Started on: 05-01-2014 02:11 PM
Replies: 3 (154 views)
Last post by: Neils88 on 05-01-2014 07:31 PM
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the Blues were up 2-0 against the Hawks, then Chicago came back and won 4 in a row. All but one game went overtime in the whole series.
Sharks were up 3-0 against the Kings, then the Kings came back 4 in a row to kick them out. (**** Quick. Ducks better take them out).

Holy cow, has this been a good playoff series so far! I'm a huge Blues fan, and am a little butthurt that my friends that are Chicago fans are acting like we never stood a chance even though we were way better than them all season..... but I can't complain too much. Good hockey going around.

2nd round I'm thinking:
Hawks in 5.
Ducks in 7.
Bruins in 5.
Pens in 6.

Semis:
Hawks are going to beat the Ducks in 6 even though I want the Ducks to win.
Bruins will beat the Pens in 5.

Final:
Hawks will beat the Bruins in 6.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was such a disastrous season for the Canucks that I haven't been following the playoffs. Today the coach (Tortorella) got canned. At the end of the season, the GM (Gillis) was let go. Gawd, what a mess.

As much as I hate the Bruins, I suspect they're too strong for anyone to beat. I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see Marchand get knocked on his ass... over and over and over again. I really dislike that little puke.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

As much as I hate the Bruins, I suspect they're too strong for anyone to beat. I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to see Marchand get knocked on his ass... over and over and over again. I really dislike that little puke.

What do you mean you don't like Marchand? lol... A friend of mine used to coach him. I think "little puke" were the words he used too...

My team (Caps) didn't make playoffs...so I'll be rooting for Boston from now on. Nice come back by LA! Only fourth team to ever do that.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Neils88

4045 posts
Member since Aug 2013
Too bad Colorado was knocked out. Would have loved them to get far into the playoffs.

This is my wife's pride and joy...Nathan MacKinnon's signed, game worn jersey (Halifax Mooseheads). We won this at the last game of the season, just a few months before he was drafted first overall into the NHL by Colorado. Before we walked out of the arena, we had received two $1,000 cash offers for it... Needless to say, we weren't selling!

(have another picture somewhere of my wife wearing this jersey, standing with MacKinnon)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock