Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Barack Obama’s Lawyer Admits Birth Certificate Is Forged (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Barack Obama’s Lawyer Admits Birth Certificate Is Forged by avengador1
Started on: 04-17-2012 12:50 PM
Replies: 95 (2373 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 12-21-2016 04:04 PM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2015 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

He said-she said? Where's this Hawaiian official. What is his/her name? An affidavit won't stand up in court.

What ever the name of the Hawaiian official is, he/she is marked for death.. And will have really unlucky day..

Lets use the cops, motto,, If you have nothing to hide?????????????????? unseal your records..
Cause how do you get foreigner aid and grants for college, and travel to Pakistan, when it was banned for legal American's to do so???

It's gonna suck in 2017 when he takes off to somewhere with that 50 million that went missing a few years ago.. and it all comes out..

I didn't vote for him.. AS his whole tour, was to much used car salesman like.. But once he won, figured "Lets see" And let me tell you, Many Blacks that voted for him, have up on trusting him long before, I stopped giving him the beeny of doubts..
Sadly, they feel betrayed, as they thought they were part of something noble and historic.. it'll go down as historic all right, but noble not a chance.. Most of the blacks I've known for years, didn't "buy" what he was selling, but voted for him to bring MLK dream to The top office of the free world.. And have been kicking themselves in the back side for the last 5-6 years..
IP: Logged
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The comparison to a used car salesman is a good one. This guy has been a lying, conniving, underhanded POS since he showed up on the scene. I completely trust anything he says as much as I do Hillary....
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Many Blacks that voted for him, have up on trusting him long before, I stopped giving him the beeny of doubts..
Sadly, they feel betrayed, as they thought they were part of something noble and historic.. it'll go down as historic all right, but noble not a chance.. Most of the blacks I've known for years, didn't "buy" what he was selling, but voted for him to bring MLK dream to The top office of the free world.. And have been kicking themselves in the back side for the last 5-6 years..

Maybe attitudes are different where you live, but in CA obama can't do ANYTHING wrong. It is sickening to see people defend him just because of the color of his skin and TOTALLY discount accusations against him.
Then we also have the liberal lunatics that do the same thing because he is very much in line with their dream politician.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
It is sickening to see people defend him just because of the color of his skin and TOTALLY discount accusations against him.

Just so you know, ... it's not because of the color of his skin. They defend him and discount the allegations against him because, because they want the utopian dumbocratic spin to be true. They will do the same for Hillary, not because she is a woman.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Just so you know, ... it's not because of the color of his skin. They defend him and discount the allegations against him because, because they want the utopian dumbocratic spin to be true. They will do the same for Hillary, not because she is a woman.

That does explain the liberal lunatics mentality, but not the racists mentality. To them obama is a victim, and in need of assistance. Or at least see themselves as a voice of balance and defense.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously, thread necromancy to beat the dead horse some more?

Here's a reality check: We had our chance to address the birth certificate issue YEARS AGO. Nobody made any real progress with that. Trying to oust him now, near the end of his second term, is like shutting the barn door after the horse is already gone. Whether or not he's eligible for the office is pretty pointless now, because he'll end up holding that office for 8 years anyway.

You had your chance to question his eligibility, and failed. Get over it. Maybe you should concentrate on something useful, like preventing Hitlery from replacing him. Just a thought.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Playing devil's advocate, here...

Wasn't his mother a US citizen? That should be the end of it, no matter where he was born.

Am I missing something? (Poorly forged documents notwithstanding.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 09-06-2015).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Here's a reality check: We had our chance to address the birth certificate issue YEARS AGO. Nobody made any real progress with that. Trying to oust him now, near the end of his second term, is like shutting the barn door after the horse is already gone. Whether or not he's eligible for the office is pretty pointless now, because he'll end up holding that office for 8 years anyway.

You had your chance to question his eligibility, and failed. Get over it. Maybe you should concentrate on something useful, like preventing Hitlery from replacing him. Just a thought.

+1

Sometimes the bad guys get away with things. You start impeachment proceedings now and you hand the Left a BIG stick to pound the racism drum.

Get practical on their as**es. Drop it and focus on the future.

Besides, if Trump or Cruz get in we might just see Obama and the Clintons do the perp walk.

Might not happen but a boy can dream. (Was that racist? I can't tell anymore.)

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 09-06-2015).]

Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

While Obama has gotten away with it, this issue had made an impression. A number of states are becoming much stricter on their standards to get on the ballot. The next charlatan will have a much harder time pulling the same stunt.

There is another angle which could create a constitutional crisis. If it is proven at some point that he was ineligible and attained the office by fraud, what happens to all of the legislation he signed, executive orders he implemented and treaties that he signed?

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2015 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Maybe attitudes are different where you live, but in CA obama can't do ANYTHING wrong. It is sickening to see people defend him just because of the color of his skin and TOTALLY discount accusations against him.
Then we also have the liberal lunatics that do the same thing because he is very much in line with their dream politician.

I don't see a color of his skin, I see a man, and his ideals, I see a hate filled racist, I see a bull **** artist that makes bill Clinton blush.. But what I really see is a man that is a child, that found to get his way, instead of covering his ears and going lalalala, he and his party leaders , call you racist if you don't go lock step..

My state is blue, but people are not totally fruits and nuts... unlike the west coast
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2015 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Sorry, you are wrong, dead wrong, the only way to fix many things he has done, is to show that he couldn't hold the office, making things he did null and void.. as that is the only way to kill the monster that is the ACA Obama care.. This will be done after he is out of office.. not while he holds it.
Hitlery can't legally run for office.. and when it gets down to 1 dem one rep, and a green party guy.. there will be ad's telling the sheep why she can't legally hold the office.. as there are no rules when it comes to campaign ads and mud throwing..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 09-06-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With all the crap that Obama has pulled during his stay in Office, what makes any of you think that he will leave when his term is up. There has been speculation that some event/s are forthcoming that will postpone the election. With all that's happened since he took office, it wouldn't surprise me if he can pull it off, and run another term, or part of a term. That's just how messed up everything is right now, nothing would surprise me.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Wasn't his mother a US citizen? That should be the end of it, no matter where he was born.

That's my understanding. If it's known she was a US citizen, then he's a citizen by birth even if born outside the country. (IIRC)

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2015 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

With all the crap that Obama has pulled during his stay in Office, what makes any of you think that he will leave when his term is up. There has been speculation that some event/s are forthcoming that will postpone the election. With all that's happened since he took office, it wouldn't surprise me if he can pull it off, and run another term, or part of a term. That's just how messed up everything is right now, nothing would surprise me.

you don't think the race war fire feeding was just not a masterminded tool,,

place your bets, here is my bid, Clinton wins the dem side.. and out of the blue, Obama's clan enforces the laws that she can't run or hold a public office because of the email issue..
and The tranny he calls a wife, runs and Obama is the first gay first lady
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2015 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Formula88:

That's my understanding. If it's known she was a US citizen, then he's a citizen by birth even if born outside the country. (IIRC)

born 1957,, this will be known as fact once his records are unsealed,
Hawaii statehood 8-1959
oops..
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

born 1957,, this will be known as fact once his records are unsealed,
Hawaii statehood 8-1959
oops..

Hawaii was a U.S. Territory from 1898 until it became a state and birthright citizenship applies if you're born to US citizen parents in a US territory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...in_the_United_States

Birthright citizenship in the United States refers to a person's acquisition of United States citizenship by virtue of the circumstances of his or her birth. It contrasts with citizenship acquired in other ways, for example by naturalization later in life. Birthright citizenship may be conferred by jus soli or jus sanguinis. Under United States law, U.S. citizenship is automatically granted to any person born within and subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. This includes the territories of Puerto Rico, the Marianas (Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands) and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and also applies to children born elsewhere in the world to U.S. citizens (with certain exceptions).[1][2]

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 09-06-2015).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You had your chance to question his eligibility, and failed. Get over it. Maybe you should concentrate on something useful.

you don't think the race war fire feeding was just not a masterminded tool,,

place your bets, here is my bid, Clinton wins the dem side.. and out of the blue, Obama's clan enforces the laws that she can't run or hold a public office because of the email issue..
and The tranny he calls a wife, runs and Obama is the first gay first lady

Originally posted by maryjane:

morons abound.

------------------

I own and drive American cars.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 09-06-2015).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is true. The law says that if for any reason there is a declared martial law for example, the sitting president remains in office. All he would have to do is wait for another mass black uprising, he declares martial law....and wham...hes in for as long as he wants as dictator in chief. Fake birth certificate like mentioned already is really a pointless arguement now. Hes out...under normal circumstances...in a few more years. I just hope the idiot democrats dont put Hillary in his place or its a rerun of the same crap. Of course the way its going, shes burying herself all on her own.

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And this was said about G. W. Bush as the end of his term was in sight and the Pres. before him and the one before that...

While it "could" happen, that sentiment always seems to get thrown around by the opposition party followers right about this time. It's amazing if you open your mind to more than just those who support your own political ideology just how many things BOTH parties do and say that are essentially the same. I'm not talking party issues, just the steps each thinks the other will do to retain power.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What ever the name of the Hawaiian official is, he/she is marked for death.. And will have really unlucky day..

Are YOU man enough to do the deed, or are you just another jockey short wearing, keyboard pounding patriot in your own mind?

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 09-07-2015).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, you are missing something bigger than the titanic. He went to school in Indonesia, where you have to be a citizen to attend. There is no dual citizenship with Indonesia, so he had to renounce his US citizenship, which makes him a criminal, and he should be tried for treason among other crimes. Those who tried to hush it up, should be tried, the left should apologize in mass, nothing will happen though, its surreal.
People are sheep, the government can do things worse than the British, and no one cares. If Fema camps were real, then the masses would walk straight into the ovens. Seriously when does America wake up?
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some interpret the rule as requiring both parents to be American. If that is the case then he isn't a naturally born citizen.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2015 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

Are YOU man enough to do the deed, or are you just another jockey short wearing, keyboard pounding patriot in your own mind?

you are a tool, the last lady in that office that had knowledge of the original paperwork, came to an untimely death.. I wasn't talking about me, you dolt, I was talking the chicho thug in the oval office
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Yes, you are missing something bigger than the titanic. He went to school in Indonesia, where you have to be a citizen to attend. There is no dual citizenship with Indonesia, so he had to renounce his US citizenship, which makes him a criminal, and he should be tried for treason among other crimes. Those who tried to hush it up, should be tried, the left should apologize in mass, nothing will happen though, its surreal.
People are sheep, the government can do things worse than the British, and no one cares. If Fema camps were real, then the masses would walk straight into the ovens. Seriously when does America wake up?

When did he renounce his US citizenship?

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

When did he renounce his US citizenship?

Seeing as you can not have dual citizenship, meaning you can either be a citizen of US or Indonesia, and Indonesia does not allow non citizens to attend school there, which he did. Someone had to declare he was not or was no longer a US citizen, either his parents or himself.

This is the bit that is lost, and the implications are huge. The standing president, is a usurper and a criminal, and potentially a domestic enemy of the United States.
That says a lot about him, and those that tried to keep it from seeing the light of day. If there was any thing left of our republic, trials would already have been started, and Obama and his prominent supporters would be in Federal prisons. Unfortunately the reality is much darker, there is little to no justice and really no rule of law. We are a police state and a oligarchy.

We can either make a stand or keep our heads down and hope they leave us alone.
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
The actual (not a copy) birth certificate hasn't appeared in court yet either.

Perhaps it will be on display as you enter Obama's Presidential Library ...

http://www.barackobamapresidentiallibrary.com/
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Perhaps it will be on display as you enter Obama's Presidential Library ...

http://www.barackobamapresidentiallibrary.com/

Right next to his college thesis, published Harvard Law reviews and college transcripts, I'm sure.

Welcome to the Barack Obama Presidential Library.
This wing is dedicated to his college years and contains all of his published law reviews and relevant college documents.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 09-07-2015).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fact that this is 2013 video, pretty much sums it up, this issue will not be resolved while he's in office because too many people are involved in the cover up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=15&v=xhBiLHRWngQ

What's really an embarrassment is that something like this can happen in the USA.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Seeing as you can not have dual citizenship, meaning you can either be a citizen of US or Indonesia, and Indonesia does not allow non citizens to attend school there, which he did. Someone had to declare he was not or was no longer a US citizen, either his parents or himself.

You are making assumptions and leading the path where you want it to be.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was groping for the words, but this nails it. I agree. QFT. The only evidence that I have seen is an image of some paperwork with a line filled in with the handwritten word "Indonesia" or "Indonesian" where it asks for citizenship.

That is not probative. No sensible judge or legal court or investigator can go straight from that to "malfeasance", "Constitutionally ineligible for President" or "treason".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-07-2015).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:

I just have one question.
If in the end his presidency is proved to be illegal, do we get the stimulus, cash for clunkers and all of the wasted solar money back?

And we should put the troops back in the middle east, drop the stock market and fire enough people to put unemployment number back up
PFF
System Bot
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even if that was the case, his forged birth certificate, and fast and furious would be enough to throw him in prison, along with those covering his crimes. Lets not mention Benghazi.

Indonesia is on the no dual citizenship list, btw...
http://www.immihelp.com/cit...gnize-countries.html

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 09-08-2015).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jade Helm.

They should ask him.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2015 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Jade Helm.

They should ask him.

Or, let's ask the "arab refugees". You know, the ones fleeing isis.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FEMA Camps. Yellow Cake. Forensic Tungsten. Talon Gold. Mobile Phone.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You nailed it. Mother is an American so he is an American. No matter where he was born. My daughter was born in England while I was serving in the Air Force. Does anyone think she would not be an American if she did not have a British birth certificate? I was born in the Panama Canal Zone to American parents serving in the Army. I am an American. My birth certificate is from the Canal Zone government. Does anyone think I am not American if I did not have a birth certificate?
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Born to American parents". Yes, you are an American. If you were born in the Canal Zone, before Carter gave it back to Panama, yes you are an American born in an American territory. That makes you a natural born citizen.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2015 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

You nailed it. Mother is an American so he is an American. No matter where he was born. My daughter was born in England while I was serving in the Air Force. Does anyone think she would not be an American if she did not have a British birth certificate? I was born in the Panama Canal Zone to American parents serving in the Army. I am an American. My birth certificate is from the Canal Zone government. Does anyone think I am not American if I did not have a birth certificate?

being born while the parents are serving the country is a tad different that the Obama mess..
as the milt. bases they called home are American soil..
So what did he nail..
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread started over 4 years ago. I'm not sure why you keep bringing it back avengador. Obama is basically out of the White House
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock