Started on: 06-16-2014 06:23 PM
Replies: 8 (286 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 06-17-2014 09:59 PM
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recently I started doing the stretching that I did many decades ago when I was taking Tae Kwon Do. At work, we have a small gym mostly with weight benches and a couple other pieces. One of the things I do is what I call "bar stretches", which is like you see the ballet people doing in movies. So this particular night I swung my foot up at the squat rack to do those bar stretches, and didn't realize how close I was standing to part of the support structure, and smacked it pretty good. I didn't break my toe, but it wasn't fun. I should have taken a photo the next day because it got worse. It's getting better now. If the toenail starts growing out mutated, I'll be sure to show you.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 06-16-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So did you use to do back flips? Please film it will be epic

So you shared yours, let me tell you about my 3 pull ups I did two weeks ago, my shoulder is just now feeling better. Getting old sucks.
FriendGregory

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
let me tell you about my 3 pull ups I did two weeks ago, my shoulder is just now feeling better. Getting old sucks.

LOL, I so know what you are talking about. I get new pains from stupid every day. I need to stop doing stupid.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Old and stupid... that's me. Only I didn't use to be old.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is one fugly foot!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Old and stupid... that's me. Only I didn't use to be old.

I'm twice the man I use to be, ask my chin up bar
I use to do flips for free beer, now I have learned that at no time should my ass be over my head. Literally
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally, someone posts a self shot pic of an uglier foot than mine.
You Chuck, are my Mississippi.
heybjorn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

So you shared yours, let me tell you about my 3 pull ups I did two weeks ago, my shoulder is just now feeling better. Getting old sucks.

What in the world are pull ups? There is something vague in the memory . . .

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

One of the things I do is what I call "bar stretches", which is like you see the ballet people doing in movies.

Do you wear those cute outfits?

[This message has been edited by heybjorn (edited 06-17-2014).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you are feeling better.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock