Rollin Coal by Sundowner
Started on: 06-25-2014 10:51 AM
Replies: 44 (1297 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 07-17-2014 11:44 AM
Sundowner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen some trucks with stacks on them of course, but I guess being in New England I've never really seen the more extreme variants. I had no idea this was even an actual subculture. Thoughts?

Here's an article...

http://www.vocativ.com/cult...ks-meme-rollin-coal/

[This message has been edited by Sundowner (edited 06-25-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these the same dudes who put locomotive blow horns in and truck nuts on the hitch?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep. It is prevalent around here.
In some ways it it a counter culture to the tree hugger global warming movement.
But for the most part it is young kids driving big toys to get attention.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a driver of one of those modded trucks (side exhausts) get a well deserved butt whipping after he blew soot on my nearest neighbor's wife as she was walking down the roadside. Her and hubby were driving along, a feed sack blew out right in front of my place and he stopped so she could run back and pick it up off the roadside. Local bad boy about 25 years old, drives by, crosses over to the other lane where she is walking, pumps the accelerator as he passes her, blowing soot all to be damned, scareing the crap out of her in the process and then made the mistake of stopping at a convenience store at the top of the hill. I was at the gas pumps at the time, and saw my neighbor drive in like a man possessed just as bad boy got out. My neighbor (56 yrs old) beat that boy like a govt mule and if I and his wife hadn't stopped him, I believe he would have killed him. All the years I've known him, that's the only time I ever saw him lose his temper or raise his voice.

That same boy has been in trouble since he was 13, and the old judge always threw the case out as soon as the baliff read the charges. Rumor in this part of the county, has always been that boy's old momma was taking care of the judge Monica Lewinski style in private chambers. All that changed one day, after badboy and his buddy were driving the backroads, shooting any dog or cat they saw on the roads or close to the road with a 410. They shot a dog next to a pipe fence belonging to a woman we all know and refer to as The Horse Lady. She raises Appaloosa horses on a little ranch up the road from me about 10 miles. She was in the pasture, saw what was going on and rode over and yelled at them to stop--he smarted off to her, she wheeled that big App around back into the pasture a ways, then came back at a dead run, jumped over the fence and she went to work on bad boy with a riding quirt without ever leaving the saddle. ( a quirt is a little whip). I didn't see it but heard she gave him a hell of a whipping.
Badboy's buddy called the sheriff dept, they came finally, listened to both sides, went back down the road a saw all the dead dogs and cats, and arrested the boy. Momma bailed him right out. Everyone heard about the fracas, and the courtroom was full of spectators that had had enough of this family's nonsense when the case came up. The old judge again, threw it right out, and because of it, lost re-election that fall. Got a younger judge now that isn't interested in no old fat cougar, and badboy has recently lost his truck, driver's lic and has had to do 6 months in county for some other stupidity.

(sorry for the hijack--continue)
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, there is a counter-culture of diesel boyz that are just like ricers. They are more interested in lights, smoke and whirring sounds than in actually making their trucks more efficient. They modify the wiring somehow to make them smoke like that thinking that it looks cool. Most people think that if your'e blowin' smoke you're making power, but how can all of that fuel make power if it's not burning completely?

A properly tuned modern diesel will not smoke.

If my Powerstroke started smoking like that I'd run for my life.

[This message has been edited by tesmith66 (edited 06-25-2014).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tesmith66:

Yes, there is a counter-culture of diesel boyz that are just like ricers. They are more interested in lights, smoke and whirring sounds than in actually making their trucks more efficient. They modify the wiring somehow to make them smoke like that thinking that it looks cool. Most people think that if your'e blowin' smoke you're making power, but how can all of that fuel make power if it's not burning completely?

The morons never consider those type questions.

zetabird

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zetabirdSend a Private Message to zetabirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there all like that around here thinkinig smoke is power, they love blowing smoke into car windows... allways run with the sunroof out and a half melted slushy . ill leave the use to your imaginations
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't the older diesel's use home heating oil which is much cheaper than fuel grade?

I knew someone who did that and his truck smoked badly when goosed.
Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lucky for us we drive fast and low to the ground
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

Couldn't the older diesel's use home heating oil which is much cheaper than fuel grade?

I knew someone who did that and his truck smoked badly when goosed.

I think the only difference is tax and a dye to tell if it is for road use.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems like every kid that has a license in this town has a diesel truck (small "hick" town). I'm really not sure how they afford them but I'm assuming Mom and Dad help out quite a bit. I wish I could find it but a friend of mine posted a video on Facebook of a diesel burnout a few months ago. Looked like an '05ish Duramax Chevy with duals and an empty gooseneck trailer hooked up "rollin' coal" and burning the tires for at least 100 yards. Like it or not, it was pretty impressive. Trouble with doing burnouts in a dually is you go through 4 tires quick as opposed to just 2.
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

I think the only difference is tax and a dye to tell if it is for road use.

Road Diesel is low sulfur now. Unless fuel oil has also been reforumulated, road diesel is much cleaner fuel. Not sure that would have anything to do with the soot, though.
Vehicles that don't require low sulfur diesel can run on either, but running the old stuff in a new diesel can mess it up.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tesmith66:

A properly tuned modern diesel will not smoke.

Not necessarily. I used to follow the DHRA(Diesel Hotrod Association) and all of the diesels that ran the circuit, both pulling and 1/4 mile racing smoked like a freight train. These aren't tuned for smoke, they're tuned for power and they just belch the soot when in positive boost pressures.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2014 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Not necessarily. I used to follow the DHRA(Diesel Hotrod Association) and all of the diesels that ran the circuit, both pulling and 1/4 mile racing smoked like a freight train. These aren't tuned for smoke, they're tuned for power and they just belch the soot when in positive boost pressures.

That is my experience as well.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Smoke switches are common. You have to over fuel to get them to do that. Certainly a waste of fuel. It's one of the reasons diesel testing began and they pulled in trucks back into the 90's. Maybe being noticed isn't such a good thing. But kids will be kids.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sundowner:

I've seen some trucks with stacks on them of course, but I guess being in New England I've never really seen the more extreme variants. I had no idea this was even an actual subculture. Thoughts?

Here's an article...

http://www.vocativ.com/cult...ks-meme-rollin-coal/

I think you need to get out more. Just kidding, we only experience what's in our environment and I'm sure there's a bunch of things you see that I don't.

I drive a Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 24 valve powered diesel. It's louder than a Prius, I'll admit it. I believe I can get four Prius' on my trailer.

When the exhaust system rusted and started falling off my Dodge, I replaced it with a 4 inch Bank's Stainless system minus the muffler. It makes a little more power and gets slightly better fuel mileage in this configuration. Some of you know, I transport vehicles and cargo to make a little extra cash. Generally speaking, that soot is wasted fuel not making the power it was intended to make. I'm not a fan of the diesel kids but, I don't see it much different than ricer's with fart can exhaust, the crotch rocket kids or any other group. The vast majority grow out of it once they figure out how much money it costs to be cool.

Cool by definition varies from one perspective to another.

------------------
Ron
Count Down to A Better America: http://countingdownto.com/countdown/196044
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NSFW language.

Funny!
spark1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

NSFW language.

Funny!

I know that guy! He's Mr. Americana!

He has Hank III and rebel flag on board.

"Well my rig's a little old but that don't mean
she's slow

There's a flame from her stack and that smoke's a
blowin' black as coal"

Dave Dudley
"Six Days on the Road", 1963
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the import world these guys have useless cars that are covered in stickers and flashy lights, revving their engines all the time.
In the Muscle car world these guys have Dixie horns, and no exhaust, doing burnouts all over
In the sport bike world these guys are dodging in and out of traffic, and doing 80 in 1st gear, they spend their time revving the bike as they pass crowds.
In the Motorcycle world these guys are wearing a lot of black, and running around in groups with beards. They like revving at stoplights.
In the semi world these guys use their engine brakes in parking lots.
In the Truck world these guys like to "roll coal"

I always figured they didn't get enough attention as kids or something. Hopefully they are teenagers, but I don't know how teenagers afford these toys.
I feel that this fits.

Brad
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
<snip>

Karma. (Or "Payback is a b!tch.")
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Old school (mechanically injected) diesels will smoke like hell when you turn 'em up. A trip to the local truck and tractor pull will confirm this. Modern, electronically fuel injected and boost managed diesels (Powerstroke, Duramax, 24V Cummins) will make power without the smoke. They have to add smoke switches to make it look "cool".

It's very similar to carb VS EFI on gas engines.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Around here theres a few diesels, I usually get around them pretty quick as they stink. But mostly older pickups with glass packs rapping louder than 3 Harleys. I have nothing against trucks, and jacked up ones are fun too. Stupid folks though, stupid does get annoying, you cant always fix stupid.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

In the import world these guys have useless cars that are covered in stickers and flashy lights, revving their engines all the time.
In the Muscle car world these guys have Dixie horns, and no exhaust, doing burnouts all over
In the sport bike world these guys are dodging in and out of traffic, and doing 80 in 1st gear, they spend their time revving the bike as they pass crowds.
In the Motorcycle world these guys are wearing a lot of black, and running around in groups with beards. They like revving at stoplights.
In the semi world these guys use their engine brakes in parking lots.
In the Truck world these guys like to "roll coal"

Brad

In the Fiero world these guys spend their days in the shop fixing their cars...
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

In the Fiero world these guys spend their days in the shop fixing their cars...

There can't possibly be any bad Fiero guys.

Brad
fastblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just the occasional arsehole here and there
Hank is Here

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is or only one truck, in my opinion that should be like this. A buddy has a Marmon with a 16' diameter stack that can look like this. The difference is his is an old mechanical injection diesel and it is actually a real truck and not just a pickup.

Diesel pickups to me are the modern day equivalent to muscle cars of the 60's and 70's. Don't get me wrong there are modern day muscle cars Mustang/Camaro but I think bang for the buck and for easy of modding diesel pickups are the best HP value for the dollar to mod. These guy's that roll coal are not into performance but looks. If you give me a 700 hp 700ft/lb of torque truck I'll be more impressed than with a truck that looks like a POS.
spark1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke To Protest Obama And Environmentalists

"rolling coal" has begun to take on a political dimension with pickup drivers increasingly viewing their smokestacks as a form of protest against environmentalists and Obama administration emissions regulations.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke To Protest Obama And Environmentalists

[QUOTE]"rolling coal" has begun to take on a political dimension with pickup drivers increasingly viewing their smokestacks as a form of protest against environmentalists and Obama administration emissions regulations.
[/QUOTE]

I just saw an article on this being political too. I think this is a stretch. Although I do believe that these Rollin Coal guys would willingly smoke up a Prius or a Japanese car.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love my diesels. Not my bag. I don't even have any of them above stock ride height. I use them for work though...
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]"rolling coal" has begun to take on a political dimension with pickup drivers increasingly viewing their smokestacks as a form of protest against environmentalists and Obama administration emissions regulations.
[/QUOTE]

What utter twaddle.
That link is referring to a Slate article: http://www.slate.com/articl..._liberals_obama.html

One example they use is the video "Prius Repellant."
It's less about politics than it is being sick of sanctimonious Prius drivers.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trucks Troll Liberals With Smokin’ Pickup Trucks
http://dailycaller.com/2014...mokin-pickup-trucks/
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Trucks Troll Liberals With Smokin’ Pickup Trucks
http://dailycaller.com/2014...mokin-pickup-trucks/

How do you know they are liberals? What if I Am not driving the correct vehicle for my political beliefs?

The video didn't show the last part, where the guys were actually able to get an erection that day, and...almost pleased their woman.

Brad
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know anything, just passing along a story on this topic. If the shoe fits, wear it!
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know anything, just passing along a story on this topic. If the shoe fits, wear it!

Now it's shoes!?!?! Where does it end with you?

Brad

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here in my city it's against city ordinances to have any vehicle parked in a residential area if it's carrying capacity is more than 3000 lbs. People in my subdivision kept reporting a semi truck waking them up in the early morning hours as it left the back of our subdivision. Once it was narrowed down to a time span, the police stationed a car to catch the culprit, even though nothing had been found. Turns out it was one of those diesel pickups with twin stacks. Sounded just like a tractor-trailer or big dump truck as he shifted the gears.

Aside from the noise (less than the kid with the crotch rocket in my subdivision) they are a real problem when behind them on the road if my wife's with me. She has serious breathing issues and we usually have to turn the ventilation on MAX to minimize the intake of outside air.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 07-08-2014).]

ybnormal74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ybnormal74Send a Private Message to ybnormal74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I actually own 2 Prius'. We have to drive a lot for work and the gas savings pretty much paid for them. I then was able to pay cash for my 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Hemi that gets 13mpg . I would actually love to have a quad cab diesel dually, just couldn't afford it at the time. I keep looking for one though. I guess if I get one eventually I could get a bumper sticker that says "my other ride ROLLS COAL" or something . We based our buying decisions strictly on the gas mileage of the vehicle. My wife actually has an "up yours Obama" bumper sticker with Rosie the Riveter on her Prius because she doesn't want people to think we like Obama because of what we drive. I'm sure this all puts us in the minority of Prius owners though. Oh well, so be it.

L8r,

Kevin
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know anything,

Proven over and over on this forum.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 07-09-2014).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I saw a driver of one of those modded trucks (side exhausts) get a well deserved butt whipping after he blew soot on my nearest neighbor's wife as she was walking down the roadside. Her and hubby were driving along, a feed sack blew out right in front of my place and he stopped so she could run back and pick it up off the roadside. Local bad boy about 25 years old, drives by, crosses over to the other lane where she is walking, pumps the accelerator as he passes her, blowing soot all to be damned, scareing the crap out of her in the process and then made the mistake of stopping at a convenience store at the top of the hill. I was at the gas pumps at the time, and saw my neighbor drive in like a man possessed just as bad boy got out. My neighbor (56 yrs old) beat that boy like a govt mule and if I and his wife hadn't stopped him, I believe he would have killed him. All the years I've known him, that's the only time I ever saw him lose his temper or raise his voice.

That same boy has been in trouble since he was 13, and the old judge always threw the case out as soon as the baliff read the charges. Rumor in this part of the county, has always been that boy's old momma was taking care of the judge Monica Lewinski style in private chambers. All that changed one day, after badboy and his buddy were driving the backroads, shooting any dog or cat they saw on the roads or close to the road with a 410. They shot a dog next to a pipe fence belonging to a woman we all know and refer to as The Horse Lady. She raises Appaloosa horses on a little ranch up the road from me about 10 miles. She was in the pasture, saw what was going on and rode over and yelled at them to stop--he smarted off to her, she wheeled that big App around back into the pasture a ways, then came back at a dead run, jumped over the fence and she went to work on bad boy with a riding quirt without ever leaving the saddle. ( a quirt is a little whip). I didn't see it but heard she gave him a hell of a whipping.
Badboy's buddy called the sheriff dept, they came finally, listened to both sides, went back down the road a saw all the dead dogs and cats, and arrested the boy. Momma bailed him right out. Everyone heard about the fracas, and the courtroom was full of spectators that had had enough of this family's nonsense when the case came up. The old judge again, threw it right out, and because of it, lost re-election that fall. Got a younger judge now that isn't interested in no old fat cougar, and badboy has recently lost his truck, driver's lic and has had to do 6 months in county for some other stupidity.

(sorry for the hijack--continue)

Not making fun here, but I love small towns. Your whole post reads like the prologue to an A&E miniseries or made for TV movie!
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2014 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I'm getting trolled then
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plenty of pickup trucks with stacks up here, usually they look stupid as all hell. One truck has 'em about 6 feet higher than the cab, seen another that had stacks so big you could fit a person down in them. I like the look of them on some pickups, usually smaller stacks, but this is just plain dumb. Like someone else said, you gotta burn a lot of diesel to get the smoke, what a waste of money.

I do admit the sound is great though... Nothing beats the sweet, sweet sound of a semi shifting thru the gears :P

------------------

[This message has been edited by BazookaFiero (edited 07-10-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay