Replies: 19 (25 views)
Last post by: Old Lar on 11-27-2000 08:06 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2000 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally, PFFCD is now ready for shipping! If you are not yet familiar with it, the CD contains all messages and images from the General Fiero Chat and Technical Discussion & Questions sections from the start of the forum (Jan/Feb 1999) up until now. The program enables you to easily search through all the threads offline and even direct you to the online version if available.

The final costs are US$ 19.95 + 1.50 s&h.

The CD does not contain The Mall and the Totally O/T sections.

If you like to order the CD, please go here: https://www.fiero.nl/pffcd/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rodrv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2000 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sent in my order! Thanks, Cliff

------------------
Rod Schneider, Woodstock, Ga. 84 SE, 330,000 miles and counting :)

TheFiero64

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2000 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFiero64Click Here to visit TheFiero64's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheFiero64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was but Jaygee79 said she is getting it for me for christmas. I hope she is not fibbing

------------------
88 Coupe V6

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2000 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm #2! I'm #2!
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2000 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My order is in. Next...
FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2000 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2000 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine's in too.
Thanks, Cliff!

Next...?

Terrible Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2000 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Terrible TomSend a Private Message to Terrible TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff- My order is in. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for creating and maintaining the Forum. It's been a tremendous source of info as well as fun. Please keep it up forver!!!!

Tom

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2000 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, are we buying the CD from you, or is a business that is selling it in the US, noticed the webpage has a different name?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2000 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually both. CCNow handles online creditcard processing for me and the only way that something like that can be done is when they are "officially" a reseller. But like I said, the only thing they do is credit card processing. All order processing (shipping, handling, etc.) is done by me. But you are charged by CCNow.
Bugsy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2000 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BugsySend a Private Message to BugsyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kewl Cliff, got mine ordered.
I've dealt with CCNow in the past, have no complaints.

------------------
86 SE I'm addicted and proud of it
Kevin

PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2000 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if that's cause for confusion, that you order the CD through CCNow while actually the only thing they do is handle the credit card processing.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2000 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine today in the mail. I've been playing with it for the last 1/2 hour. Works very well. Great Job Cliff!

On a side note: the Online indicator will show you as being online anytime it senses an active TCP/IP interface, even if the active channel can't reach the internet. (This is important for people like me who have IP running on a home or office LAN that isn't connected to the internet.) You will have to dial in or whatever to use the online functions. (This is the same problem I have with using IE "channels" that I mentioned in my Fiero tunnel.)

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2000 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine today, too! Can't wait to try it out. Thanx, Cliff.
jlruiz67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2000 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jlruiz67Send a Private Message to jlruiz67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could download the CD. Now that there is high speed connection available that would be a cool thing to provide on your next release.

Thanks for everything

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2000 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be a 300Mb download... compressed!
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2000 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tunnel 6, The Fiero cave, is available off line if you use Internet Explorer. I don't think netscape supports channels but it may have other ways to read it off line.

Keeping a channel definition file up to date and working right is a pain.... but it's been fun to see how they work.

jlruiz67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2000 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jlruiz67Send a Private Message to jlruiz67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
It would be a 300Mb download... compressed!

Like I wrote before, with high speed connections now downloading a 300mb file is a matter of maybe 10-15 minutes depending on the server. But don't take me wrong I still will order your CD. Thanks for your service

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2000 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got it yesterday.Thanks Cliff.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2000 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it in todays mail. Now to try it out.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock