Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Eat the pork thats served or go hungry ....

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Eat the pork thats served or go hungry .... by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 05-10-2014 08:42 AM
Replies: 24 (423 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 05-12-2014 09:12 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.thelocal.fr/2014...en-says-no-more-pork

YES !!!!!!!!

FINALLY, somebody is standing up to "minorities" and telling them to go frack themselves with their "special rights" !!! Whouda thunk it would be FRANCE of all countries.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good, I am glad some people have the balls to stand up to the minorities who want special treatment because of their religious beliefs. seeing it is only a small part of the breakfast WTF is the big deal anyway? its not like the entire breakfast is all pork now is it. they still have food on the plate that they are allowed by their religious beliefs to eat, so they are not going to starve to death. and you know what if they don't like the pork on their plate, they don't have to have it on the plate at all now do they. that and they can eat breakfast at home if they don't like what is being served at school.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had three choices going to school. Pack a lunch, eat what was put in front of me or wait till I got home to eat.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I had three choices going to school. Pack a lunch, eat what was put in front of me or wait till I got home to eat.

We have become way to overly afraid of hurting this or that minority's feelings to the point that we have become second class citizens in our own country. I had the same thing when I was in school eat what was there, pack a lunch or eat at home. WTF is wrong with us today, WTF is wrong with that today?

Steve
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2014 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

We have become way to overly afraid of hurting this or that minority's feelings to the point that we have become second class citizens in our own country. I had the same thing when I was in school eat what was there, pack a lunch or eat at home. WTF is wrong with us today, WTF is wrong with that today?

Steve

If they dont get thier own way they are gonna scream "racist".....or better yet they are gonna go complain to your employer and get you fired.

fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTF is wrong with us today, WTF is wrong with that today?

Steve

Amen brother!

I'm sick of this special treatment sh!t. I'm a 30 year old white heterosexual christian male and I'm probably the most discriminated one in this country. The only difference is, I can't complain about my discrimination for fear of stepping on somebody's toes........F*#K that sh!t!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Whouda thunk it would be FRANCE of all countries.

Not that surprising given France's strong secular tradition in government.

On the other hand, this is just in the very few towns the Front National won in the recent elections, not the whole country. And the Front National is a rather right-wing outfit and often pretty unsavory party. For example, Jean-Marie Le Pen, founder and father of the current head of the party, is a Holocaust denier.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 05-10-2014).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2014 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Not that surprising given France's strong secular tradition in government.

On the other hand, this is just in the very few towns the Front National won in the recent elections, not the whole country. And the Front National is a rather right-wing outfit and often pretty unsavory party. For example, Jean-Marie Le Pen, founder and father of the current head of the party, is a Holocaust denier.

Yeh, well..... for the most part I am slightly right of Attila the Hun myself.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good... I'm glad. I didn't get choices in school, and I ate whatever was given to me and I was happy about it. When I go to Islamic countries, I eat whatever they offer, and I'm happy for it. Maybe Yellowstone can provide additional non-pork meals to them?
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The strangest part of it is..and I quote:

"In March 2013 the school in the village of Arveyres in the Gironde region of south-west France stopped offering an alternative meal for children who did not eat pork, which is forbidden under Jewish and Muslim dietary laws"

The jews and muslims agree on something!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Good... I'm glad. I didn't get choices in school, and I ate whatever was given to me and I was happy about it. When I go to Islamic countries, I eat whatever they offer, and I'm happy for it. Maybe Yellowstone can provide additional non-pork meals to them?

when I was young I ate dirt and was happy to have it. it had just been invented after I was born.

Steve
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

when I was young I ate dirt and was happy to have it.

Steve

When did you have my Aunt's cooking ???

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

your aunt and my mother must be sisters then, did your aunt also burn the dirt as well? they both must have learned how to cook from the same person, my grandmother.

remember the turkey in Christmas vacation with Chevy Chase? that was rare when my mother cooked turkey. at least we never had to worry about eating meat that wasn't cooked enough.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 05-10-2014).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2014 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My mom was a good cook!
Unfortunately, she cooked meth...

My saving grace was that I had an 3exual affair with my teacher at school!
Unfortunately, I was homeschooled...

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't get choices in school, and I ate whatever was given to me and I was happy about it.

That's because you don't live right. See, the Muslims get prayer rugs and foot washes in some colleges.
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"It is not what you put in your mouth that makes you unclean, it's what comes out your mouth that makes you unclean." -Jesus Christ

I could never be Jewish or Muslim... Love eating the pig too much
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think pork is gluten free so it would be OK here.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

My mom was a good cook!
Unfortunately, she cooked meth...

My saving grace was that I had an 3exual affair with my teacher at school!
Unfortunately, I was homeschooled...

Dude, waayyy too much information.

Joe
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe Yellowstone can provide additional non-pork meals to them?

Why? Did I say anything regarding my point of view on this? I just clarified something for a member who seems to be unfamiliar with French politics.

But, since you asked, I think parents can pack their children lunch if they don't like the one that's offered. That would probably be healthier for the kids, as well.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The pack a lunch suggestion is the most reasonable solution, I suggest a bacon sandwich!

[This message has been edited by Red88FF (edited 05-12-2014).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a huge money saver coming up

great way to take care of 2 things at once: butcher the stray animals.
feed them dogs, cats, or whatever else comes along.
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jediperk:

I could never be Jewish or Muslim... Love eating the pig too much

If you were born into a Jewish or Muslim family and raised accordingly you would probably find it abhorrent and a sin. Goes to show how the social environment forms religious belief which tells you something about the validity of religions...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

If you were born into a Jewish or Muslim family and raised accordingly you would probably find it abhorrent and a sin. Goes to show how the social environment forms religious belief which tells you something about the validity of religions...

Noootttttt necessarily. I was born into a catholic family and raised accordingly.......until about the age of 5 or 6 when I could make a big enough scene and fuss about being forced to the inquasition church that they gave up and left me with a sitter rather than endure the grief I caused....

I still have no use for xtianity in any form.

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

when I was young I ate dirt and was happy to have it. it had just been invented after I was born.

Steve

You guys are in good form today.

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bacon RULES.........

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock