Started on: 06-25-2014 11:49 PM
Replies: 9 (258 views)
Last post by: motoracer838 on 06-27-2014 02:40 PM
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like old Hemi's will be getting their price jump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5tQm8HBB2Y
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They were wrong on some facts. B-J had a more desireable rarer one in Hemi Orange, Hemi v8, 4 spd, conv that also sold for around the same price several years ago...so its not the only one known. I believe the Orange one was the ONLY orange one built. I do believe they are correct that only 11 Hemi 4 spd convertibles were built.

Next to a Ford GT40 (or GT), that is my favorite car Id like to own.....And it would be a driver...I dont do garage queens.
V8 Vega

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-26-2014 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for V8 VegaSend a Private Message to V8 VegaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You wouldn't drive it around here, theirs too much chance some Mexican would run into it and wreck it
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a buddy got a 69 coupe on a take over the payments deal in spring 69
after the buyer/owner lost his dr lic
to bad the pigs stole the car cuda hemi 4 speed over a few lbs of herb in the trunk

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

They were wrong on some facts. B-J had a more desireable rarer one in Hemi Orange, Hemi v8, 4 spd, conv that also sold for around the same price several years ago...so its not the only one known. I believe the Orange one was the ONLY orange one built. I do believe they are correct that only 11 Hemi 4 spd convertibles were built.

Next to a Ford GT40 (or GT), that is my favorite car Id like to own.....And it would be a driver...I dont do garage queens.

For me a car that can fetch that much is to be sold to buy many other fun drivers instead, and maybe a house.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-26-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine was a 72, with a 383 and 727 slapstick, red with a wite vynal roof and interior..... 3 1/2 million bucks ?????....Man, I paid 800 for it from a dealer in Freemont...

Sheet, did I screw up not keeping that one.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 06-26-2014).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know ill never be getting another 68 Roadrunner..

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Mine was a 72, with a 383 and 727 slapstick, red with a wite vynal roof and interior..... 3 1/2 million bucks ?????....Man, I paid 800 for it from a dealer in Freemont...

Sheet, did I screw up not keeping that one.

Nah, biiiiig difference in particulars in year, options, and condition.
But I kick myself for almost every cool car I sold. Cant keep 'em all.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

I know ill never be getting another 68 Roadrunner..

Mine was a 69 Roadrunner.
I was hoping to eventually get a 1968-70 Charger but I think that is a dream.
I should have kept the Roadrunner.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

For me a car that can fetch that much is to be sold to buy many other fun drivers instead, and maybe a house.

If I could afford that car, I'd already have everything else...

Joe

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock