Started on: 03-05-2014 09:01 PM
Replies: 21 (226 views)
Last post by: 1985FieroGT on 03-27-2014 04:40 AM
DanDamage

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had vivid dreams in the past, even had a few predict the future on more than one occasion .

Almost a year ago i had what felt like a really long , MOVIE dream, it felt like i was watching the movie, it got halfway through and i woke up and wrecked it all. It was awesome, maybe I should make it? If you build it ... they will come
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-05-2014 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I have.....but Ciff wont let us post those kind of things here !!! (hint: 4 blondes AND a redhead. ) ......when they say "In your dreams, they REALLY mean it !!
cmechmann

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shame we just can't go to sleep and start where we left off. Tried, just doesn't work for me.
Had one, one time. Conspierencey type thing. Was deeper than say Gov., Mason/Knights Templar, Luminati and so on. It started at the dawn of modern thought.
Those have/have not type. The "Haves" had always had a hand in controlling the lesser man. Making a stronger but smaller group as time passed. Anyone who was capable to make it to the have group, had big ideas on how they were going to make things better(world leaders). All of which had there ideas squashed/stiffiled when they got there and saw who was really in control or were just offed if they became too much of a problem. Kind of like a presidents intentions, before they are in power, then elected and can't do what they want due to there limits of the "Haves".
It was not just gov. control. Also economic, population, breeding(human), migration(human). What areas would gain power and when. When and where technology would crop up. And has been going on for millenia
Can I copy write this?

[This message has been edited by cmechmann (edited 03-05-2014).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had short stories, but never a feature length.
The one I barely remember had something to with a young man who installed an audio system in his car that was unbelievably loud. One day after the install, he was driving on some twisties, with the volume way up, to test it. He had ear plugs AND shooters cups to protect his own ears. Well, he wrecked, and was pinned in the wreckage. Nobody could get close enough to help him because the music was so loud. So he bled to death.

So...
...Who wants popcorn?

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 03-05-2014).]

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't dream anymore. But, back when I did, I would have full feature length, epic adventure movies for dreams. Sometimes, they would continue over multiple nights and the story would feel seamless. Other times, each night was a new adventure. I could not wait to get to sleep to begin the adventure. Then, slowly, over time, the frequency of great adventures was replaced with the nothingness of growing up. I miss the dreams, and all that was lost when they died
Ventura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I quit smoking, I used the nicotine patch. I slept with the patch on one night. I dreamed in Technicolor. It was like Pulp Fiction and Breaking Bad had come to life. It's called nicotine patch vivid dreams. Wild, vivid surreal dreams all night long.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-05-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the past month or two, my dreams (nightmares) have been in HD. From my dad beating me with a wire hanger, to him kidnapping my Son. I will wake up soaking wet, only to fall right back where I left off. These dreams are like never before. It is surely stress related. But, very vivid.

Off to bed I go...
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

For the past month or two, my dreams (nightmares) have been in HD. From my dad beating me with a wire hanger, to him kidnapping my Son. I will wake up soaking wet, only to fall right back where I left off. These dreams are like never before. It is surely stress related. But, very vivid.

Off to bed I go...

Well wishes Tony...and sweet dreams bud.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ventura:

When I quit smoking, I used the nicotine patch. I slept with the patch on one night. I dreamed in Technicolor. It was like Pulp Fiction and Breaking Bad had come to life. It's called nicotine patch vivid dreams. Wild, vivid surreal dreams all night long.

That makes me want to try it just to see if I can remember my dream. Maybe if it's wild/odd enough I will remember it. As it is now, I forget most of what I was dreaming when I wake up and what I can remember will be forgotten within ten minutes .
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Khw

11139 posts
Member since Jun 2008

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Off to bed I go...

Damn Tony. I feel for ya man. My wife has a few "skeletons" in her closet from her childhood that it's not my place to go into with details. I know about them and they contribute quite a bit to her depression. Every now and then she will have a run of vivid dreams about it that will last for a few weeks. She has alot of problems sleeping during these times and I can hear her whimper in her dreams. All I can do is be there to hold her and give her my ear if she wants to talk about it. I may not know what it's like to actually experience it, but I've seen the effects that kind of thing has on a person. I wish you the best. Hopefully you will have someone there soon (if you don't already) to hold you and give you their ear.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Yes, I have.....but Ciff wont let us post those kind of things here !!! (hint: 4 blondes AND a redhead. ) ......when they say "In your dreams, they REALLY mean it !!

MEM didn't tell us the dream was a nightmare. They went shopping, and gave him the bill for the shoes.

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2014 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks folks.

Baby steps to improvement.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just did last night. It was a movie about trying to get a great magician to admit to a double murder he committed a couple decades prior. Kind of like True Detective, it took place with an agent questioning the current day magician, and the magician sharing flashbacks of his life. The magician didn't know that he was being questioned about murder, just thought that he was being asked about his life because he was such a great magician. The magician was played by an actor that I've seen in at least a dozen movies, but I can't think of any movie titles or his name. Short, typically with a very thin mustache. He had curly hair in my dream and a French accent.

The flashbacks of his early life were in black and white, and showed an impoverished upbringing. He was also bullied as a kid. It was a pretty stereotypical story. Early life showed him during the Great Depression (even the questioning took place decades ago, not today) and this period started in sepia until he learned magic, then it filled with color and everything but him was blurry, showing him doing wondrous things throughout time. The cinematography was pretty impressive. Then it slowed down to when he was in his early thirties, and the double murder was about to take place. The greatest trick he had ever performed on stage, taking two assistants and making them disappear before everyone's eyes. When questioned about the technique, the magician of course won't reveal his secret.

The movie is basically a biopic, but the murder section took about half of the movie. The audience meets the assistants intimately, it was a pretty stereotypical movie like I said. The basic premise is the agent trying to trick a trickster into revealing his secret and confessing to a double murder. In the end, he does, and the movie ends with him performing "one last disappearing act" in his cell as he kills himself.

Then I woke up.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats really weird is having the same identical dream several times, maybe even years apart. It was about aliens invading and us humans were hiding underground in caves. I always woke up before it would end. I did write a scifi short story in hs....and years later something very similar came out in theaters.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Whats really weird is having the same identical dream several times, maybe even years apart. It was about aliens invading and us humans were hiding underground in caves. I always woke up before it would end. I did write a scifi short story in hs....and years later something very similar came out in theaters.

i too have had dreams that "picked up where they left off" YEARS later, and you only notice it when your in the dream cant remember any specifics.

About the "movie" i dreamnt, It was 3 teens or so entering an abandoned skyrise at night , I think to either vandalize it or to steal stuff to scrap , whatever, point is, it was like a horror movie, and everything was building up around "something" watching them as they explore the tall buildings many floors with flashlights, for some reason the protagonists had guns because eventually the "something" ended up being a bunch of freaky looking humanoid nothing-but-skin looking freaks jumping out of the woodworks , when the gunfire begins i woke up, so i guess i gotta "make the rest up" ? it was a fun dream regardless
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sort of along the same lines, I watched Glee this week. I think Lea Michelle (Rachel Berry) is an awesome singer. After the show I told myself 'damn, that girl should make an album...Id buy it ". Yesterday evening on Inside Hollywood, they announced shes releasing an album today....(Twilight Zone theme).
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
btw i dont even like horror movies, but it felt real like i was there with them. Yet it was cinematic. This is a first and i've dreamnt vividly since childhood. Theyve only gotten more vivid. Even had some (dream) predictions save me at times and come true at others , on numerous occasions.
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a great premise for a romantic drama or comedy in a dream, depending on which way you wanted to spin it. Even had the actors portraying each part in my dream. Now if I could just remember the meat of it rather than a few details, I'd go pitch it to a movie producer!!!
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is what the creatures looked like wtf

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

Well, he wrecked, and was pinned in the wreckage. Nobody could get close enough to help him because the music was so loud. So he bled to death.

I saw a mime have a heart attack last week end. It was terrible. Nobody could get into that box to help him.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whole dreams or hole dreams?
PFF
System Bot
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock