Replies: 5 (29 views)
Last post by: AkursedX on 08-20-2000 02:03 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2000 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparantly, last night at around 6:10pm EST one of carrier.net's routers went down. The result was that a lot of dutch sites (including mine) were unreachable. At 8:30am EST all problems were finally solved. Why it took them more than 8 hours to fix it is completely beyond me. Rest assured I will make some calls on monday and kick some butt!

My apologies for any inconvenience.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2000 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give 'em he!!, Cliff!

I didn't get my daily Fiero fix and the day just seemed to drag on and on and....

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 08-20-2000).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2000 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff--You must mean it came back on line at 8:30am your time. It's not even 8:30am EST yet and here I am. Besides, 8 hours past 6pm is about 2am (if only I'd waited another 10min to get here last night). Not being a smart-a**, just funnin'.
Standard

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2000 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I didn't know what to do.. I had to go outside and actually work on the GT...

------------------
Mike -- Golden Valley, MN
Black 86.5 GT 5 Spd, 149,000 miles and counting!

hugh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2000 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won't take this site for granted again.
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2000 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, thank god it's back. I can't even count how many times I tried to access this page. My parents we're a little worried about me, they think i got a Fiero problem, LOL

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock