Replies: 5 (24 views)
Last post by: dogtired on 06-30-2000 06:07 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2000 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I noticed a lot of people had problems posting images of which the filename contained spaces. This forum's software could not handle such filenames. Therefor I have made a new version of PIP - version 1.04. This version automatically replaces any spaces with underscores, so there's no longer the need to do this manually. In other words, you can now upload images of which the filename contains spaces. You can grab PIP v1.04 from PIP's download page. If you are already using an older version of PIP, you can simply download the 70K patch from the same page. To install the patch, simply unzip it in your PIP directory (usually C:\Program Files\PIP).
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Flash Box

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2000 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flash BoxSend a Private Message to Flash BoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Great!!! I just get the other one figured out and you change it!!
(Just Kidding)
FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2000 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff!!

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2000 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, you seem to go above and the beyond the call of duty for us. For that I thank you. Hell of a guy!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2000 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:
Cliff, you seem to go above and the beyond the call of duty for us. For that I thank you. Hell of a guy!

Ditto!

dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2000 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EXACTLY

What MM Said

What SCCA FIERO Said

What FieroGTGirl Said

What all Listers Say

YOU DO GOOD

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors