Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Just one more college kid jumps out in front of me (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Just one more college kid jumps out in front of me by 84fiero123
Started on: 05-06-2014 12:51 PM
Replies: 49 (693 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 05-08-2014 07:50 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

no it was probably a professor!

Steve

Hahah... damn...
IP: Logged
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya but less trouble than if they are legally crossing. hey don't get me wrong I could actually care less if the little twits get run over, its their fault for not looking both ways before ever crossing the street. hey the kids think like I said those kids in that movie grown ups 2, the frat boys who feel they are so much better than anyone else in town. funny thing is I know personally at least 3 people in town with no college degrees that are millionaires many times over and have more common sense than to do what these kids do, and they drive non descript older cars, not brand new hundred thousand dollar cars. they have more sense than these kids. hell my mentally handicapped daughter knows enough to look both ways before crossing the street.

Steve

Steve, why hate so much on people with an education? You can have a Doctor's degree or be a high school drop out and still jaywalk.

Sounds like you have so much frustration for those with an education because you did not benefit from one. It's not to late buddy. Go back to school and get a diploma in whatever you want. You only live once and clearly, based on your focused anger, you are envious of the education other have benefited from.

No disrespect, with or without a formal education, everyone's contribution in society is relevant.
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

Steve, why hate so much on people with an education? You can have a Doctor's degree or be a high school drop out and still jaywalk.

Sounds like you have so much frustration for those with an education because you did not benefit from one. It's not to late buddy. Go back to school and get a diploma in whatever you want. You only live once and clearly, based on your focused anger, you are envious of the education other have benefited from.

No disrespect, with or without a formal education, everyone's contribution in society is relevant.

Do you even Know me? Obviously not or you wouldn't have even said that. I had a stoke, my Short Term Memory is shot, every read a post of mine that you don't understand? Now maybe you will.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you even Know me? Obviously not or you wouldn't have even said that. I had a stoke, my Short Term Memory is shot, every read a post of mine that you don't understand? Now maybe you will.

Steve

I see you have your excuses all lined up and ready...

This guy does not make any excuses, but he is an Engineer...

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Steves comment is on how much book learning someone can have and still be an idiot, still not have "common sense" or logical reasoning. I have witnessed it as well. Though Steve does talk about it alot.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I think Steves comment is on how much book learning someone can have and still be an idiot, still not have "common sense" or logical reasoning. I have witnessed it as well. Though Steve does talk about it alot.

No, his comment is on how much book learning makes someone an idiot. He routinely comments on how educated people are not as smart as he is. He doesn't do it nicely, he doesn't do it apologetically. His **** just don't stank to him.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I agree with that as well. I know college students and people with degrees that dont know how to wipe their azz. Tell me what they teach when someone with a bachelor degree cant spell 4 letter words like ' what or when '.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by maryjane:

(2nd time to ask this)
As a former USAF pilot, did you not have a college degree?

All I had to do was take the classes TOWARD getting a degree, in my case Business Admin. I was out of the AF before I had to finish it, so never actually got one.

Steve, in you picture with the 20 mph sign...In Ohio the section of road has the legal speed limit posted...the yellow speed signs, usually with arrows are unenforced 'suggestions'. If that stretch of road is 35 mph, with the 20 mph warning sign, its still legal to go 35. Going that fast is not illegal, but IF you have an accident they can get you for things like 'too fast for conditions, reckless driving, etc'.

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTF is wrong with these kids in college?

So ... a college-age "kid" does something impulsive and stupid. This is news?

I had a stoke, my Short Term Memory is shot, every read a post of mine that you don't understand?

Steve, you can't have it both ways. You can't constantly invoke your own (presumably real) disabilities to excuse your rude behavior and then go off one someone else who makes reference to them. Not that I think my opinion will have any effect on you.

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

This guy does not make any excuses, but he is an Engineer...

Bravo for Richie! Bravo for his parents!

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 05-08-2014).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

No, his comment is on how much book learning makes someone an idiot. He routinely comments on how educated people are not as smart as he is. He doesn't do it nicely, he doesn't do it apologetically. His **** just don't stank to him.

Not that there aren't tons and tons of uneducated adult morons as well --our prisons are full of them, so are our workplaces and neighborhoods. Most are just as deeply in debt as the educated ones, are on the verge of bankruptcy or have already filed it and don't have a pot to pizz in or the proverbial window to throw it out of that doesn't actually belong to someone else.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-08-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock