Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Girls without Fieros (Page 128)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 191 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178   179   180   181   182   183   184   185   186   187   188   189   190   191 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls without Fieros by Saxman
Started on: 09-05-2005 01:09 PM
Replies: 7613 (1199161 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-28-2022 08:37 AM
dcfox

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RideZiLightning:

And her other pictures show that she's a skank

Neat! lol

Wow...that was uncalled for.
What did Ashley ever do to you to deserve being trashed like that?
IP: Logged
Jermz238

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

here ya go Roger

the first one they arent good enough to take 20 to life, unless i got all 4. the other two pictures tho, yeah.
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jermz238

1637 posts
Member since Jan 2006

And her other pictures show that she's a skank

Neat! lol

says the guy with the dirty pictures of his ex? grats dude.
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My new girls. Lauren(top) and Ashlee(bottom)
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So since I've already said goodbye to everyone in General Chat, why not tell it like it is on this thread. I have commented on Ashlee many times before and received numerous emails from members who agree with my opinions. When I ask them why they won't post their opinions on the forum, I am told that they are afraid to get banned because their are "Favorites" on this site. One being Rogergarrison who I guess is the "respected" member that when you say something negative about one of his gals, everyone else jumps on the rating tab to get you banned. The reality is this.....If you look back to the earlier posts of Ashlee, you have a decent looking girl. As time progresses, she adds a barbell to her mouth, dyes her hair, and starts some sort of weightloss program ( drinking, drugs, vomiting ) whatever the hell she does to look like a skeleton. She is getting less and less attractive as time goes on so although RideZiLightning is a little harsh with the "skank" term, you really can't describe her any other way....
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMSA GT

10268 posts
Member since Aug 2007

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Beautiful
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nice paul!
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

So since I've already said goodbye to everyone in General Chat, why not tell it like it is on this thread. I have commented on Ashlee many times before and received numerous emails from members who agree with my opinions. When I ask them why they won't post their opinions on the forum, I am told that they are afraid to get banned because their are "Favorites" on this site. One being Rogergarrison who I guess is the "respected" member that when you say something negative about one of his gals, everyone else jumps on the rating tab to get you banned. The reality is this.....If you look back to the earlier posts of Ashlee, you have a decent looking girl. As time progresses, she adds a barbell to her mouth, dyes her hair, and starts some sort of weightloss program ( drinking, drugs, vomiting ) whatever the hell she does to look like a skeleton. She is getting less and less attractive as time goes on so although RideZiLightning is a little harsh with the "skank" term, you really can't describe her any other way....

well considering you are talking out of your ass on most of this (like acting like you know how Ashlee changed her looks?) OBVIOUSLY people have different tastes. I hold my tongue on a lot of the pictures on here that I really don't find even remotely attractive. It's called tact, or being polite. I never rate people down unless they attack me personally, and only if its really serious.

As for describing her another way, I'd describe her as Beautiful, Sexy, Unique, Funloving, Outgoing, Confident; and these are all just from the pictures Roger has been so gracious to share with us.
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jermz238

1637 posts
Member since Jan 2006

Thanks!

jesus, the one in front is smokin! the one in back aint too shabby either.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hahaha, c'mon guys I was joking!

Sheesh lol

and that girl wasn't a skank. There is nothing wrong with giving your boyfriend, who you spent years with, pictures. We were together two years before I got anything like that yo
PFF
System Bot
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hahaha, c'mon guys I was joking!

Sheesh lol

and that girl wasn't a skank. There is nothing wrong with giving your boyfriend, who you spent years with, pictures. We were together two years before I got anything like that yo

k
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somethings wrong with my photobucket

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

<snip>

i already said i liked her more in the older pics.
but if you are asking if i would turn her down (as if she would ever try to pick me up anyway )
the answer is... i would "accidentally" trip her, and i would get to the floor first.

we all age, grow and change.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ash is just def fun loving and a blast to be around. Her vices are tatoos and piercings. She dont drink or do any drugs and never has. She also dont sleep around . She likes taking pictures. I dont really need to defend her just because she likes taking racey pics...i like taking them too.

And I knew her a few years too before she took any . and good pictures??? Shes cute, but I dont call camera phone pics in the bathroom exactly great. Ash can be just as sexy clothed or not. The only thing Id like to see her do different is get rid of the lip hardware...but like you see, some people like that.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 12-19-2007).]

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rachel made it to the "Hot Chicks for Ron Paul" top friends yesterday on MySpace
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

[grumpy old man]

Less TALK, more PICTURES!!!

[/grumpy]

UCFieroCharger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mmmm...tastey sandwich....

[This message has been edited by UCFieroCharger (edited 12-19-2007).]

UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

UCFieroCharger

976 posts
Member since Nov 2005

And while its great that you speak your mind on the forum, thats what its here for, there is something to be said for class. NO ONE here, regardless of how long they have been on the forum, their feedback, whatever, has the right to take a shot at anyone else. If you disagree with me look at the first rule on the posting rules. Even above that, how you refer to other people speaks volumes about your character and you as a person. Its not as much what is said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, just some need to be thought out before being blurted to everyone on the forum. Some of the girls posted in this thread actually are members here and actually see this thread and everything we are saying.

Different strokes for different folks
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have to wonder what makes you (or anyone else) so high and mighty that you think you're in a position to be critical of anyone else. It's not Roger people here would defend, it's the girls being attacked for no cause. There have been some first rate a**hole comments made here by a few guys that got their nuts immediately crushed by some of us as a result. It takes a hell of a lot of courage for these women to put themselves out here for everyone to see. And unfortunately every time they're putting themselves at risk of criticism by some nimrod who is so classless that he figures just because his puny brain can formulate a critical thought, that he should share it with everyone. And has been said, all too often those same vacuous excuses for thought are read by the very women they are targeting. Here's a life-hint: Just because you CAN share a thought (regardless of how accurate or helpful you might THINK it is) doesn't mean you really have to share it. And quite often, you probably shouldn't.
Every guy on this forum has enjoyed this thread. Inane critical comments only serve to hurt the people they are directed at. Exactly how do you or anyone else justify your hurtful comments which are directed at women you don't even know, and who have only tried to help perpetuate this thread by their participation. Do you really think your criticisms of any of these women actually make THEM look bad?
If you don't like a girl, then don't look at her. Simple.
Frankly, I believe these hurtful comments come from guys who are hostile towards women that they know would never touch them with a ten-foot keyboard.

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 12-19-2007).]

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only thing that creeps me out is roger is what, 40 something years old? And he say's he likes his girls 20-24? Even better says "She's 18, even thought hte legal age of consent is 16 in ohio" No-one finds this disturbing that a 40 year old dude is messing around/hanging out with girls who are questionable if they're the legal age? I mean seriously? Neg me all you want, I think the girls he post are attractive, i just think its creepy.
PFF
System Bot
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dcfox:

86_IRM_TURBO...here...I fixed his link.

Ah yes, but I've always been a Sophia Loren kinda guy:

(next to Jayne)

This issue of LIFE Magazine affirmed my heterosexuality for me at age 10 or so. What's cool is that she'll be in the new Pirelli calender at age 72.

That rocks, not that I expect you young 'uns to feel the same way.
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

The only thing that creeps me out is roger is what, 40 something years old? And he say's he likes his girls 20-24? Even better says "She's 18, even thought hte legal age of consent is 16 in ohio" No-one finds this disturbing that a 40 year old dude is messing around/hanging out with girls who are questionable if they're the legal age? I mean seriously? Neg me all you want, I think the girls he post are attractive, i just think its creepy.

Are you nuts? I think the rest of us think it's awesome!
All hail Roger!
Methinks someone is envious....
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

[grumpy old man]

Less TALK, more PICTURES!!!

[/grumpy]

What a wonderful thread for my 500th post

[This message has been edited by UCFieroCharger (edited 12-19-2007).]

Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

Are you nuts? I think the rest of us think it's awesome!
All hail Roger!
Methinks someone is envious....

No it is a little weird and this is coming from an 18 year old, but hey if the girls dont care and they have a good time go for it. Its not something i would be doing at forty or wanting my gf and so on to be doing but im going to live my life the way i think is right and i expect other to do the same with their views. But i do agree with random that it is a little awkward for an older man to hang out with young hooters girls and take photos. but whatever floats your boat i guess.

My two cents, Austin
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bet you'll think different in 20-some-odd years. Check in with me then.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have to wonder what makes you (or anyone else) so high and mighty that you think you're in a position to be critical of anyone else. It's not Roger people here would defend, it's the girls being attacked for no cause. There have been some first rate a**hole comments made here by a few guys that got their nuts immediately crushed by some of us as a result. It takes a hell of a lot of courage for these women to put themselves out here for everyone to see. And unfortunately every time they're putting themselves at risk of criticism by some nimrod who is so classless that he figures just because his puny brain can formulate a critical thought, that he should share it with everyone. And has been said, all too often those same vacuous excuses for thought are read by the very women they are targeting. Here's a life-hint: Just because you CAN share a thought (regardless of how accurate or helpful you might THINK it is) doesn't mean you really have to share it. And quite often, you probably shouldn't.
Every guy on this forum has enjoyed this thread. Inane critical comments only serve to hurt the people they are directed at. Exactly how do you or anyone else justify your hurtful comments which are directed at women you don't even know, and who have only tried to help perpetuate this thread by their participation. Do you really think your criticisms of any of these women actually make THEM look bad?
If you don't like a girl, then don't look at her. Simple.
Frankly, I believe these hurtful comments come from guys who are hostile towards women that they know would never touch them with a ten-foot keyboard.

And I have to wonder how some people can be so two-faced, drooling over these girls dressed like prostitutes and sending the message that this is the way that they will get attention from men, by acting like a piece of meat, then getting defensive when someone calls BS. You all sit here and encourage them to act like pr0n stars for your personal amusement, then get all bent out of shape when someone calls you out for your chauvinism and lack of class, not to mention describes these women as what they're basically trying to look and act like. If they don't have the self-respect to demand to be judged by their intellect and not their willingness to bare skin, then they don't have a right to complain when they get called on it. If they don't like hearing that they look like a "skank," maybe they shouldn't try so hard to look like one. You can't have it both ways.

I'm not trying to be a prude, I enjoy looking at hot women as much as the next guy, but you all need to calm down and be honest with yourselves here. You're being a bunch of voyeurs and encouraging these girls to slut it up just so you can see it. If you don't like how that makes you look, stop acting like that. And don't get pissy when someone doesn't like the way these girls are degrading themselves after YOU encouraged them to act that way.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I bet you'll think different in 20-some-odd years. .

Check in with me then.

At Hooters?

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vendetta:

No it is a little weird and this is coming from an 18 year old, but hey if the girls dont care and they have a good time go for it. Its not something i would be doing at forty or wanting my gf and so on to be doing but im going to live my life the way i think is right and i expect other to do the same with their views. But i do agree with random that it is a little awkward for an older man to hang out with young hooters girls and take photos. but whatever floats your boat i guess.

My two cents, Austin

Amen. Just because you CAN be "Grandpa Creepy" doesn't mean you SHOULD be.
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:
<snip>

That was about the most nonsensical disjointed piece of drivel I've ever read.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

Ah yes, but I've always been a Sophia Loren kinda guy:

This issue of LIFE Magazine affirmed my heterosexuality for me at age 10 or so.
That rocks, not that I expect you young 'uns to feel the same way.

Can anyone say Oedipus Complex?
I know I can!
I have been attracted to older women ALL my life.
My first time was with a woman 21 years older then me.

You don't even want to KNOW how GREAT it was...................

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 12-19-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I bet you'll think different in 20-some-odd years. Check in with me then.

yes, I can understand the frustration of youngster just out of highschool. the bountiful boat of young girls has scattered off, and there you are, some dude, barely on his feet, trying to get the attention of any female. if you dont get into a college to meet them girls - you are gonna be in for a rough time. sorry - but young ladies & established men are what gets it. its a rude awakening for many young men. it was stupid easy in high school - if you hit puberty early enough - if not - oh boy - you will be one hate filled 18-25 yr old, and probably be a sexual predator if you dont get it resolved by the time your 30.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pyrthian

29569 posts
Member since Jul 2002
and, perhaps in the interest of keeping this thread a happy one - can we continue this somewhere else - and continue with girly pics???
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I have to wonder how some people can be so two-faced, drooling over these girls dressed like prostitutes and sending the message that this is the way that they will get attention from men, by acting like a piece of meat, then getting defensive when someone calls BS. You all sit here and encourage them to act like pr0n stars for your personal amusement, then get all bent out of shape when someone calls you out for your chauvinism and lack of class, not to mention describes these women as what they're basically trying to look and act like. If they don't have the self-respect to demand to be judged by their intellect and not their willingness to bare skin, then they don't have a right to complain when they get called on it. If they don't like hearing that they look like a "skank," maybe they shouldn't try so hard to look like one. You can't have it both ways.

I'm not trying to be a prude, I enjoy looking at hot women as much as the next guy, but you all need to calm down and be honest with yourselves here. You're being a bunch of voyeurs and encouraging these girls to slut it up just so you can see it. If you don't like how that makes you look, stop acting like that. And don't get pissy when someone doesn't like the way these girls are degrading themselves after YOU encouraged them to act that way.

*facepalm*

you COMPLETELY missed the bus on this one. we're not upset about anyone attacking us, its when someone attacks these girls who are confident enough to show a bunch of anonymous people on a forum some of what god gave them. It doesn't serve much purpose most of the time except to make the attacker look like a real douchebag. Worst case is the girls actually read the comments and take it to heart. making judgements on someone such as saying they drink, do drugs, sleep around, is UNWARRANTED, especially considering all we have to go on is some pictures!
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jermz238

1637 posts
Member since Jan 2006

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

yes, I can understand the frustration of youngster just out of highschool. the bountiful boat of young girls has scattered off, and there you are, some dude, barely on his feet, trying to get the attention of any female. if you dont get into a college to meet them girls - you are gonna be in for a rough time. sorry - but young ladies & established men are what gets it. its a rude awakening for many young men. it was stupid easy in high school - if you hit puberty early enough - if not - oh boy - you will be one hate filled 18-25 yr old, and probably be a sexual predator if you dont get it resolved by the time your 30.

LOL awesome.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was about the most nonsensical disjointed piece of drivel I've ever read.

Thank you for attacking the messenger and not the message, your position is well-served.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jermz238:

*facepalm*

you COMPLETELY missed the bus on this one. we're not upset about anyone attacking us, its when someone attacks these girls who are confident enough to show a bunch of anonymous people on a forum some of what god gave them. It doesn't serve much purpose most of the time except to make the attacker look like a real douchebag. Worst case is the girls actually read the comments and take it to heart. making judgements on someone such as saying they drink, do drugs, sleep around, is UNWARRANTED, especially considering all we have to go on is some pictures!

Slow down and read it again, turbo, I addressed all of that. Don't get mad when someone sees something different in the pictures than you do, especially when you encouraged the behavior in the pictures. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it could be anything, but its probably a duck. And if its not a duck and doesn't want everyone to think its a duck, it shouldn't try so hard to appear to be a duck.

[This message has been edited by Fastback 86 (edited 12-19-2007).]

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it could be anything, but its probably a duck. And if its not a duck and doesn't want everyone to think its a duck, it shouldn't try so hard to appear to be a duck.

Sheesh. How did "I" become involved in this?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slow down and read it again, turbo, I addressed all of that. Don't get mad when someone sees something different in the pictures than you do, especially when you encouraged the behavior in the pictures. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it could be anything, but its probably a duck. And if its not a duck and doesn't want everyone to think its a duck, it shouldn't try so hard to appear to be a duck.

this is my arguement for why certain negros get "profiled" also.....why the heck do you think you are being thought to be a thug - you are dressing, acting & talking like one....

anyways - plz lets not pollute this fine thread
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I think shes a cutie.

me too

even if they are fake. Id rather stare at them than read an argument. Im sorry I participated in it.

More girls now please

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 191 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178   179   180   181   182   183   184   185   186   187   188   189   190   191 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock