Replies: 9 (332 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 10-02-2010 05:49 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been one of the most requested additions for the forum and I finally found some time to implement it: thread subscriptions!

When you subscribe to a thread, you will receive an email notification whenever someone replies to that thread. Previously, you could only enable email notification when you started a new thread. On top of that, if you had forgotten to enable it and you already posted the new thread, there was no way to enable it afterwards. Also, once enabled, you were unable to disable it.

Now you can subscribe/unsubscribe to any thread whenever you want.

For now, there's only one way to subscribe to a thread (another option will be added soon). If you look at the top of the thread page, you will see this:

Click it, and the current thread will be added to your "My Subscriptions" in "My PFF". The link at the top will change:

Click it and you will unsubscribe from the thread.

To view your current list of subscriptions, open op "My PFF" and expand the "My Subscriptions" section by clicking the plus:

If you expand a subscription, you can unsubscribe from the thread there also:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

CLIFF ONLY HAS 1 FRIEND!!!! wonder who that special someone is...
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I didn't find it on my own like I wanted to...

But yes! I've been waiting for this, just never really thought to specifically request it!

Good work Cliff, and thank you very much.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unequivocal proof the Cliff cares! Yay!!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

CLIFF ONLY HAS 1 FRIEND!!!! wonder who that special someone is...

My mom...
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

This is proof that Cliff is the matrix, he posted a picture of a thread already posted, in a thread not yet posted... without an edited by date.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTG Cliff. It's a very nice feature to have. Thank you.

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol @ 1988holleyformula

Great addition, Cliff.
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2010 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
um......my page does not display those 2 options and since im obviously blind, where is my PFF??
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2010 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosaint:

um......my page does not display those 2 options and since im obviously blind, where is my PFF??

You need to be logged in first. So on the main forum page, just click the "Click here to log in" link to log in.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock