Started on: 07-30-2014 09:32 PM
Replies: 18 (423 views)
Last post by: Boondawg on 08-01-2014 10:14 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Knife fightttttttttt!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have prosopagnosia, so no idea who these people are. That white cat looks angry though.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had prosopagnosia so I wouldn't know who those two are.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CFO vs CEO?

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
two overpaid, over hyped 'public servants'
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Knife fightttttttttt!

I still say that man has no teeth, I have never even seen them in any picture I have ever seen of him and there are litteraly millions of them on the net of him.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

CFO vs CEO?

Dumb ass vs. double dumb ass.

Jim

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

I still say that man has no teeth, I have never even seen them in any picture I have ever seen of him and there are litteraly millions of them on the net of him.

Steve

DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay so he only has the top row of teeth
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meh, by my estimation they have much more in common than differences. Some people say a three party system can't work, personally I'd love to see an actual two-party system in action.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:

...Some people say a three party system can't work...

Works fine in Canada....and gives you yet another choice of party who have absolutely no clue what they are doing.
PFF
System Bot
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If he can keep from crying, maybe.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I submit that the person on the right side of the picture make makes the job of the person on the left side of the picture very difficult.
I also submit that no one posting on this thread could perform either job.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Why, is it that most of us here are honest and not self serving enough?

I couldn't effectively run the house but I bet I could be a good president. Compared to some, I would be GREAT.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Easy to say........
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I submit that the person on the right side of the picture make makes the job of the person on the left side of the picture very difficult.

Oh, I have no doubt that people here could preform either job as a matter of fact I bet they could. However, whether they perform it well is another matter.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2014 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Oh, I have no doubt that people here could preform either job as a matter of fact I bet they could. However, whether they perform it well is another matter.

And before one of us went in we would say, "I'm going to fix ______. You got my word"
And then you get in and you start to unravel the picture behind the picture, and all these thousands of before-now-unknown connecting threads and whole economy's in the balance with a crash or a riot right around the corner with lives you never knew existed on the line and a peek into 20 years down the line as to what this & that will look like when you do this or that now and your head is pounding and your gut clenches and you can't stop throwing up...

That kind of job ain't even easy to fugg-up.
Because there ain't one 100% right answer.

I'm sure there are a lot of Kings here (having it all their own way), but Presidents?...
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

And before one of us went in we would say, "I'm going to fix ______. You got my word"
And then you get in and you start to unravel the picture behind the picture, and all these thousands of before-now-unknown connecting threads and whole economy's in the balance with a crash or a riot right around the corner with lives you never knew existed on the line and a peek into 20 years down the line as to what this & that will look like when you do this or that now and your head is pounding and your gut clenches and you can't stop throwing up...

That kind of job ain't even easy to fugg-up.
Because there ain't one 100% right answer.

I'm sure there are a lot of Kings here (having it all their own way), but Presidents?...

Hence why I included "whether they perform it well is another matter".

I get what your saying. We can all armchair quarterback it. We can say what we would do, but in reality once your there, well unless you use Presidential Orders to circumvent Congress, you can only work with the options they send you. Even at that, we all don't have advisers who can give us information on what those things will most likely "actually" result in. But to suggest that no one here could do the job? Oh they could do it, just like I "could" do brain surgery... Just the patient probably wouldn't survive and if they did they'd probably never be right again. And I think that's what your getting at.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Hence why I included "whether they perform it well is another matter".

I get what your saying. We can all armchair quarterback it. We can say what we would do, but in reality once your there, well unless you use Presidential Orders to circumvent Congress, you can only work with the options they send you. Even at that, we all don't have advisers who can give us information on what those things will most likely "actually" result in. But to suggest that no one here could do the job? Oh they could do it, just like I "could" do brain surgery... Just the patient probably wouldn't survive and if they did they'd probably never be right again. And I think that's what your getting at.

Yes.
I was agreeing with you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock