Replies: 19 (29 views)
Last post by: Fierokid87 on 08-04-2001 01:49 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the morning of Saturday August 4, my servers will be moved to a new location. This means that the forum will be unreachable for a few hours. After the move, the server will get a new temporary ip-address so you might not be able to reach it immediately after. After a few days, the old ip-address will be re-instated again and everything should be back to normal.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
but Cliff... what about the withdrawles?! oh man, i am going to go bannana's not being able to check in here for "a few days"!

man, i need to find that number for the betty ford clinic!

------------------
hoop
Red 86 GT 5 speed
Black 86 SE Automatic

Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the warning Cliff!
Don't drop anything on the way!

Have a good one!

IRG

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh no!!!!! Say it isn't true..... a few days w/o PFF. Who will I talk to?, What will I do?

I might have to carry on a conversation with the Wife...... Mark me depressed...

Archie

Cheever2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, kids, let's all meet at Archie's place!
http://www.v8archie.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro
baldlobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for baldloboSend a Private Message to baldloboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sounds ok to me
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ohh man.....I better stockpile rations!!!! A few days? A FEW DAYS?!?!? That is a LIFETIME to some of us!! I hope I can make it through. Oh well, it's a good thing I got my new Fiero to work on at least
If anything, I hope at least the fierostore's website is up and running again so I can spend a few hours buying stuff and then seeing the price of it all and decide that I can't afford it

------------------

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No PFF? This is what I get for putting off ordering it on CD. My bad.
Don & Jane
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, you misunderstood. The forum will be down (thus unreachable) for a few hours only. But the ip-adres will change for a few days. So don't worry, you probably won't notice a thing.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
No, you misunderstood. The forum will be down (thus unreachable) for a few hours only. But the ip-adres will change for a few days. So don't worry, you probably won't notice a thing.

A few hours?!? I'm still trying to catch up from when my cable modem died for 12 days!

Thanks for the "heads-up" Cliff

------------------

Got Emblems?

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

WHEW!!! that's the best news i've heard all day!!

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH, I know what I can do....I've been planning an upgrade to my PC.... I can do that...... ok everyone, while Cliff has us un-hooked I'll be upgrading to Windows 3.1

Archie

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Oh my God--it's burst into flames! Oh, the humanity! The burning airship is tumbling toward the crowd! The exploding hydrogen gas is engulfing the onlookers! The screams, oh Lord, the screams! Burning figures are falling from the twisted gondola! I can hear the shrieking of men trapped beneath the blazing metal! Please,
sweet Christ, no! "
DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
OH, I know what I can do....I've been planning an upgrade to my PC.... I can do that...... ok everyone, while Cliff has us un-hooked I'll be upgrading to Windows 3.1

Archie

I heard you should skip that one and go to Windows for Workgroups 3.11.

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF down for a few hours?? Might as well tell me to quit breathing for a few hours. About what time will this happen? I usually get on the forum in the wee hours of the morning (gotta get my morning fix) as well as afternoon and evening sessions. Please tell me this is all a bad joke or maybe a nightmare. Maybe I'll wake up and I won't have to worry about this, right? Huh? It's a nightmare, eh? Right?

------------------
'Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.'

MM

Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know why, but this made me ponder the worst: what if the Refresh button ever stopped working?! Yikes!
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cheever2

2005 posts
Member since Sep 2000
If I can get to 2000 posts by then, maybe I'll return after that with a new name.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2001 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What refresher button?

Ahh the joys of webtv! BLAH!

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2001 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it happened.. but i'm back on!

must go wake up for long drive to williamsburg... see yall!

------------------
hoop
Red 86 GT 5 speed
Black 86 SE Automatic

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2001 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like better start printing up the measages so I can read them later.

Scott

------------------
Fierokid's Web site
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

AIM: Fierokid87

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave