Replies: 18 (30 views)
Last post by: BOILERMAKER on 08-20-2000 07:57 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2000 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<---- These two lines are new

As you may or may not have noticed, I have added some extra information about the user in the user window.

This will only show up in recently changed threads because only when a thread is changed will this information automatically be added. I hope this will answer some users' questions about how active they have been and since when!

[This message has been edited by Cliff Pennock (edited 08-16-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1FST2M6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2000 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats pretty cool Cliff! thanks!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2000 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've also added a third line: Location.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2000 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another cool idea from the king of Internet forums.
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2000 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very nice... thanks cliff!

------------------
hoop
Red '86 GT

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2000 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Big Brother is watching!!
Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2000 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Neat O.
I like that Cliff.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2000 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phil, I've also rigged the forum with 32 hidden camera's...
BIG BROTHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2000 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BROTHERClick Here to visit BIG BROTHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to BIG BROTHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
We know what you did last summer.

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2000 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we need to take Monkey's computer away from him... I think he has a problem. Look at how many posts he has!

OK, be a good ape and give it up. It's OK to admit you have a problem.

------------------
-Chris
88 Fiero Coupe
KEEP THE EXCITEMENT ALIVE!!

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2000 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've long ago admitted to being an Internut. I can't help it. I'm addicted.

Oops. I did it again...

PFF
System Bot
Bugsy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2000 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BugsySend a Private Message to BugsyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you're the man Cliff thanx

------------------
86 SE I'm addicted and proud of it
Kevin

pherder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2000 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pherderSend a Private Message to pherderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a suggestion ...

IF the software would allow it ...

Have the graphic of the user's car in the Id place on the left and disallow it in the signature.

With it in the Id box on the left along with the location (and # of posts) you could do away with the signature altogether.

Paul

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2000 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pherder, interesting idea.. there'd have to be some sort of size restriction on the signature images though, if they were too big it wouldn't leave as much room for the actual messages.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2000 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What happens if you don't use an image of your car (I don't) in your signature? I just prefer other stuff.

Cliff--I deleted a bunch of my cookies from my computer the other day. Now I have to manually type in my user name and password every time I want to post something. Is there any way to get that cookie back??

olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2000 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monkey,
Just click on "preferences" at the top of this page and click "yes" where it asks to store your username ans password for 1 year
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2000 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olympic

544 posts
Member since Oct 1999
Forgot to mention this,
If you go over to http://pub6.ezboard.com/bneconewedgecougarowners.html you'll see that they have pictures of their cars in that little box on the left of their posts. They also have a neat feature that shows not only how many posts are in a thread but how many people have actually viewed the thread. But I noticed they are using ezboard not UBB.
dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2000 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Like it,
I do feel we are using lots of bandwidth with signature blocks???
Just my Opinion

What is it they say? An Opinion is like a Belly button, We all have one and they are all different???
Maybe, but I don't want to be the one to check it

BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2000 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEET!

------------------
Mike
86 Black 3.1 GT
87 Gold GT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave