Started on: 05-31-2014 02:04 AM
Replies: 3 (110 views)
Last post by: carnut122 on 05-31-2014 12:40 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Came across this

http://www.washingtonian.com/projects/KSM/

Not a SINGLE comment?

And we see countless other Americans gutted, and we hear time and time again "Death to America"...and we respond by providing aid. and we continue to allow illegals not only to cross our borders , but we provide them airfare and bus far to travel DEEPER into the country...

http://www.azcentral.com/st...ped-arizona/9707503/

yeahhhHHhHhhhhh
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Pearl read was quite interesting. As for the second article, I suspect it's the Feds (Obama's?) manner of revenge upon AZ for being so anti-illegal immigrant.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

The Pearl read was quite interesting. As for the second article, I suspect it's the Feds (Obama's?) manner of revenge upon AZ for being so anti-illegal immigrant.

It's like carrying a buncha roaches and their eggs into a house, tagging them, releasing them and telling them to report back in a week so they can be "processed".

I'd like to see the second part of this story- see how many of them return vs. how many "dissappear"
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

It's like carrying a buncha roaches and their eggs into a house, tagging them, releasing them and telling them to report back in a week so they can be "processed".

I'd like to see the second part of this story- see how many of them return vs. how many "dissappear"

I have to admit, it's a counter-intuitive way of telling them they broke the law.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 05-31-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock