Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  An enlightening, and stress relieving 6 minutes...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
An enlightening, and stress relieving 6 minutes... by Tony Kania
Started on: 05-16-2014 08:07 PM
Replies: 7 (225 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 05-19-2014 05:19 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2014 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is just a video of a person that was special to many. I caught it, and figured I would post it up for you all. Tragedy struck this woman, and this is what we lost from humanity. Enjoy her life...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel a deep, deep level of sadness that I never met this fantastic person.
There's a part of me that ACHES knowing I will never interact with this awesome individual.

From her creative spirit to her goggles.
I'm watching this video knowing she passed away (far, FAR before her time.) I'll look into her story later, but for now, I'll add it to the list of things which I can use to remind me to "stay awake".

Humanity hasn't "lost it", we just need to be reminded of it, that it still exists within ourselves.... to be CREATORS, not just CONSUMERS.

This is a real person. Not the countless automatons I bump into every day. Sleepwaking through their days, adding a little bit to their regret list each day.

So many hate so much of their daily existence. This woman has lived more days in her short life then so many others.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

Be well.

-TDA

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 05-16-2014).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2014 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too wrote her name down. It is also on my research list. Her touch will be long felt.
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She died in a fall from a mountain. How sad that this special person life ended so soon.

Thanks for sharing.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She comes across as kind of a kook. I like that. What a shame her life was so short.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most memories we chase and want more of are short and spectacular. Most are lost to time only to be relived again and again as best we can.
Thanks for sharing
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tony, that was inspiring!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock