Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Last person to post in this thread wins a prize (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 110 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Last person to post in this thread wins a prize by greengoblin0129
Started on: 06-27-2007 03:44 PM
Replies: 4370 (40449 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 12-02-2023 02:35 PM
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for page 14.

Jim

There we go. I OWN PAGE 14! My very first ownage. I can sleep peacefully tonight. If it wasn't for those d**n fireworks, it would be a perfect night.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 12-31-2007).]

IP: Logged
Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See? Diddnt I call that one? I am good arent I?
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the record, I'm winning
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
people use there credit cards over christmas, the revserve bank see every one is spending more money so
Australian home loan interest rates are to be going up, again.
"The general public is not pending there own money"
Gas is up to $1.45 a litre
Desiel is up to $1.54 a litre
A loaf of bread is from $2.45 and up ,depending on the company brand label.
Creit card interest rate are going up soon.
Insurance fees are to go up.
The fire works in Sydney cost the tax payers $4,000,000
I NEED TO WIN THIS

------------------
Allen
Blue Mountains Fiero's
Australia
86 gold SE
85 red SE

FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when is this over?
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

when is this over?

When I win.

Jim

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOOOOOOO! I can't do this anymore.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
where is my prize?????

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

where is my prize?????

Didn't you hear? I won with my last post. Your last 2 post were a waste. I won a new Ferrari.

Jim

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can keep the Ferrari I want a real car.....

"You drive a Ferrari if you want to be somebody, but you drive a Lamborghini if you ARE somebody..." -Frank Sinatra

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money!
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kip that's not a tool... that's a damn brick! Kip, man we gonna use a brick, we may as well call prison and make reservations!

-Alex
MordacP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MordacPSend a Private Message to MordacPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can keep the Ferrari I want a real car.....

"You drive a Ferrari if you want to be somebody, but you drive a Lamborghini if you ARE somebody..." -Frank Sinatra

But you drive a fiero if you ARE somebody who IS AWESOME.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
last person
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like to eat Fieros
Fieros are what I like to eat
Nibble on they tiny toes
Nibble on they tiny feet.
MordacP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MordacPSend a Private Message to MordacPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey fierorumor, you were winning for over 24 hours...

oops...........
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm starting to think no one is gonna win anything.

-Alex
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm starting to think no one is gonna win anything.

-Alex

never will...
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i guess not
shermdizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2008 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
howmuchwoodwouldawoodchuckchuckifawoodchuckcouldchuckwood?
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2008 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much?
PFF
System Bot
isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2008 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How much?

wooden you like to know..

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will the winner be notified in this thread?
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you so much, it is going to take days to get the tune out of my head!

Tension, apprehension, and dissension have begun.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting on it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting on it forever just because...

That had about as much point to it as this thread.
Oh BTW, I'm in the lead again.

Jim

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This will keep going on until the Girls without Fieros post gets archived, which will be never, it has 134 pages I think, we ain't nowhere near that number.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i want to win the prize
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say I, I, I want the knife
please
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hehehehehe

------------------
79 Corolla. ......K&N, polished alternator, high output powersteering pump,
lightweight floormats, NOS stickers, CSS stickers, matching seatcovers, 6in Tip,
racing tape on taillamp, and a personalized front plate Beyotches!!!!

PFF
System Bot
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nothing to see here..
88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hm.. My first post in this thread.. Cool.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88red4cyl:

Hm.. My first post in this thread.. Cool.

I don't think you understand the concept of this thread. The idea is to be the last, not the first, and that's me.

Jim

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not anymore.
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go Away

------------------
79 Corolla. ......K&N, polished alternator, high output powersteering pump,
lightweight floormats, NOS stickers, CSS stickers, matching seatcovers, 6in Tip,
racing tape on taillamp, and a personalized front plate Beyotches!!!!

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just give it up guys, the prize should go to this lady
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
give up? what does that mean?
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2008 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What does What mean?
Nick
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

I say I, I, I want the knife
please

Heh.

funny movie moment.

Another one (not as well known)

Jimmy:Are You for REAL?

*pokes his finger in a nail wound*

Jimmy: You know, I could stick something ELSE in here...
*cues the pron music*

bowm ckickka bowm bowm bowm...

(Now THAT's a HAND JOB!)

Jimmy: oh god oh god oh god oh god!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 110 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock