Replies: 23 (24 views)
Last post by: Rodrv6 on 11-10-2000 04:29 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2000 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some time ago I mentioned I was working on a PFF-CD. This CD is nearing completion - it was a lot more work than I anticipated but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and wanted the software to be as easy to use as possible. I have also set a price: $19 + $1.25 s/h (US). I just wanted to know if this sounds good to you all.

The CD contains every single message posted from the TD&Q and GFC sections (plus its archives), as well as all the posted images (almost 3000) from Feb 1999 until now.

Just to get you warmed up a little, here are some screenshots of the program:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
overlord

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2000 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for overlordSend a Private Message to overlordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
holy smokes man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i totally wasnt ready for those screenshots... WOW!
even though i dont have it yet.......YEOW NICE WORK!.

count me in for sure!!

and one more time......NICE FREAKIN WORK!

BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2000 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How are you going to accept payment for this jewel? Credit Card, check, money order????? I say this only because I am definitely getting one of those!!!!!

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2000 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good question. Shall I send you my credit card info now or just a check? Do you need a check to be certified and does it need to be in guilders or will USD work? I gotta have one!
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2000 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks great!! I'm with the others, how do we pay?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2000 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man!!! Excellent! I want one, too!

------------------
Raydar

Out of my mind.
Back in five minutes.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2000 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
COOL! I want one too!!!!!
Flash Box

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2000 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flash BoxSend a Private Message to Flash BoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, do you have a Pay Pal account?

------------------
"5 out of 4 people have a problem with fractions."

fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2000 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! I can see a post I made on that screenshot. HAHA! Bet you all wish you were famous like me .

Let us know when it is ready for shipment. Will you make updates available at some point later in time?

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2000 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WoW! Very nice! Count me in, too!

------------------
hoop
Red '86 GT

Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2000 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. That would make an excellent resource to have on the cd drive instead of doing a zillion searches. Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad it's there to search. Aw, you know what I mean.
PFF
System Bot
2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2000 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was lost and Sluppy123 showed me the way.

I want one of those CDS

Thanks

------------------
Jeff
85GT

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2000 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is sweet! I'm interested!
Seanh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2000 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanhSend a Private Message to SeanhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stupid question but, will the program update itself when new topics are posted on the forum and show them? I think it would be cool to have a program just like the website, where you could post and reply to topics. Just an idea

------------------

Sean Heberly
Silver 86 GT 2.8
Killer Stereo System

[This message has been edited by Seanh (edited 10-30-2000).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2000 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, it will not update itself through the internet. That would cause a tremendous amount of traffic. The sole purpose of this CD is to archive the information offered on this forum. It also offers a much more powerful search-engine than the online forum does. It's also very handy when you are working on your Fiero and don't have internet-access at hand. Depending on its success, I will make this a yearly recurring CD.
Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2000 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
COOL!!!!! COUNT ME IN FOR ONE! Just need all info when ready to ship! Thanks Cliff!

------------------

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2000 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My motto is"If one will do,give me two"but since I don't know anyone else personally with a FIERO,give me one.Actually I'm willing to pay for it.
Bugsy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2000 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BugsySend a Private Message to BugsyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YOU DA MAN Cliff, count me in...no Fiero owner should be without one

------------------
86 SE I'm addicted and proud of it
Kevin

[This message has been edited by Bugsy (edited 10-31-2000).]

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2000 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ooops I'm almost a sleep. Anyway I'll take one.

[This message has been edited by onfire (edited 11-09-2000).]

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2000 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, it's 2002 already? I'm almost done school!!

hehe.. check the date on the first post again..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

TheFiero64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2000 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFiero64Click Here to visit TheFiero64's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheFiero64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one. Can't wait.
PFF
System Bot
GeeDee86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2000 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeeDee86GTSend a Private Message to GeeDee86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need one of these. Of, course then the computer has to go in the garage too!!

------------------
Gary
86 SE work in progress
2 '84's for bits

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2000 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in!
Rodrv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2000 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just let me know when and how to send the money

------------------
Rod Schneider, Woodstock, Ga. 84 SE, 330,000 miles and counting :)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock