Replies: 18 (25 views)
Last post by: danny boy on 04-13-2001 10:06 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2001 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

I receive a lot of emails each and every day and I try to answer most of them. If you do not receive an answer, it's either because I haven't got around to answering it yet, or it got lost somewhere between the tons of emails I receive every day.

That said, I also notice a lot of emails lately that were probably meant as a message on the forum (the "Hi All!" at the beginning of the message is usually a give away).

For all newcomers here, if you want to post a message, you need to register first. Registration is free and is only necessary for you to receive your password. Click on the Register link at the top of each screen and follow the instructions. After you have received your password, you can post messages. Click on the Post New Topic at the bottom of the screen and not on the Contact Us link!

Ok, that was all I wanted to say. We will now return to our regular programming.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2001 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanx, Cliff. Now you've made me miss the 1st half of Scooby Doo. Now I'll never be able to follow the story.

MM

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2001 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You didn't miss much. The sea monster was actually, like, Velma's uncle in a suit.
FieroJoe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2001 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
You didn't miss much. The sea monster was actually, like, Velma's uncle in a suit.

Whoa, you mean that the monster was actually a human in a suit?!?! That never happens!

------------------
AIM: Snowboarder0311
87 Coupe 5sp. - big resto in progress

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2001 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HUH?
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2001 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darn those meddling kids!
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2001 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RELP!!!!
FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2001 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always find the sound effects of the monsters yelling and growling quite entertaining. It sounds like someone is passing a kidney stone in a sound room!

------------------
AIM: Snowboarder0311
87 Coupe 5sp. - big resto in progress

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2001 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the episodes with the Harlem Globetrotters and Speed Buggy as guests the best.

I still watch it at least 3 times a week! One of the greatest cartoons ever.

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2001 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have that episode on tape if you want it monkey........jk

------------------

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2001 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
... so am i the only one that thought Shaggy n Scooby had the right perspective on things?
or perhaps is was like The Wall, Eraserhead, Liquid Sky, and Faces of Death... you only identified if you were stoned?!

... i need to go get a snack.

PFF
System Bot
1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2001 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what are the odds of a tangent this abstract answering a post about e-mail...

Daphne's a BABE!

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2001 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1FST2M6:
Daphne's a BABE!

Yes, she is! You know, I've heard that, off-camera, she and Velma, well ... you know ... the big L!!!!!

tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2001 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, you lost control of this thread somewhere along the line........but then, that's the nature of the Forum, right?
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2001 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nowhere else could a post about Email be so entertaining as here.
Htown86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2001 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Htown86GTSend a Private Message to Htown86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I thought that Fred and Daphne had a thing goin! and whats up with the Blue scarf that Fred wears? does he swing the other way?
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2001 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone want a Scooby snack?

Scooby Doo, where are you?

BTW: A raise of hands on who wants to send Scrappy to the pound? Man I hate those later ones with Scrappy. What a waste!

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2001 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I heard that Fred was on steroids. Daphne was a hooker, Shaggy and Scooby were stoners, and Thelma was a lesbian behind their big drug smuggling operation!!!! Oh yeah, and they solved mysteries on the side.

danny boy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2001 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for danny boySend a Private Message to danny boyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone who would paint a van like that has to be on something. I mean that doesn't happen with a clear head.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock