Replies: 8 (37 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 09-22-2000 08:42 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2000 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TheOgre had send me his updated cave last wednesday, but I totally forgot about it... I have now updated the Cave with the new documents. As always, Ogre did a fine job!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2000 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just out of curiousity, how long have you two known each other?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2000 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since 04-04-99 02:46 AM EST.

That's when Ogre first posted a message on this forum.

theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2000 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the rat still owes me a martini.

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 09-19-2000).]

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2000 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious as you two seem like pretty good friends.
theogre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2000 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW. This is my last update for while.... I'm back at work. at least for the time being.

I added the picture to the chime box page. Reworked the whole page quite a bit. Updated a couple others. Added a page about the 4 cylinder fire recall.

The next update will add pictures to a couple things. maybe one new page. I'm may rework the frames a bit. The left one is getting kind of long.

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2000 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you're doing well enough to be back to work. (I think that's good news? ) Does this mean that you have a clean bill of health?
theogre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2000 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No. it just means Chemo is done and I'm accordingly broke. At least I'm not bored stiff as well.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2000 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How soon will you know if you're healthy? I hope it's soon. Keep us informed, please.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock