Started on: 05-22-2014 01:30 AM
Replies: 15 (356 views)
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 05-23-2014 12:47 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I posted my citation up last night (my new car purchase required that it go) Well I posted it up on craigslist for $800, it needs some brake work but it runs and drives great along with being in excellent condition. I got all kinds of calls about people wanting it for there kids 1st car, to tub it out and V8 it, and if any of them got it it would have been there choice but I would have wanted it to go to a good home and it did. A guy who owns a company that deals in automotive movie props bought it and at my asking price, apparently the car is going to be going into some up coming movie and HBO series. he was looking at it like it was a diamond sitting in the middle of the street, I hate to see it go but im glad its going to a good home.

(the car was all original hunter green with 26K original miles)

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 05-22-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had several X11's. Loved them and got good money for each and everyone one of them.
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only $800.00, ?
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably a Mythbusters offshoot. I have bad news for you.....
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, "Mythbusters....The Movie"
V8 Vega

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for V8 VegaSend a Private Message to V8 VegaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold my 89 Cavalier Z-24 a while ago. it was unrestored and high mileage but ran real good, it was stick shift and I'll bet it would beat a 3rd generation Camero.
There was little interest and I sold it to a weird kid with funney hair and clothes, I was so glad to sell it I failed to get his name and address. So I was unable to report the sale to the DMV and he never transferred the title. I wound up paying for 4 parking tickets, and it finally got impounded and I paid the impound fees. It cost me $577 all total from a $1,000 sale.
More than the money almost, I was super stressed out for about 6 months over this mess.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Only $800.00, ?

Seriously! He could have gotten at least $1500 without batting an eye!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Needed it gone everyone kept low balling me on it to like 700 so 800 is a win.. and its not myth busters he said the car won't be destroyed or anything like that
Hank is Here

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You stated that you needed to get rid of this car for a new car purchase. What did you get? Didn't you just buy NEW car last year?
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hank is Here:

Didn't you just buy NEW car last year?

Try and keep up! He goes through cars faster than I go through a loaf of bread.

In all seriousness however, I would have bought this car in a heartbeat if it was closer.

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hank is Here:

You stated that you needed to get rid of this car for a new car purchase. What did you get? Didn't you just buy NEW car last year?

yea, say it ain't so...

Never going to happen...
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Seriously! He could have gotten at least $1500 without batting an eye!

Couldnt around here. Maybe if it was an X11.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had a few rebodied Citations myself. Everyone of them was a winner.
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems like I recall you paying $1800 for it?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FrugalFiero:

Seems like I recall you paying $1800 for it?

Nah it came in trade with cash on top on there end for a Mercedes I had.. all in total I got about $3000 out of the deal in the end. this car needed brake work so that's why I dident ask for more.

(and I'll be posting a thread for my other car and the reason why I had to do it.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 05-22-2014).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
According to the buyer the car is slated to be in some HBO series that's coming up. And judging from the work hes about to put into it, it could be a major scene.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock