Started on: 06-24-2014 06:06 PM
Replies: 0 (92 views)
Last post by: Formula88 on 06-24-2014 06:06 PM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://theconservativetreeh...the-benghazi-attack/

The sheep will have seen the word "conservative" and already started composing their rebuts. For anyone interested and willing to read, take a look.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/...hell-truth-benghazi/

The following was sent to me and in turn I will do my civic duty and widen its reach.

It is very detailed research and I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusion. But I will tell you this, it reads better than any spy thriller Hollywood could cook up. You will be amazed at the tangled web.

But here’s a spoiler that will be revealed if you read the full report: If Operation Zero Footprint in Libya was stupid, arming the Syrian branches of al-Qaida two years after the Syrian FSA was thoroughly corrupted by al-Qaida, is infinite degrees beyond stupid.

Read this at your leisure, but give it least 20 minutes to carefully comprehend what is written and piece it all together.

I am truly honored this group would entrust me to share it with you all. You may see the original text here, with all the source links intact from the Conservative Tree House, or you can read the story of Operation Zero Footprint below:

continues at link... It reads like a Tom Clancy novel.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 06-24-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock