Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Obama cancels Washington Redskins trademark (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Obama cancels Washington Redskins trademark by Wichita
Started on: 06-18-2014 11:14 AM
Replies: 149 (1726 views)
Last post by: Csjag on 08-25-2014 07:43 PM
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post06-19-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

President was not involved.

The business can use the name, it just isn't trademarked.

You honestly believe that? He went on public record 'suggesting' they change their name, so he is clearly involved. Now, was it directly with a phone call, or indirect "the boss wants X, we really should do this"? None of us have that answer, but his involvement in the situation cant be rationally denied.

Guy at work suggested they change it to the "Washington Engines"

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 06-19-2014).]

IP: Logged
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"his involvement in the situation cant be rationally denied"

It can if you are a kool aid drunk liberal.
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

hate

Says the guy with an offensive avatar... You must be an expert.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-19-2014 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

Says the guy with an offensive avatar... You must be an expert.

To me its more inaccurate than offensive. While i subscribe to no party, i would not be offended if someone was incapable of using the correct words to insult me and had to resort to make things up, much like kids in grade school do.

Insults only work if you are not secure in your position anyway.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

You honestly believe that? He went on public record 'suggesting' they change their name, so he is clearly involved. Now, was it directly with a phone call, or indirect "the boss wants X, we really should do this"? None of us have that answer, but his involvement in the situation cant be rationally denied.

You see what you want to... in this case you see that he must be involved... controlling the strings, as that is what you believe he does. If he is so powerful, how come his March Madness picks don't win?

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 06-19-2014).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guy at work suggested they change it to the "Washington Engines"

I'm not going to lie, I laughed.

Brad
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Washington Taliban works too, but its no fun watching The "Cowboys vs Muslims" in AT&T stadium.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-19-2014 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You see what you want to... in this case you see that he must be involved... controlling the strings, as that is what you believe he does. If he is so powerful, how come his March Madness picks don't win?

So him going on public record about the subject, in the news is my imagination?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And his involvement.

What is his involvement?

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-19-2014 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I'm not going to lie, I laughed.

Brad

To be honest, he had to explain it to me. I'm just not of that mentality i guess.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-19-2014 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

What is his involvement?

Read above where i explained it.
PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When are they going to cancel the NAACP's trademark or the United Negro College Fund's trademark? I have heard it many times that Blacks are offended by "Colored People" and "Negro".

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does/did Oprah not influence people? Shes not even president.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-19-2014).]

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The issue is that your hatred of this administration may be clouding your judgement.... you seem to want to believe that Obama is everywhere, and involved in everything. They must be cloning him, as he is everywhere!

No. I don't care how much Obama directly had to do with this particular situation, and how much congress directly had to do with this particular situation.

They already have an abundant body of work that shows they little value private ownership, individual freedoms, and constitutional protections. This would be yet another minor case.
For a group of people that blamed Bush for everything that happened, it is amazing how this president suddenly isn't involved in anything. Could it be that your love for this administration is clouding your judgement?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-19-2014 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.... you seem to want to believe that Obama is everywhere, and involved in everything. They must be cloning him, as he is everywhere!

Not physically, but with the media's penetration into our lives today, you really can be 'everywhere' at once to drive your agenda. Gone are the days of riding around on the back of a train and shaking individual hands to get things done.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

When are they going to cancel the NAACP's trademark or the United Negro College Fund's trademark? I have heard it many times that Blacks are offended by "Colored People" and "Negro".

Ya, Ive wondered for years why no one can have a 'white' or caucasion group of anything. Can a white or indian guy apply for Negro college aid funds or attend a Negro college ? You know what would happen if I went to my friends bar and started an only White Guys Drinking & Darts Club? Anyone seen an all white Fraternity or Sorority ?

This opens a whole new can of worms. They change what they want to be called as much as underware. I dont know what the latest non-offensive name is right now...assume its still African- American although 95% have never even been to Africa.

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-19-2014 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Ya, Ive wondered for years why no one can have a 'white' or caucasion group of anything.

Try having a 'white job fair' or 'white history month' and see how far you get. Or try to attended a 'black job fair' if you aren't.. See how fast you get bounced. I got funny looks and 'aggressively approached' just by walking past one on the side walk. *I* would never do something like that, but its ok for 'them' to do it.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Insults only work if you are not secure in your position anyway.

So you're saying I believed the guy I punched in the teeth because he called my Wife a loud-mouthed slut?
My Wife is NOT loud-mouthed...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-19-2014).]

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:
No. I don't care how much Obama directly had to do with this particular situation, and how much congress directly had to do with this particular situation.

They already have an abundant body of work that shows they little value private ownership, individual freedoms, and constitutional protections. This would be yet another minor case.
For a group of people that blamed Bush for everything that happened, it is amazing how this president suddenly isn't involved in anything. Could it be that your love for this administration is clouding your judgement?

Who is this group that blamed bush for everything? If you're talking about me, I supported bush. Now, he wasn't perfect and he made some (big) mistakes... just like other presidents have done (and will continue to do so).

I don't love this administration, but I am not blinded by hatred. I try to keep an open mind and try not to make connections where they don't exist.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by 2.5:

Does/did Oprah not influence people? Shes not even president.

Oprah? How did you get on this topic? Does she run the Trademark office?

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Valid question and it should be reviewed in the same way "redskins" was. We are talking trademarks, so it depends if NAACP was trademarked.

PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who is this group that blamed bush for everything? If you're talking about me, I supported bush. Now, he wasn't perfect and he made some (big) mistakes... just like other presidents have done (and will continue to do so).

I don't love this administration, but I am not blinded by hatred. I try to keep an open mind and try not to make connections where they don't exist.

I don't think he was talking to you directly, but more to the current administration and the Democratic Party.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

So you're saying I believed the guy I punched in the teeth because he called my Wife a loud-mouthed slut?
My Wife is NOT loud-mouthed...

I kind of agree with nurb.

Position is different, in your case you were defending someone else, if she had slugged him, she would have had to believe him or be insecure. I'm not sure it works the same when defending someone else you care about, or someone who may be considered defenseless.
At least for me when thinking about it, when someone goes off on an insult tyrade twards me specifically it would usually inspire pity from me in a way, more than anger. But there is also the aspect of others seeing it and believing it or getting the wrong idea, and for many this too can be difficult to correct sometimes while not retaliating (even verbally). Hence a forum, and the arguments some have here.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Oprah? How did you get on this topic? Does she run the Trademark office?

Sorry if I dont explain thoroughly enough.
Influence, they both have it. The president is in a position of authority, and should not stick his beak out into every situation IMO. Or at least when they do, it should be seen as such.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went back and re-read all the posts. What's missing is simple -

The big deal is that the bureaucracy, in this case, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, has decided to intervene in the patent process.

This issue must not be left to Patent Office drones. If the ruling stands, the Patent Office will go from a technical office to a place where EVERY ideological pressure group in the country will try to punish their enemies.

Remember, this is not a court where judges are vetted. It is part of the unaccountable federal bureaucracy which is only supposed to administer and make technical judgments.

As for the Redskins name, it should be up to the public to make the choice. People will either support the team and name or they won’t.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry if I dont explain thoroughly enough.
Influence, they both have it. The president is in a position of authority, and should not stick his beak out into every situation IMO. Or at least when they do, it should be seen as such.

Yes Obama has influence, but since this trademark issue started before he was President... I am not sure how his influence (or opinion) really changed anything. The die was cast before Obama took office.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny, I could care less about the news coverage of this, but those who are anti-obama are all over this story (as seen here). Seems like people can be easily distracted... hmmmm

Hmmmm, so you do care.

------------------
Ron
Count Down to A Better America: http://countingdownto.com/countdown/196044
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes Obama has influence, but since this trademark issue started before he was President... I am not sure how his influence (or opinion) really changed anything. The die was cast before Obama took office.

I dont know enough about it to know if that is correct. But when it started isnt as much a big deal as when it finishes.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont know enough about it to know if that is correct. But when it started isnt as much a big deal as when it finishes.

Or HOW it finishes. I have some lifelong diehard 'Skins fans for friends and they all say this time around with the "offensive name" claims has been FAR worse than any time in the past.

Here's an interesting article:

http://www.greatfallstribun...o-offensive/5528647/

*snip*

“They’re all missing the boat,” said Don Wetzel Sr.

Walter “Blackie” Wetzel was Don’s father, a Blackfeet Nation political leader who a half-century ago was the president of the National Congress of American Indians. Blackie, who was a great athlete in his day, became well-acquainted with Montana leaders like Mike Mansfield and Lee Metcalf.

*snip*

In the early 1970s, Blackie approached ownership of the Redskins and proposed designing a helmet logo.

“He did it the right way,” said Don. “It wasn’t some thrown together, fly-by-night deal. It’s something that represents the Red Nation in a positive way.”

And, he said, it doesn’t matter if many see it as offensive.

“Here’s the deal,” Don said. “Blackie was a smart egg. He called in leaders from other tribes and they worked on it a long time. They modeled it after the likeness on the ‘Buffalo Head nickel.’ ”

*snip*

In recent years, Wetzel has lived in Great Falls and has struggled with health issues. But in a recent call to the sports department of the Great Falls Tribune, Don displayed some of his trademark fire. It came when describing his angst over news reports that members of the Oneida Indian Nation met with human rights representatives at the United Nations in hopes that organization might pressure the Washington Redskins to eliminate their nickname and logo.

“What a bunch of BS,” said Don. “Keith Olbermann’s secretary called me looking for an interview, but I don’t care for him (Olbermann denies attempting to contact Wetzel). So I decided to call you. I’ve known you for a long time, my friend, and I know you’ll tell this story the right way.”

And that story is this:

“It needs to be said that an Indian from the state of Montana created that logo, and he did it the right way,” Don said. “It represents the Red Nation and it’s something to be proud of.”

Huh, now aint that just quaint. A leader from the Blackfeet Nation approached the owner of the Redskins in the early 70's and proposed designing the logo. Said leader calls leaders from other Native American nations and collaboratively design a logo and, more or less, bless the nickname Redskins and the brain behind it continues to defend the action saying "It represents the Red Nation and it's something to be proud of.".

I'm not sure if anything else really needs to be said.

Ok, maybe a little more:

http://www.redskins.com/new...b2-a0e0-d8c4c9f313b8

Full article under here

Also, in about 20 minutes of research, I have yet to find any significant evidence of U.S. political interference even coming close to the scope of the current "outrage" over the team's name. Prior to this the most I can find from even semi-reliable sources is 2 Native American senators opposing moving the Redskins stadium into Washington D.C. unless they changed their name. Up to this point 99.99% of the outrage had come from Native American tribes, and the U.S. Government had stayed out of it. What makes the outrage NOW more important than the outrage from over 20 years ago?

[This message has been edited by Rallaster (edited 06-20-2014).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next on the agenda....The Cleveland Indians. Chief Wahoo. The three people that protest on front of Progressive Field on opening day every year don't like it. This stuff makes me sick. I know it's only sports, BUT this is the way of the world now. It spreads like a disease across all of society.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

Huh, now aint that just quaint. A leader from the Blackfeet Nation approached the owner of the Redskins in the early 70's and proposed designing the logo. Said leader calls leaders from other Native American nations and collaboratively design a logo and, more or less, bless the nickname Redskins and the brain behind it continues to defend the action saying "It represents the Red Nation and it's something to be proud of.".

I'm not sure if anything else really needs to be said.

Ok, maybe a little more:

http://www.redskins.com/new...b2-a0e0-d8c4c9f313b8

Full article under here

[/QUOTE]

But........but....a bunch of white people HAVE to show that they're not racist and are feeling guilty. So this MUST be done. Even if almost no one really cares.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

But........but....a bunch of white people HAVE to show that they're not racist and are feeling guilty. So this MUST be done. Even if almost no one really cares.

I think thats part of alot of this junk. People latch onto something like this. Its easy it doesnt take effort. They are convinced that is what makes them a good person. Like choosing a Prius over a cobalt.

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya, Ive wondered for years why no one can have a 'white' or caucasion group of anything. Can a white or indian guy apply for Negro college aid funds or attend a Negro college ? You know what would happen if I went to my friends bar and started an only White Guys Drinking & Darts Club? Anyone seen an all white Fraternity or Sorority ?

This opens a whole new can of worms. They change what they want to be called as much as underware. I dont know what the latest non-offensive name is right now...assume its still African- American although 95% have never even been to Africa.

I have a white as white friend who is a very respected architect in Gainesville FL.
He attended Florida A&M, a black college, on a full scholarship.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

------------------

I speak English. Sue me.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree its part of it, but its a bit more than that, its incremental control of us..

I'm sure he called personally.

Wrong! One of the aides called directly... President Obama was "unaware" that anything of that nature had happened.

Plausible denyability...

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

I have a white as white friend who is a very respected architect in Gainesville FL.

You think you're better than us because you have a white friend? I have white friends too you know.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 06-20-2014).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doesnt affect my bubble at all.....

Quotes from online research on THEIR own website.

originally founded : "The school's enrollment was limited to African-American male students and was located in Tallahassee, Florida."

After being reopened as a STATE college it had to diversify so its not a 'black college' now at all : " Of the 1,807 who applied to the school in 2009, 630 were accepted and 234 enrolled.[5][6] Seventy-seven percent of the entering class were Florida residents, and 42% were non-minority students."

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 06-20-2014).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doesnt affect my bubble at all.....

Didn't really think it would.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a white as white friend ...

Is that anything like a black as white President ?

He attended Florida A&M, a black college, ...

A Black College, ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35920 posts
Member since Jun 2003
So now ... multiple media outlets say they will not report about the Redskins using the name Redskins in their reports.
Eat zhit and die.
Oklahoma means red people in Choctaw Indian language.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oklahoma offends me. What's with that panhandle?
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

Oklahoma offends me. What's with that panhandle?

It's just happy to see you...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock