Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  A warning. We don't make trouble but we aren't afraid of it either. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
A warning. We don't make trouble but we aren't afraid of it either. by maryjane
Started on: 05-17-2014 11:38 AM
Replies: 51 (799 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-20-2014 09:07 PM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
1 - Bush had 4 months left in office, compared to the full 8 years in office, that's basically "walking out the door."
2 - The world WAS mad at him. His approval ratings were in the tank, are you disputing this?
3 - The US WAS the government in both Iraq and Afghanistan at the time, that's "conquered" in the truest sense. "Conquer : overcome and take control of (a place or people) by use of military force."

Soo... where's the revisionist history?
"respect" definitely would not have been the word I would have used either. But fear, or perhaps "a reluctance to challenge" would be more correct.

nut con's love to hate and to do things that make them hated
BuSh2 was good at both
he also caused a huge recession very near a depression
we like al the great and the brits or the russians did control the citys in the daytime
but we lost the war !!!!!!!! just like al or the brit's or the russians did
we gave up on iraq and soon will leave afgan
we occupied both but never really conquered ether
as control of the major citys in daytime is NOT CONQUERED

Mr O has lead a recovery dow 6600 to 16500
and while HE has done better then BuSh2 he is not perfect
and has been far more center moderate then I would like WHILE YOU FOOLS CALL HIM A COMMIE
while your nut-con tea baggers have tryed to sabotage our nation and any chance of recovery
with absolutely insane policy's that have only a lowered credit rating to show for their misguided efforts

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

BuSh2 was good at both
we like al the great and the brits or the russians did control the citys in the daytime

and has been far more center moderate then I would like WHILE YOU FOOLS CALL HIM A COMMIE
while your nut-con tea baggers have tryed to sabotage our nation and any chance of recovery
with absolutely insane policy's that have only a lowered credit rating to show for their misguided efforts

So you agree then with my second point? Hahah...
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
So you agree then with my second point? Hahah...

That would be cause to reevaluate your position!

[This message has been edited by Red88FF (edited 05-20-2014).]

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's only been moderate since he lost the house... he has no choice. He wasn't very moderate the first two years when he had both houses hence we ended up with obama care. I know you have as little understanding of government as you do the english language but with out the house and senate he's just another talking powerless bobble head.

we deserve a bad credit rating..were a bad investment that wants to spend spend spend and not get our financial house in order. I don't think taxa should be lowered but figure which part of the 49% that didn't pay any should start paying there fair share.

The sooner you and every one realize that both the republicans and democrats are all the fat cat scum bags looking for power and money and vote them out the better off we will be.

BuSh2 was good at both

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2014 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstfiero:

He's only been moderate since he lost the house... he has no choice. He wasn't very moderate the first two years when he had both houses hence we ended up with obama care. I know you have as little understanding of government as you do the english language but with out the house and senate he's just another talking powerless bobble head.

we deserve a bad credit rating..were a bad investment that wants to spend spend spend and not get our financial house in order. I don't think taxa should be lowered but figure which part of the 49% that didn't pay any should start paying there fair share.

The sooner you and every one realize that both the republicans and democrats are all the fat cat scum bags looking for power and money and vote them out the better off we will be.

I like your post and it's structure.
But it got me to thinking about something so I'm going to use it to see if we all can't learn something.
Nothing personal intended.

This sentence "I know you have as little understanding of government as you do the english language..." was just so unnecessary to what started out as a well-written opinion.
Try reading it without that sentence.
It's just so much better!

And then instead of "The sooner you and every one realize...", you could have went with "The sooner we all realize...".
It just reads less separatist, less condescending.
More magnanimous.

But like I said, I like the post, and nothing personal in my using it.
It just struck me after reading it that a simple change in how we talk to people could make this and ALOT of other peoples interactions around here really really great.

That means me too.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

This is China's Century.

The USA is becoming second rate.

All great powers have enjoyed their times in history. Sadly, I agree that our time has passed. Too bad we're one of the prime reasons China is no longer a third world country.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I like your post and it's structure....

"Nothing personal intended."

You single out one, but let a pass for the other that is being absolutely rude? Perhaps that is why many here see you as a dem. Sorry, but I do find it annoying when a double standard is played by one side that continues to do that, but when the other side does... stop the presses!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2014 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
"Nothing personal intended."

You single out one, but let a pass for the other that is being absolutely rude? Perhaps that is why many here see you as a dem. Sorry, but I do find it annoying when a double standard is played by one side that continues to do that, but when the other side does... stop the presses!

Could it be you missed the point?
His was written well...

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Perhaps that is why many here see you as a dem.

I don't even know what that means...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-20-2014).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2014 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't even know what that means...

Well then, glad that structure is more important than content.

Edit: And I did put the "nothing personal is intended" disclaimer in, so it should be ok? Bless his little heart.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-20-2014).]

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like your post and it's structure.
But it got me to thinking about something so I'm going to use it to see if we all can't learn something.
Nothing personal intended.

This sentence "I know you have as little understanding of government as you do the english language..." was just so unnecessary to what started out as a well-written opinion.
Try reading it without that sentence.
It's just so much better!

And then instead of "The sooner you and every one realize...", you could have went with "The sooner we all realize...".
It just reads less separatist, less condescending.
More magnanimous.

But like I said, I like the post, and nothing personal in my using it.
It just struck me after reading it that a simple change in how we talk to people could make this and ALOT of other peoples interactions around here really really great.

That means me too.

Excellent, Boonie, thank you for pointing this out.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstfiero:
I know you have as little understanding of government as you do the english language but ...

Man, that's really funny!
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BuSh2 was good at both

Every time you post, my conclusion about your cognitive powers is reinforced.
Thank you so much for verifying this one more time. You're awesome!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock