Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Announcements
  It was closed, now it's open again. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
It was closed, now it's open again. by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 07-03-2001 08:31 PM
Replies: 74 (142 views)
Last post by: JSocha on 07-07-2001 12:00 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I did close the forum and yes, it was my intention to keep it closed for a while. But now it's open again. The reason is because I noticed people were directing their anger towards a few individuals (an a single person in particular) and were even threathening him. This was not my intention although I could have seen that coming but I didn't.

So I opened it again. It had been closed for a whopping 1 hour and 45 minutes.

First I like to apologize to those persons. I still stand by my words I directed at you personally and that's not the reason I'm apologizing. I'm apologizing because I didn't foresee the anger that would be unleashed upon you. That was short sightedness from my end and my apologies for that are sincere.

That said, the original problem still remains. But if I was too angry to think straight a few hours ago, I'm now too tired. I leave this place to you for a few hours so you can discuss what has happened in the past 24 hours.

I'm sorry if I caused any inconvenience to anyone.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrgone
From: Barrie Ontario, Canada / Bridgewater Nova Scotia, Canada

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrgoneSend a Private Message to mrgoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**group hug**
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PHEWWWWW!!!!!!!! I noticed that. Man, when I clicked on and got that message from you instead of the forum, I thought I was gonna be sick. I understand what you said though, but keep in mind, you help keep ALOT of people keep their sanity w/ this board! And incase no one has told you, THANK YOU FOR THE FORUM! Glad to see it back up. You da man, Cliff! M7F
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to thank you, Cliff, for reconsidering.
HOWEVER, I don't like the idea that you reopened just because the guy who started this is being threatened. He brought it upon himself, and although he doesn't deserve physical recourse, he should be prepared to deal with a lot of negative feedback. Do it for your own reasons.
Thanks again!
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff you anger is understood. I can't believe someone can be so nasti.
Adrift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdriftClick Here to visit Adrift's HomePageSend a Private Message to AdriftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff if the bandwidth fees are too much for you I know some people in the hosting industry - I can hook us up with a another place to host this forum.
beachbomb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for beachbombSend a Private Message to beachbombEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!...MY CORINARY IS NOW OVER!!!

JIM(heart rate back to normal)

kslish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully everyone will behave themselves over the next 24 hours (and into the far far future). I'm sure next time (hopefully there won't be a next time) we won't be so lucky.

Thank you Cliff for reconsidering (whew!!)

Ken S.

KnightRyder31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightRyder31Send a Private Message to KnightRyder31Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank GOD!
Or, thank CLIFF!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, I was just writting you an email to, never mind that now.
Thank you Cliff!

[This message has been edited by KnightRyder31 (edited 07-03-2001).]

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was close..I thought with the forum gone i would have to go to class , or study ...ewwwww

Good thing it's back

I would still consider a subscription fee for the year for users of the forum

JM

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, as you probably know from a previous post of mine today regarding the closed threads, I know where you are coming from.

One wants to create so much of a good thing for others to happen, enjoy and have fun at where it only becomes abused as time goes on by short sighted individuals (myself included).

That had been our intentions with our dating website. And of course we had to do what we had to do as it was getting ridiculous.

When we announced on the HOME PAGE that we were considering closing it down, not because of the lack of submissions, but because of the sexual nature of the submissions we were receiving and the reasons why we were keeping it clean, our emails shot up telling us we didn't have the right, that it is a public site (to which my wife and I started).

We shut it down. Emails didn't stop until I finally was able to get our Alias EMAIL removed from our ISP which took two to three months to get them to do as they went out of business prior and were only hosting sites.

I spent countless thousands of dollars on our site not to mention the hours I spent after work and the neglect my wife had to endure and only made less then $5 bucks in the end before deciding to close our site completely.

You did what you felt you had to do. That IS your right.

I myself personaly do not feel you owe anyone on here an apology for your recent actions.

IMHO, that would be equivelent to telling people you are sorry that you invited them over to a Bar-B-Q at your place as they walked into "your" door so that you and they could have a little fun one sunny day with other friends.

You, as well as others, have warned people many times (probably more then what I or any other newbies here could possibly phanthom)that this could happen and/or about not making a penny on this site.

I commend you Cliff in putting your foot down when it needed to be finally done.

I sincerely hope that others will see what you have provided the masses as a service.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope this shows everyone how easy it is for Cliff to shut this place down. It had me scared when I saw that message too. I hope the person(s) that feel it neccessary to make rude comments either change their ways, or just simply leave the forum. Now that I know the particulars on the making and up-keeping of this very fine forum, I will try even harder to be on my best behavior, and not make silly useless comments that aren't neccessary. [yeah ok, I'm kissing a little butt ]

------------------
sqoach@yahoo.com

84 SE (FOR SALE)
85 Coupe (parts car)(take it off my hands for $50)
86 SC (FOR SALE sometime in this summer)
86 SE V6 (new project)

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad we're back,but the problem that started the whole thing is still there.People forget Cliff owns this forum and as owner has the right to do as he pleases with it.This is not a democracy!If it were mine I don't think I could have restrained myself as long as he did.I feel as he does,question my ability,question my intelligence,but don't ever question my integrity!Thank you Cliff.
Her86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Her86GTClick Here to visit Her86GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Her86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YES! Thankyou Cliff. Maybe there would be a way of locking unwanted users out via their e-mail address. At least this way it would slow them down from being so noticed.

------------------

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I refuse to kiss anyones' butt. I say this out of deep gratitude.

CLIFF

'Nuff said.

------------------
'Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.'

MM

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Cliff,
I was thinking what in the world I would do with this new digital camera. Glad I was out to dinner when this all happened.
Your loyal subject, CoolBlue87GT
88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88formulaClick Here to visit 88formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where can we send a donation for the server and cable connection costs to help you out Cliff? I don’t think it would be unreasonable to accept some money for the costs of this forum. In fact I think it is unreasonable for you to have to handle the financial burden without our help. Just a thought! Many of us benefit from the information that this forum holds a whole lot.

I wouldn’t even mind if you had some advertising on the forum to help offset the costs, it’s your right. Other forums do this. What about the businesses that probably benefit tremendously from the fact many of their new customers learned about them through this forum. I bet that a whole lot of the customers that these fiero businesses have gotten are because of this forum. I know that I learned about places like the Fiero Store, Fiero Shop, Ed Parks, Mr. Mikes, ACE, Archie, and many others through this forum. Maybe these places could in some way compensate you for this service.

In every group of a 1000 people there is always one or two a-holes that screw things up for everyone else. What a shame! If I’m way out of line here than I’ll just shut up.

------------------

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I as well am very greatful. Hopefully some of the undesireables will take heed and mend their ways.
Thank you for reconsidering Cliff.
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, whether or not you have had a chance to read it yet, you have e-mail... I said pretty much everything I wanted to say in the note I sent you an hour or so ago, but I just wanted to reiterate my appreciation for everything you've done here.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GEEZ!

I go out to see the Fast and the Furious, and look what happens!

Cliff, I understand what you mean about the hosting costs, I'm running my server at a defecit as well, but nowhere near that kind of money. I know a lot of us have offered before, and you've always refused, but I know I'd be willing to send a couple of bucks each month to you, for a membership fee or what not..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2001 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff you said you will be in the States. I would really like to meet up with you if your say 5 hour drive away. I would just like to say thanks in person and just generaly chit chat with you
V8Dreamer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8DreamerSend a Private Message to V8DreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff, this Forum is really a great place to find info on just about anything that says Fiero on it....Once again, thank you, for creating the forum, and for re-opening it.

Ryan

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, I'm glad you reconsidered.

If the cost of this Forum gets to be too much I for one would not have a problem having to pay dues, whether they be monthly or yearly, in my opinion the advice and friendship that comes from this Forum would be well worth a few bucks.

Steve H.

------------------
'84 SE 2.5l
'85 Coupe 2.5l now getting a 3800
'86 SE 2.5l

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Cliff!

Raydar

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just Want to say THANK YOU!!!!!
This forum is the greatest single source of Fiero info in the world, and now that I Finally found it it was going to close down.

I am so happy you opted against it

Thanks Cliff

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, thank you for all you do for us. This place is very important to many of us. I have learned more about my favorite car in the last few months then I had over the last few years. I can't wait to share more info with my fiero brothers and sisters.

Rob

------------------
qwikgta@yahoo.com
88 T-Top coupe, 65K, Header no Cat, 16" GTZ rims, short shifter, swaybar, open element air cleaner, hood vents.
http://robsfieroproject.homestead.com/index.html
http://vafiero.com

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, let me just list my appreciation for the Forum this way. My Fiero would likely not be on the road today if it weren't for the people I've met here.

Thank you Cliff, and thank you to the Fiero Community at large.

FieroFanaticus2

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank You Cliff!!
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2001 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the most awesome club on the Internet and I am glad it's back on again, not that I wondered if it would be. But, as the all the lovely people who emailed me to do everything from rationally state their disappointment and dismay at the situation or at me personally, to irrationally casting threats, I did say that the forum would be back up again by tomorrow. I told you so. One of the reasons Cliff brought this back was because he has an excellent forum here with the most comprehensive library of Fiero information in existence. Another reason was that he was part of a contingency of people that were throwing threats and was one of the central instigators. I do have a copy of that page that was up for 1hr 45 mins and it could be damning if anything ever happened that could be traced back to these events. It's a shame that this had to play out the way it did, but beside all the opinions cast on all sides, Cliff did act irresponsibly, especially when he stated he would 'contact' me in a couple weeks. I'm sure he hates my guts, but someone who knows legalities probably told him to rescind as much as he can. See, even if one of the members were to make 'contact' with me from now until the end of time, Cliff would probably carry a certain degree of culpability for his part in the inciting of the situation, even though he's a continent away. I sense a 'cult-like' atmosphere exists in this club and Cliff has already expressed his anger and directed it at me, giving opportunity to subservients’ to carry out his wishes. Would an objective person think I played a part in this? Sure, but I extended threats to no one. I'm very busy now, as I've been on the computer all day, but tomorrow I will reply to some of the highly intelligent responses in the announcements section.
DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

Sometimes I think you're TOO nice on here. If you want a clean house, sometimes you have to take out the garbage. I hope you can find a way to cull the bad apples.

This has become a community. You really shouldn't try to be the mayor, judge, sheriff, garbage man, maintenance man, and banker all yourself. It's just gotten too big and it's too much. People are willing to help either financially, as moderators or probably in any other way you ask. I offered to do some moderator duty earlier, as did others. I would have no problem making a donation to the cause either. You really should consider it...

I emailed you, as I'm sure MANY people did, so I want be offended if you don't answer.

I also sent email to the other individual but I promise it was NOT threatening in any way.

David.

PFF
System Bot
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been away from the Forum for about 2 months now (at least for the most part) . I was chating, via email, with some of my Forum buds.....now personal friends today when I found out there was trouble here. I don't know what the trouble was......don't care !!! I do want this Forum to remain open.....I have made many friends here, bought and sold and traded and recieved stuff for free and given away a ton of Fiero stuff, and I have learned a lot about my car !!! This is the greatest Fiero Club on the planet ! We (the members of PENNOCK'S FIERO FORUM) make FOCOA look like a bunch of wannabees...(I am a proud FOCOA member and intend to stay a FOCOA member)Lets keep the crap to a minimum and just focus on having fun......not trying to piss everyone off. I am rambling !!!

Keep up the good work Cliff......We Love Ya Man !!!

bilbo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2001 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bilboSend a Private Message to bilboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some people should just be ignored,like Mom always told me...If you aint got nothin nice too say then shut up!!!
new fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2001 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for new fieroClick Here to visit new fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to new fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for opening back up!!!!! I just found this forum 3 days ago and then I saw your message and panicked. Started printing all the messages I have found useful thus far. Lets just say I ran out of paper before I ran out of articles to print :-) Thanks for hanging in there!!

New Fiero

85blackgt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2001 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85blackgtClick Here to visit 85blackgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85blackgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok people i take full responsibility for this incident since it was my room mate that went on my computer and started this bull **** ! as ive mentioned before this isint the first time he has sabotaged my name "85blackgt" the 17inch incident and all, but he is now not allowed to use my computer for any purposes what so ever! me and my other roomate are tired of his crap just as much on here as in person i will be password protecting my pc so knone that i don't trust comes on again cliff thanks for not shutting the forum down it has been really helpful to me and my fiero projects!!

later!!

------------------
I stick my head out the window,when its closed instead of air i get glass stuck into my head,the city's sounding i can't seem to stop the pounding, can't keep my thoughts from flying round, not sure what im thinking about, i got SOUL DOUBT!!!- NOFX

1986 Fiero SE 2.8lv6

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2001 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, Thanks for re-opening the forum. I had talked to MonkeyMan earlier via telephone and we were hoping it would be back up. As for assigning moderators to ease some tension from you I think that would work well.
Thanks Again,

------------------

Got Emblems?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2001 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EdsB52:
.[/B]

I don't hate you I never threatened you. I've been played like a pawn because you just won't STOP! Your well educated big words don't make you any less of a ****ing idiot for continuing to push the button!
LEAVE IT ALONE

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-04-2001).]

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-04-2001 01:10 AM   Send a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll nominate Orief as a moderater.. I think he'd be a good one.

------------------

"To whom it may concern, The preceeding message was the opinion of this person and not of this forum. If you do not like it. Oh well"

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2001 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just had another whopping 4 hours of sleep. Ed, you are really starting to piss me off majorly. You are not the center of the universe and therefore not the cause of everything that's happening. I can not believe you turned the fact that I re-opened the forum again into a "I told you so, he's doing it because of some legal advice he has gotten". Let me tell you Ed, you are probably the biggest paranoid moron I have met online since I'm on the internet. I did it because I was kinda sorry for you people were directing their anger at you. And you can't even respect that. Man, I do hope you get some help. And I do hope you will stay out of the forum from now on. You are continuously trying to piss me off and try to attack me and the forum. And no, I don't respond to attacks very well. If you have a problem with that, fine. I coudn't care less. So go on and do whatever you feel is necessary. But stay away from the forum from now on. You want to turn this into a legal issue? Go ahead, try me.
SilverFieroV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2001 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverFieroV6Send a Private Message to SilverFieroV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff thanks for reconsidering, This board has turned one of my two fiero's back into a running machine, not just a hunk of metal sitting in the driveway dead.
Sam
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock