Replies: 21 (915 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 10-06-2010 06:04 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2004 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since it's been well over a year since I last sold a copy (not because of a lack of interest, but because I keep missing the orders), I've decided to make PFFCD Volume 2 freely available through eMule.

For a description of PFFCD, click here.

Before you ask, eMule is a free p2p application.

The filename is: PFFCD_VOL2_Pennocks_Fiero_Forum_(Nero_Image).zip

You will need Nero to burn a CD of it.

I'm not sure if you will be able to find the file at all (since at the moment I'm the only source, and I'm in the Netherlands). If you can't, you can try connecting to the same server as I am connected, which is:

ed2k://|server|195.245.244.243|4661|/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
My7Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2004 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kewl beans....thanx!
jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2004 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Down loading it now, a little slow, but it's comming!

Thanks Cliff!

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2004 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jelly2m8:

Down loading it now, a little slow, but it's comming!

Yes, I have no idea why it's slow. My upload started out at full speed (around 40-50K/s), but dropped to 5K/s after a few hours. I think my ISP is throttling eMule's ports...

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2004 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's been holding steady at around 10-12kb/sec with peaks up to 20kb/sec, that's actually not bad from a single source. I've pretty much givin up DL'n stuff online due to the inconsistant down loads, any large files were taking 2-6 days to dl from Overnet, etc. I should have this in another 5 hours or so.

I've had a few people connect, it seems I've been uploading at 5kb/sec each. I'm going to look into the Emule settings to see if I can open up my upload speeds.

I usually turn my PC off at night, but I'll try to start leaving it on overnight to hopefully help distribute this to members.

I'm connected on the same server as Cliff mentioned in this tread.

[This message has been edited by jelly2m8 (edited 10-13-2004).]

Primaris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2004 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrimarisClick Here to visit Primaris's HomePageSend a Private Message to PrimarisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Click me to get emule

Once you have emule installed and up and running; click on the search tab, copy and paste Pffcd Vol2 Pennocks Fiero Forum into the name field, in the drop down box choose Global (server), push start.
You should see the file listed in the results window. Double click this file and it will be added to the transfer queue. Give eMule some time to download as there are not many sources for the file.

Thank you for making this available!

[This message has been edited by Primaris (edited 10-14-2004).]

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2004 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is this still available? cause i cant find it.
Primaris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2005 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PrimarisClick Here to visit Primaris's HomePageSend a Private Message to PrimarisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Yes, I have no idea why it's slow. My upload started out at full speed (around 40-50K/s), but dropped to 5K/s after a few hours. I think my ISP is throttling eMule's ports...

Change the default ports to something odd. Just remember to open the ports on your firewall.

JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2005 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tednelson83:

is this still available? cause i cant find it.

I can't find it either.
I tried dropping everything but the word Pennocks, and it does find files, just not the one we are looking for.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2005 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just enter "pffcd" in the search. That should find it.
fierobill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2005 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobillSend a Private Message to fierobillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

I experimented with an Emule download just before Christmas after I tried purchasing this CD and then sending several messages to remind you to send it to me. No luck. You did not charge my order so no gripes there ... i'm just trying to establish the history of my efforts to get this CD. Emule never did work. I got almost all of it after 6 days then it just stopped loading ... I don't know why. I've also been told that Emule makes you vulnerable to hackers, viruses, etc.. This is very frustrating. You've got a good product with this CD. There has got to be a better way to get it out. Can you post it to an FTP site or another web site it can be downloaded from. Drop it in the mail? I'm willing to pay ~$20 for this

Don't think I don't appreciate all you've done for the Fiero community. I do! Let's resolve this.

Cheers

Bill

PFF
System Bot
Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2005 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why not upload a .torrent?
Daniel87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2005 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel87GTSend a Private Message to Daniel87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradbitz11:

Why not upload a .torrent?

Torrent is the way to go.

Flyn2Low

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2005 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyn2LowSend a Private Message to Flyn2LowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Cliff,

When you say you missed the orders, does that mean you didn't know orders were placed, or that you didn't have time to fill them? I also placed an order for one, but it was finally cancelled by CCNow. Is this eMule working? I'm kinda computer illiterate and not sure if I can do it. Are you just not going to offer it for sale anymore? I sure would like to get a copy, if possible.

Thanks

Is there anyone that would copy their copy for me? I'll send $20 for it.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Flyn2Low (edited 04-28-2005).]

JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2005 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure don't want $20 for something I got for free.
PM me your complete mailing address, and I will burn one and send it out to you.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2005 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flyn2Low:

When you say you missed the orders, does that mean you didn't know orders were placed, or that you didn't have time to fill them?

Actually both.

Whenever someone places an order, I receive a confirmation email. But I also receive an incredible amount of junk mail. Normally I receive a few hundred junk mails per day, but a few weeks ago, I received a staggering 4,581 emails in one single day. When something like this happens, I simply delete the whole bunch because I obviously don't want to go through 4 1/2 thousand emails looking for the legit ones. But even on a normal day, I sometimes accidently delete legit emails because they look like junk to me.

And even when I do receive the confirmation, I sometimes just forget about it alltogether.

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2005 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so what is all on this CD?
like the entire forum . maybe minus the mall and O/T?
from what dates?
cjgable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cjgableSend a Private Message to cjgableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all! Is the download still available? I found the file on emule yesterday, but no transfers as of yet. I cannot find it today. Anyone have it on an ftp or is it tradeable via WinMx(or wrong file type)?

Chris

RacerX10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacerX10Send a Private Message to RacerX10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to find it too .. anybody have it ?

DLD

sonic50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought one from the store. It has every thing on it.
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this still available? do any one have a copy that they are willing to share?
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock