Started on: 04-04-2014 07:58 PM
Replies: 10 (198 views)
Last post by: Nurb432 on 04-05-2014 02:29 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-04-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.amazon.com/Barbe...Butane/dp/B009RA1UFS

YEH---lets just see the anti-gun-nuts try and take my BBQ lighter !!!.....that would be like arresting a kid for chewing food into the shape of a gun,,,,

OH---Yeah, nevermind.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't take that outside or the cops will shoot you. Better keep it hidden in your house. Or else. /Sarcasm
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try and take it on an airplane. They'll take it away from you.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the AK47 lighter better,

ALALALALALALALALALALA!!! <WHOOF!>
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In some parts of Europe they would take it away. Even toy guns are not allowed.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i remember being around 10 years old smoking those candy cigarettes (totally fake but they produce smoke) it was 3 of us, two ten year olds and an 8 year old smoking them, an elderly couple in a van drove by and scene us and LOOKED SHOCKED. Instead of saying something they just drove off lol
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2014 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

In some parts of Europe they would take it away. Even toy guns are not allowed.

Free men do not ask whats "allowed", nor do they require "permission". free men do as they please first, and ask forgivness later. Its much easier that way.

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-05-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Free men do not ask whats "allowed", nor do they require "permission". free men do as they please first, and ask forgivness later. Its much easier that way.

Or they are just killed. Free men also know when to poke the bear and when its not time to do so.

Also, I wasn't saying if i would or would not abide bu the stupid laws, just that them are the rules in some areas. Some wont even allow fake mockups made of wood ( like to hang on the wall )..
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-05-2014 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by DanDamage:

i remember being around 10 years old smoking those candy cigarettes (totally fake but they produce smoke) it was 3 of us, two ten year olds and an 8 year old smoking them, an elderly couple in a van drove by and scene us and LOOKED SHOCKED. Instead of saying something they just drove off lol

When was this? i do not remember ones that made smoke.. only ones you ate.. ( or was it chew? Now that i think about it i think they were gum.. the fake drugs in the doctors kit was candy.. loved those little white pills.. mmmm )
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

When was this? i do not remember ones that made smoke.. only ones you ate.. ( or was it chew? Now that i think about it i think they were gum.. the fake drugs in the doctors kit was candy.. loved those little white pills.. mmmm )

The gum ones had powered sugar between the wrapper and the cig. If you blew a little puff, "smoke" would come out...
Also made it easier to separate the cig from the wrapper...

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post04-05-2014 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

The gum ones had powered sugar between the wrapper and the cig. If you blew a little puff, "smoke" would come out...
Also made it easier to separate the cig from the wrapper...

Sure, i remember that.. but i thought we were talking about actual 'fake smoke'...

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 04-05-2014).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock