Started on: 04-13-2014 11:05 PM
Replies: 5 (299 views)
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 04-15-2014 08:21 AM
LoW_KeY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always heard about this..so everytime I waxed my car I though damn the back feels so rough ugh! I clayed it and it was smooth as a baby's butt! I was in complete shock and awe over all well worth the 20 for the mothers clay kit. Now if the paint on my fiero wasnt crap I would clay that I've worked at dealerships detailing cars and never experienced clay thought I'd share now I must test on my dads impala and show him.

[This message has been edited by LoW_KeY (edited 04-13-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks great! i see that fiero in the background of the last pic just had to pop in didnt it?
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more pics to come.. need to get tires and paint done front bumper's clear is peeling feel like I'm neglecting it. Then hopefully get some videos of fiero in action 1 mile strip see if I hit the 150 mph mark?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I clay barred a 96 Sonoma and it too felt crazy smooth. They do work, and are easy to do too
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did my Subi last year. Had some kind of overspray on it, I suspect from some bridge work I drove through at some point. Nothing has worked to get it off short of buffing which was a pita. A little extra elbow grease with the clay bar took it right off. Looked like a million bucks.
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh heck yeah - I love it when I have the time to use the ol' clay bar on my Formula when it's nice and clean. The physical difference is amazing...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay