Started on: 03-27-2014 04:04 PM
Replies: 24 (865 views)
Last post by: pokeyfiero on 03-30-2014 01:54 AM
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess the lesson here is that you should not run your mouth if you can't back it up...
(Warning! Strong language enclosed)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fastblack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
daaaaaang

Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why didn't any one step in around :50?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took it too far.
And a lawsuit is a coming.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Took it too far.
And a lawsuit is a coming.

Agreed, he should've stopped after he got on the guy's back. Repeatedly punching his head was too far.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Resembled an MMA match. Ground and pound. It looked to me like the guy who got beat was the one who threw the first punch. That might affect his ability to sue. I would think that there could be brain injury in a beating like that.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2014 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"New York" should have not gone after "Arizona"!

Guy got the beating he deserved. Or at least from what the video showed. Perhaps more was involved, but damn if I did not laugh my azz off watching "New York" look like an invertebrate on the ground.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You dont even have to be in shape to sit on a guy.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
If my buddy was for some reason going off on a guy like that I'd pull him of myself and say thats enough.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And thats why they travel in packs.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I actually stopped at that gas station on my vacation through AZ and NM. I didn't see any fights but I did see a Prius with NRA and Republican stickers on it.
PFF
System Bot
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pants hanging down. Check.
Hat on backwards and looking like a retard. Check
Chimping out and obsessed with his own dick. Check

Ding ding ding! Looks like we have one of Obama's children! Cue the outrage from the liberal camp for the racially motivated assault on this poor, innocent, black man.

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 03-28-2014).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All he wanted was some Skittles.. and a blow job, apparently.
Yeah the guy beating him like a $2 whore took it too far. I don't feel bad for the punk one bit. Had the punk got the upper hand, he would have done just as bad, if not worse.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

All he wanted was some Skittles.. and a blow job, apparently.
Yeah the guy beating him like a $2 whore took it too far. I don't feel bad for the punk one bit. Had the punk got the upper hand, he would have done just as bad, if not worse.

Ha! At least he got his "Arizona" iced tea!
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the comments from YouTube...

Ok Im black and I see nothing wrong with what the trucker did. Not only did the trucker try walking away, but the second one didnt even jump in, he just stood and let it be a fair fight. To the dumb*** thats making all of us blacks look bad, dont start none and there wont be none. That trucker whooped him like his momma should have done. Ignorant muthaf**er, I bet them New Yorkers waiting on this loser to get back so they can whoop his a** too! lol
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not surpisingly, this chimp is claiming he was jumped by the two white guys, and is bragging on his twitter account about how he has filed a civil law suit and is going to "get paid"!

Sounds like the makings of another black success story! Maybe Obama can use this winner as the poster boy for his Brothers Keeper initiative.

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 03-29-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2014 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

Not surpisingly, this *insert completely racist, and derogatory statement here* is claiming he was jumped by the two white guys, and is bragging on his twitter account about how he has filed a civil law suit and is going to "get paid"!

Sounds like the makings of another black success story! Maybe Obama can use this winner as the poster boy for his Brothers Keeper initiative.

Some shat you really need to hold inside. Am I mad at ya? No. Do I have pitty? Yes.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-29-2014).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Some shat you really need to hold inside. Am I mad at ya? No. Do I have pitty? Yes.

If you act like an animal, expect to be called an animal. He might be called an attractive and successful gentleman of African descent, but it doesn't change his actions.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:
chimping out
chimp

this term or usage is unfamiliar to me.
what do you actually mean to say here? don't sugar-coat it for me. i can take it.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 03-29-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2014 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

If you act like an animal, expect to be called an animal. He might be called an attractive and successful gentleman of African descent, but it doesn't change his actions.

Don't get me twisted, my man got his adjustment. *see posting timeline in said thread*
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

this term or usage is unfamiliar to me.
what do you actually mean to say here? don't sugar-coat it for me. i can take it.

http://www.urbandictionary....php?term=Chimp%20Out
Chimp Out: Used to describe the bad behavior of black people, especially when they behave like animals.

http://www.urbandictionary....efine.php?term=chimp
Chimp: see Dubya
Dubya: Slang term for the most inept president the United States has ever had.
http://www.urbandictionary....efine.php?term=dubya

Apparently it's either a racial slur or a political one. I guess we should start calling 0bama "Dubya" now.

PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool, thanks. english is a wonderful, constantly evolving thing. sometimes it's beautiful, and sometimes it's ugly.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The whole thing to me, was just stupid--and I mean ALL of it.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
The whole thing to me, was just stupid--and I mean ALL of it.

no wonder bigfoot tries to hide from us
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it is so sad that no one cares that dude got ****ed up like that.

I mean, really I don't care either. I could have sat there and been sippin my ice tea.
I guess I'm so pushed about people being protected from consequences of their own actions and decisions that apparently I am willing to pretend it is ok.

That's sad.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock