Replies: 7 (56 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-29-2000 08:11 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2000 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, the first attempt to migrate to the new server has failed. Turned out that a small (but important) component inside the new webserver was not working. I now have to wait for this to be shipped from the States. So until that time the old server is still up.

I'll keep you all updated on the progress.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheFiero64

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2000 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFiero64Click Here to visit TheFiero64's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheFiero64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow cliff, You must have gone to the new server. It is running lightning fast . I know you did something because I couldn't get on the forum earlier.

------------------

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2000 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, the third attempt (today) failed too. I have no idea why but the new server just wouldn't respond to network traffic. I'm still looking into it now.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2000 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nuts.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2000 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero64, ever hear of the placebo effect?
TheFiero64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2000 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFiero64Click Here to visit TheFiero64's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheFiero64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very funny Patrick, I have a cable modem anyway so it is always fast. Just seemed supersonic. I think my mind has fooled me.

------------------

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2000 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, is that why the time stamps for the posts are not what they use to be? (EST-US)
Time stamp should show 1:53am.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 09-29-2000).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2000 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I had reset the server and that always screws up the time a bit...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock