Replies: 5 (215 views)
Last post by: Loki on 02-06-2006 11:26 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2006 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Topic should read "11am and 2pm" of course (I need sleep).

The server went down for about three hours today. I didn't catch it because I had a few hours off and was writing "the coolest program ever" ( - see TO/T in a few minutes). So even though my monitoring program's systray icon was flashing like crazy, I didn't notice until the server had been down for two hours already.

I'm not sure what the problem was, but it crashed similar to the way it crashed on Dec 31/2005 and everything points to failing memory. I will replace the server's memory somewhere next week, so hopefully the problems will be solved then (and hopefully it won't crash until then).

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rodrv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2006 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whew!! I was starting to go through withdrawal
Thanks, Cliff, for all you do to keep this forum up and running!!!

------------------
Rod Schneider, Woodstock, Ga.
"You can't have too many toys!"
1988 Fiero GT
1966 Porsche 911
Van's RV-6 airplane-under construction

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2006 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update, Cliff. See...SOME people check the announcements every now and again...
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2006 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

Thanks for the update, Cliff. See...SOME people check the announcements every now and again...

I'm... shocked!

impulsive

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for impulsiveSend a Private Message to impulsiveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some of the older threads that I had searched & saved are now giving me a 404 error.
Loki

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by impulsive:

some of the older threads that I had searched & saved are now giving me a 404 error.

Yeah, Most of all threads coming up in a search are listed as "untitled" and get the 404 error....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock