Started on: 06-20-2011 07:25 PM
Replies: 62 (1237 views)
Last post by: kyunderdawg on 04-05-2014 03:44 PM
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ive slowly fell into the dubstep world of music. man this stuff is great. so far some ive been listening to a lot lately are distance, skrillex, bassnectar, beats antique, sts9, liquid stranger, deadmau5, shiny toy gun (mostly any mix of major tom), motorcycle (any mix of as the rush comes), blaqk audio and anything else that makes my ears perk lol. thanks to pandora on the iphone and wakarusa music festival.

------------------

First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

since i seem to be getting so many PM's about my hitch, ill answer right here
the trailor hitch/bike rack hitch jack, lifting and resting points...

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 06-20-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
17Car

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 17CarSend a Private Message to 17CarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out The Glitch Mob, they have some good stuff, also anything by Deadmau5 is usually good.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill chekc them out. deadmau5 is pretty good. the ex got me into them and some of the others. lol, i think that is the only nice thing i have to say about her haha.
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopClick Here to Email jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its strange but dubstep puts me to sleep.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTClick Here to Email Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dj likwid can be found on facebook. He colabs with "juice" hers is worth the listen.

LMAO!
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageClick Here to Email hookdonspeedSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i like edIT, glitch, and mou5
few others, HADOUKEN! is good but more drum&bass then dub.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziClick Here to Email 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanna say hadouken was at Waka, but I can't really recall.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Womp...
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroRumorSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dig this one, I guess this is D&B?

just give it a listen... I love how it takes off at :55 !

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

any other major tom remix is pretty good

i like this video. watch and youll see why
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I listen to a bit of Deadmau5, but for the most part dubstep is just too loud, abrupt, and spontaneous for me. I prefer some more laid-back, chill music. Very rarely do I listen to music to make me MORE awake and alert, I like to relax to music. I just can't seem to do that to dubstep.

I do wonder how long I'll keep seeing all the "Listen to this song with teh SUBS up in your ride!1!!!" videos posted on friend's facebook walls, it seems like too much of a fad for me to like it yet..
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopClick Here to Email jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

This is the kind that puts me to sleep, how do you describe this style?
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Click Here to Email FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love dubstep lately, especially the part that goes WUBWUBWUB. I have some friends who went to Wakarusa. I wish I'd gone!

I was introduced to this guy's music recently... (BTW the "Yes, Oh my GAWD!" was sampled from the cup stacking girl.)

[This message has been edited by FieroGT42 (edited 06-22-2011).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Listening to Pandora

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 06-22-2011).]

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

This is the kind that puts me to sleep, how do you describe this style?

not quite sure.

Originally posted by FieroGT42:

I love dubstep lately, especially the part that goes WUBWUBWUB. I have some friends who went to Wakarusa. I wish I'd gone!

I was introduced to this guy's music recently... (BTW the "Yes, Oh my GAWD!" was sampled from the cup stacking girl.)

you shoulda gone man. i was tha shift! the satellite stage was by far the best. when it was dark of course. i love how they sample clips and mix clips into the songs. its like a new form of techno, but better. just when your starting to get tired of a beat, it changes to something better.

love this stuff.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Beats Antique channel on pandora is nice calming music. Good sleeping stuff. I guess it can equivelate to those sleep machines that have the rain the forest sounds.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Beats Antique channel on pandora is nice calming music. Good sleeping stuff. I guess it can equivelate to those sleep machines that have the rain the forest sounds.

They have a mid-eastern flair.
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Click Here to Email Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageClick Here to Email Patrick's DadSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny, my 15 year old namesake was just talking about this. He just posted:

"Firing the bass cannon"

Of course, I can't listen to any of this because I still have no sound on my stinking laptop....
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiClick Here to Email LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Flux Pavillion

------------------
Michael Geddie Photography

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopClick Here to Email jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i like this video. watch and youll see why

I don't understand the appeal in dubstep honestly. I'm a fan of all music, I'll listen to anything from country- metal- house/trance- instrumental arrangements and etc..

But every time I try listening to dubstep it just sounds like noise, I feel the beat but it just sounds so tasteless to me .

Now the clip I quoted, beautiful clip overall.. But its more house than dubstep, thanks for sharing
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Click Here to Email Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

I don't understand the appeal in dubstep honestly. I'm a fan of all music, I'll listen to anything from country- metal- house/trance- instrumental arrangements and etc..

But every time I try listening to dubstep it just sounds like noise, I feel the beat but it just sounds so tasteless to me .

Now the clip I quoted, beautiful clip overall.. But its more house than dubstep, thanks for sharing

Neon Hitch ft. Liam Horne - Am I Dreaming (Easy Does It Remix)
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2011 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Click Here to Email L67Send a Private Message to L67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure everyone everywhere's seen this by now. But old school French dub:

And another of my favorites:

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopClick Here to Email jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Fan_88:

Neon Hitch ft. Liam Horne - Am I Dreaming (Easy Does It Remix)

Beautiful video!

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-20-2011).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopClick Here to Email jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4479 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwClick Here to Email KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/shrug, It reminds me of a video we sold at Radio Shack back in the early 90's called "Beyond The Minds Eye".

Not exactly the same but just feels like a earlier version to me. I don't really listen to dubstep. I don't neccesarily dislike it, but it doesn't really capture my attention.
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Click Here to Email Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beautiful video!

No, THESE are beautiful videos. I have never seen some one put so much time into 5min. I wish I had the film ability these guys had.

L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Click Here to Email L67Send a Private Message to L67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wish I had the film ability these guys had.

Stop wishing, go do it. I don't see anything here but dedication to a project. Nature provides the content, you find a guy to ride his bike, then you capture a few days of film and condense to five minutes. Wonderful photography, but nothing untouchable.
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Click Here to Email Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L67:

Stop wishing, go do it. I don't see anything here but dedication to a project. Nature provides the content, you find a guy to ride his bike, then you capture a few days of film and condense to five minutes. Wonderful photography, but nothing untouchable.

A few problems,
1. Quality of camera
2. XC trails round here so there isn't much for action
3. Land is flat and doesn't have to much going for it, Here is what I ride.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopClick Here to Email jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A few problems,
1. Equipment
2. Time
3. Money
4. Exuses

You have a landscape that would get you some great video, it just isn't inspiring to you.
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2011 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Click Here to Email L67Send a Private Message to L67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have a landscape that would get you some great video.

Yeah man, Canada is beautiful. And you're absolutely right about the camera, but that's nothing a couple thousand can't fix. Point is, if you want it, take it by the balls. Demand different scenery? Time for a vacation.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny, but the more I listen, the more I like. Benjamin, my 13 month old, loves beats. He dances at least 100 times a day. Any commercial. Any cartoon. He loves the beats that Dub makes. Pretty cool in my book.

Tony

Edit: I find it interesting just how much Dub is in touch with nature. As far as videos go, it seems to be included quite a bit with out door sports. A major plus for me.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-21-2011).]

FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroSTETZSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a huge fan of all dubstep, but I enjoy some crunchy bass and it has that in spades. I really like skrillex so far- the video for "first of the year - equinox" is downright heroic.
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Click Here to Email Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is some for people who don't like dubstep too much, Nero

Xuin39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xuin39Click Here to Email Xuin39Send a Private Message to Xuin39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't resist, lol. Nothing against it personally.

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Click Here to Email Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ThatFieroKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatFieroKidSend a Private Message to ThatFieroKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just starting to discover the awesomeness of dubstep. Mostly Skrillex and deadmau5 for now. Me gusta.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What if one of my vehicles has 20s and I walk a lot?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock