Started on: 06-01-2014 10:35 PM
Replies: 8 (511 views)
Last post by: TXGOOD on 06-07-2014 06:48 PM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Presented as a PSA.

Description: Published on May 28, 2014

Take a look into how our family handles my youngest son's serious motorcycle crash during a canyon run. In this video you will see scenic and challenging moto riding in the intro transitioning to a serious injury to LastSuspect, admonitions of safety gear, and the details of injury. Hospital scenes with Mrs Nutnfancy. Whether you ride or not, this is a not to be missed part of the Nutnfancy experience.

For those who haven't watched the TNP YouTube Channel,
Nutunfancy - Dad
TacticalDoodle - Elder son
LastSuspect - Yougest son

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
-3 months of riding
-Trying to keep up with his dad
-Curvy canyon road
-On a bike with dual 290mm front brakes known to be very touchy

Not surprised at all with the outcome.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I SAY----DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN !! Don't be a quitter..
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
5:06
dad
You skidded your front tire and went out of control, didn't you? You can't do that.

12:17
other son and dad
He can't drive a bike without abs.

rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A guy got killed here yesterday morning on a motorcycle. He ran into the back of a car on the freeway. Initial reports were he was speeding and doing wheelies when he ran into it. Theyre also testing to see if he was drunk. Updates after have been leaving the doing wheelies part out. That was reported by witnesses on the scene, but news is backing away from that. I have been passed cruising at 70mph by riders doing wheelies before. I guess its cool if you get away with it. I dont know anyone who rides that dont have scars or broken bones. The saying is theres 2 kinds of riders...those that have wrecked and those that are going to.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 06-07-2014).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

5:06
dad
You skidded your front tire and went out of control, didn't you? You can't do that.

12:17
other son and dad
He can't drive a bike without abs.

Yeah, they discussed getting ABS, but said the cost and learning how to ride w/o abs first ruled it out. (At least part of that discussion was in the video).
I have to say for the amount of trauma he had, the kid handled it well. Looks like the "depussification" worked.
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ABS isn't going to save you in a turn, unless he has Bosch's new MSC system.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel for the kid but it`s not surprising.
If you want to be a road racer go to a track.
That`s why I won`t hardly ride in a group, a lot of times I just want to "cruise" and most of the groups I have ridden in seem to be in a big hurry to get where they are going.
And it`s not age, I have ridden since I was 15 and I never had the itch to go tearing up the road.
I had muscle cars for that.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 06-07-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock