Replies: 5 (132 views)
Last post by: Ramsespride on 03-22-2010 12:09 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The forum was unreachable between approx 11:30pm (3/20) and 3:30am (3/21) due to a DoS attack launched against my server. Unfortunately it happened while it was the middle of the night here so I didn't notice it until I did my routine morning server check.

By blocking the IP address of the attacker, I was able to stop the attack.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just came back a minute ago. I was scarred fiero forum was gone forever.
CarverToo

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarverTooSend a Private Message to CarverTooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know if it's related, but the View all sponsors link seems not to be working. Or do you only have one now?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CarverToo:

Don't know if it's related, but the View all sponsors link seems not to be working. Or do you only have one now?

Actually, the "View all sponsors" link has never worked. It's one of those "why can't I remember fixing that" things.
DougC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougCSend a Private Message to DougCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if it's just here at work, or if something else is up, but the forums are really slow right now. Normally at work there's no problems browsing here, but I can't get into any threads in GFD, haven't tried Tech, but this seems to be the only thread I can get into. Hope no one is messing with you/us again. Meanies!
Ramsespride

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nope doug im actualy having a hard time getting the pages to load on my "just bought on friday lol" pc.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock