Started on: 07-15-2014 10:39 AM
Replies: 14 (225 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 07-15-2014 08:47 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of benefits to public transportation, when its functioning.
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2014 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Lots of benefits to public transportation, when its functioning.

Oh, yeah, public transport is GREAT .....I can spend 2 hours on a 30-minute trip, get to sit beside drunken urine-smelling azzwipes who wont shut up, deal with listening to the screaming temper-tantrum throwing spawn of somebody elses loins, put up with 400-pound fatties demanding my seat I paid for because they are "entitled" for being fat, I just LOOVVEEE public transportation [/sarcasm].

No thanks, I'll walk instead.

Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Oh, yeah, public transport is GREAT .....I can spend 2 hours on a 30-minute trip, get to sit beside drunken urine-smelling azzwipes who wont shut up, deal with listening to the screaming temper-tantrum throwing spawn of somebody elses loins, put up with 400-pound fatties demanding my seat I paid for because they are "entitled" for being fat, I just LOOVVEEE public transportation [/sarcasm].

Don't you remember? You should just take the train.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things are going just as they should I suppose. Nothing to see until the weekend but lot's of time to get people worked up.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just one more thing to look forward to if the "high speed rail project" in CA ever does get built.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who wishes he took off next week? --->THIS GUY!!!<---

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just LOOVVEEE public transportation [/sarcasm].

I'm with you

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-15-2014).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John Rocker is that you?

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny, I somehow never had you pegged as a public transportation rider. I haven't been on a bus in well, I can't even remember and been about 16 years since I took the train from CT to Manhattan and it was actually very pleasant.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For me this is another reason to get rid of monopolies in Rail and other things, especially things people rely on.

If there was competition for this form of transportation, and it wasn't just a Government funded mess there would be no need to worry about a strike.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

John Rocker is that you?

Hahaha banana

That guy was crazy but did accurately describe a typical ride on the 7 train...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

For me this is another reason to get rid of monopolies in Rail and other things, especially things people rely on.

If there was competition for this form of transportation, and it wasn't just a Government funded mess there would be no need to worry about a strike.

Brad

Excellent idea.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Funny, I somehow never had you pegged as a public transportation rider. I haven't been on a bus in well, I can't even remember and been about 16 years since I took the train from CT to Manhattan and it was actually very pleasant.

NOT very often, but every so often I do need to go downtown (city hall etc) and ya just AINT parking a pickup down there, so the only real option is to park the truck somewhere it fits and bus or walk the rest of it.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pessimism grew about the prospects of a strike at the nation's largest commuter railroad this weekend after union negotiators said Monday that talks had collapsed amid a dispute over whether future Long Island Rail Road employees should be required to contribute to their health insurance and pensions.

I contribute to my health insurance and retirement, .
It's time to stop being held hostage.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock