Replies: 15 (34 views)
Last post by: batboy on 03-28-2000 11:25 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check the bottom of this (or any other) page for something I had added...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spyder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I didn't notice that.

[This message has been edited by Spyder (edited 03-27-2000).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ummmm.... are you referring to the Real-Time Chat? I hadn't noticed it before you mentioned it Cliff. I tried to get on it just for fun, but it won't allow me to use any name at all. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Update: I finally got on when I used a random selection of letters as a name. I guess most "real" names have been taken.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-27-2000).]

Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you mean the chat, I couldn't get anything to work. What's up?

Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff it looks like it will be fun.
Now I'll never get any work done.
Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it might be to "high tec" for me to figure out.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it German?

If I can get it to work, I think it will be cool.

fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now you know why I chose the name "fiero56". No-one has ever registered that name anywhere but me. I love not having to constantly come up with a name not already taken.
Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right on Cliff!!

I never noticed...You would think I would huh??

Gonna chek it out right now...

Thnx Cliff. Still the most awesome website.

Ozzy

P.S. Just tried it out...This is a blast!!!
found SCCA, batboy, Sloponti, Fiero56 and I also learned about guaona!! (Please, don't ask!!) I had some good giggles. Thnx again Cliff.

[This message has been edited by Ozzy (edited 03-28-2000).]

Earne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EarneClick Here to visit Earne's HomePageSend a Private Message to EarneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice, great addition. Now, how 'bout some scheduled times for chats. Eventually, many here on the forum will make up there own, but you could take the lead on that. Then maybe some scheduled guests for a live chat, Archie, Parks, Steiger, Dickman, Phil. We could all ask Phil what the heck he is doing on the live chat instead of finishing the FOCOA pages.
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aren't we supposed to have some time to spend working on our cars?

thanks, Cliff! i really do like it!

PFF
System Bot
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, we got Ozzy all educated about guano! Now we have to work on his spelling. haha **batboy rolls on the floor, biting the carpet, laughing his a$$ off** You had to be there.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Monkeyman" won't work. Sorry, but I don't really want another name. I am THE Monkeyman. Good idea, though.
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Monkey,
If your handle doesn't work in the chat room, try adding a period, dash or underscore to the end(or in front) of your name. You can add several if you need to.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Cliff! Way cool!! Now I'll never get *anything* done, at work.
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It'd be nice if there was a list of who is all in the chatroom.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock