Started on: 06-18-2014 11:06 AM
Replies: 19 (338 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 06-19-2014 09:06 AM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageClick Here to Email TheDigitalAlchemistSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I 'm seeing SO many bad tats lately . Looks like they were done with crayon. or words scribbled on human skin by a drunk blind guy wieldling a sharpie.

In all the typical places.

WOW, so many are sooooo poorly done.

if you are gonna get one, at least see some of the artist's previous work!

Crayon?!? ugh!

It's almost a game on the train---> look for the bad tat...found it! next... yep, she's got one too. no wait... TWO. both awful. yep... next... yep... next...hmm either its a turtle or a goat... next...no! wow, no visible tat! Next... hmmm a halfway decent tat (doesn't count)...NEXT!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personally, I think they all look terrible...
heybjorn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornClick Here to Email heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, never thought there's anything so important in my life that it needs to be permanently engraved on my body.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageClick Here to Email TheDigitalAlchemistSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

Yeah, never thought there's anything so important in my life that it needs to be permanently engraved on my body.

I think it would be funny to have silly stuff like a grocery list on my arm with checkboxes, a bunch of old flames scribbled (and crossed out) on my arm...
Maybe a few random meaningless sayings, or old commercial slogons...

"Good to the last drop!"

"You'll love it at Levitz!"
Nothing makes you more of an individual than getting a small item from a catalog perma-crayoned onto your body just like a million other knuckleheads...
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working for the WORST crew I have ever seen. Not a one has a tat done on the streets. :face palm: I guess I know now what two packs of Top Ramen will get you.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Peeple r dum.

Seriously, people need to research their **** before they get any work done. Each of my tattoos had extensive research before choosing an artist.

But I haven't seen any higher quantity of **** tattoos recently. I've seen good work, mediocre work, and bad work, but just as equal percentages as I used to.

I understand not everyone loves tattoos, as can be seen in this thread, but eventually all of my body that can't be seen at work will be covered.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageClick Here to Email TheDigitalAlchemistSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, do a google image search for "3D tattoo". some are cool/creepy/interesting

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Wow, do a google image search for "3D tattoo". some are cool/creepy/interesting

That one isn't a tattoo, just Photoshop. But there are definitely some good ones.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Click Here to Email fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Make sure not to get this kind of tattoo artist.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsClick Here to Email FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never understood the people covered in tattoos, they don't bother me, but i don't understand them.

People write all over the bathroom walls too. To me it's the same thinking. Cover something that is perfectly fine up with drawings/ writing.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Click Here to Email 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:
It's almost a game on the train---> look for the bad tat..NEXT!

Not the train !

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 399
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 283
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageClick Here to Email fierosoundSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Make sure not to get this kind of tattoo artist.

Too funny (and a terrible Pegasus)

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

http://www.drakeofficial.co...e-3d-tattoo-designs/

*jaw drops* Wow! Some amazing work.

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Click Here to Email Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tattoos aren't for everyone. But for many people it is artwork that is expressive and meaningful. I have many tats and they all have stories and significance to me. Some aren't the best artistically (the first few I got years ago), but now I research the artists and work with them to get something I can be proud to wear. I don't doubt I'll get many many more before I'm done.

Unfortunately there are many bad artists out there, running fly-by-night shops...combine them with people who get a tattoo on a whim and the combination....regret.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgClick Here to Email BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

http://www.drakeofficial.co...e-3d-tattoo-designs/

Very cool!
I have always loved the 'ripped skin' ones...

http://www.drakeofficial.co...skin-tattoo-designs/
V8 Vega

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2014 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8 VegaClick Here to Email V8 VegaSend a Private Message to V8 VegaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never have looked at the tattoo itself, just that a person has one is enough for me.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwClick Here to Email KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

Tattoos aren't for everyone. But for many people it is artwork that is expressive and meaningful. I have many tats and they all have stories and significance to me. Some aren't the best artistically (the first few I got years ago), but now I research the artists and work with them to get something I can be proud to wear. I don't doubt I'll get many many more before I'm done.

Unfortunately there are many bad artists out there, running fly-by-night shops...combine them with people who get a tattoo on a whim and the combination....regret.

I have one and my wife has a couple. She's gotten hers all done by the same artist at the same shop over the last 5 years or so. I had the same artist do a touch up and coloring on mine as it was getting faded. She chose this artist after going to several shops and talking to different artists plus looking at their photo albums of work they've done. None of the tats are overly intricate but they are what my wife wanted. I don't know if I have pictures of all 3 but I do have pictures of at least 2 of them. Personally, I don't mind tattoos if they are somewhere on the body where they can be easily hidden/covered up if you have the need for them to be hidden/covered up. I really dislike bracelet tattoos, facial tattoos or hand tattoos. I'me really not even a fan of neck tattoos unless they are on the back of the neck and you wear your hair long.

Anyways, these are 2 of my wife's tattoos.

The fish are for her and I, the puzzle pieces our autistic son and the colored butterflies our three girls.

This one is for our son who passed away.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 06-19-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-19-2014 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tears. Instant tears. You are a good man Khw. Makes you realize just how fragile life can be.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock