Replies: 9 (776 views)
Last post by: USFiero on 09-03-2004 09:51 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2000 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For some reason, the datafiles of the Totally O/T section have become corrupt. Although you are able to post new messages and reply to existing messages, you are not able to delete entire topics. I'm currently trying to solve this problem so I ask you in the mean time not to try to delete your own messages or topics, this will only further corrupt the datafiles. As soon as the problem has been solved, you will read it here. My apologies for any inconvenience.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
batboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-1995 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, something else weird is going on too. I don't see any new posts from the night before and also, even though I have my preferences set for showing only the last 2 days, it's listing all the pages at the bottom. Us addicts need our Fiero Forum fix.
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1995..??
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-29-2004 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"A Brief History Of Time"

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-29-2004).]

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always thought we couldn't delete topics/posts?
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently deleting a topic opens up a rift in the space time continuum, so Cliff disabled that featre early on in the forum. So until we figure out how to open up time portals to go back to 1983-1988 so we can go buy new Fieros or brand new parts...
Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2004 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could hoard off all the GT tail lights and quarter windows and make a fortune
Great Scott Marty!!
And all I have to do is find a way to delete a topic!
fierodog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2004 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodogSend a Private Message to fierodogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow doc this is heavy...do not forget the other way.. The flex capasitor it is what makes time travel possible
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2004 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can't use a Fiero for time travel because when it goes through the porthole there is fire that sometimes gets on the car. Our cars would burst into flames damaging the flux capacitor and would leave the traveler stuck int he time that they have traveled to.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
let's break the 10,000 member mark maybe that will fix it!

------------------
John DuRette, Custom 85 SE, PFF SUPPORTER

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock