Replies: 52 (47 views)
Last post by: Haze_Performance on 04-24-2000 03:25 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There has been a tremendous increase in the number of registered members lately, and I was wondering how people learned about this forum... (I could ofcourse enable my referer log, but with all this traffic this would eat up a lot of diskspace)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just surfing one day (remember I was off of work with a dislocated shoulder--lots of time) and came across the forum. Darn glad I did. Cliff--You da man!
overlord

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for overlordSend a Private Message to overlordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup...what monkey said..
deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pontiac Fiero Web Ring.
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tabasco told me about it. It's the only site I hit everyday. Thanks Cliff !!!
Luperman

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LupermanSend a Private Message to LupermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
searched under worldwide fiero links,your place is tghe best on the net, and I check it everyday , thanks cliff
sully5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sully5Send a Private Message to sully5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just started surfing for Fiero stuff a couple of weeks ago when I picked up my first Fiero. Cliff, this is a great site. I have learned so much about the car from posting my ?'s, and reading the other posts. I can't express enough thanks for all the help I have gotten.
Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Generally the same here...General search on Fiero's and happened accross this one.

Absolutley the best Fiero site on the Web Cliff. Sounds weird but it's almost become an obsession for me to check this site every day to see whats bubblin'. [GRIN] Now if only I could learn to post thos darn smilies!!!

Ozzy

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been here so long I don't remember..... Ogre Alzhimers getttttiing realllllllll ba.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ozzy--On the reply page, you need to click on "Smilies Legend". It's under "Your Reply:" and "HTML..." and "UBB..." on the left side of the page. Then just follow the directions.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2000 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have left at least twenty of printed Forum cards that you made on different Fieros Cliff. I keep checking new member profiles to see if their from these parts but I don't think I have a catch yet I won't stop though! Not everyone has a computer yet I guess. I think it would be interesting though if you made an "active member" total next to total members. Maybe every registered member that logs on at least once a week. That way we could see how many of the 800+ are real FIEROHOLICS! Like me and others posted above!
PFF
System Bot
kong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2000 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kongSend a Private Message to kongEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fiero webring also. Glad I found it.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2000 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been here so long I don't remember how I stumbled onto this Forum. When I joined I think there were about 40 members... so long ago there wasn't even a counter that kept track of members.
BAM-BAM

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2000 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BAM-BAMSend a Private Message to BAM-BAMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was surffing YAHOO one day for any information about Fieros. I dont remember the site that linked me to yours but had to do with V8 swaps. Anyway, at that time I was about to give up on my Fiero; the forum has changed all that forever. I an so appriciative to all the people who have given me the help that I needed, couldn't have doen it without them. Thanks for the Forum. One of your newest confirmed
"FIEROHOLICS"

Thanx, BAM-BAM

TheFiero64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2000 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFiero64Click Here to visit TheFiero64's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheFiero64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went to the meeting for our new club "New England Fiero Association" at Kick Hill Farm and cobra427 told me about how great the forum was, as soon as I came home I registered. It is great cliff we all thank you and love your forum
RFMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2000 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RFMikeSend a Private Message to RFMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember that fateful day, using WebFerret. The Forum is one of the first sites to come up.
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2000 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a friend that is a computer tech. I work on his car and he works on my computer. Anyway, after the third time he had to wipe my drive and reinstall windows he showed me this site. I suspect it was in self defense to keep me doing nondestructive things to the computer. It worked, this is my home page and the computer likes it.

PS he drives a turbo laser, impressive little engine! if it only had a car to go with it.

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2000 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
like so many of us "older" members... don't remember, been too long
dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been There
Done That
Just don't remember when???
Really don't remember how I got here, but do remember getting thrown off another list, and was going into withdraws Then I came here and,
LIFE IS GRAND
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Learned about it from a guy in our club (Black GT from Georgia Fieros). Thanks for the tip, Todd. I owe ya'! Thanks to all the great folks here. And most important... Thanks to Cliff for running just about the most useful Fiero site I have ever seen.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was surfing for Fiero related sites; this one looked like the best, and it still is.
PFF
System Bot
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Followed a link from the Worldwide Fiero page while surfing Fiero stuff and the rest is history. Oddly, I was thinking of swapping a V8 into my 87 SE and decided not to. Shortly after that, I stumbled across the Batmobile for sale and the rest is history again.
87PegasusGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87PegasusGTSend a Private Message to 87PegasusGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was surfing the web for engine swap info and once I found this forum, I was hooked
Thanks, Cliff.
William Federle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2000 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for William FederleSend a Private Message to William FederleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I followed a link from the Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics web site.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did a Yahoo search on Fiero and your site was about the third one in the list. Needless to say, I did not go any farther!
2FAST4U

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2FAST4USend a Private Message to 2FAST4UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just searching the web for Fiero related stuff and started following links till I got here.
Glad I did
So far via this site I've bought another Fiero, many parts, talked to many fellow Fiero lovers all over the world and met a few in person here in Denver.
Long Live "Pennocks Fiero Forum"
zebrex

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2000 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zebrexSend a Private Message to zebrexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
same as cooter
great site cliff
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2000 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found it with a search engine about 2 years ago after I got my 84.. best thing I've found on the internet..
1FieroGTRacingInc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2000 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FieroGTRacingIncSend a Private Message to 1FieroGTRacingIncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
I was just surfing Fiero sites and found you... I love you guy's ... Steve
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2000 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did a "fiero" search on yahoo and found the forum. Am I ever glad I did. I check it at least daily. Cliff, thank you so much for hosting this forum. I've been curious: How long has the forum been in existence?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2000 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The forum has been in existence since Jan. 13th 1999. About the yahoo-search: strange, when I do a search for "fiero", my site doesn't pop up...
PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2000 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, I did a yahoo search and didn't come up with the forum either. So obviously I must not have found it that way. I thought I had, but I didn't so I must have found it as a link from one of the other fiero sites. Sorry about the misinformation. Oops.
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2000 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I recall, a little birdie told me...

I ran across the site while doing web searches, but I remember I used all the search engines I could find when I was doing my Fiero web-hunting last spring.

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2000 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got an internet account at work and did the Fiero web search and jumped around until I found the site, probably through the Fiero web ring. I wish there was a good way to link to all the Fiero web pages. This one is the most active. Now I have a home internet account and can look up stuff all night.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2000 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone posted a link on alt.autos.kitcar back in Feb of 1999.. my first message I could find is Feb 25th, 1999, but I think the first one I posted was in the FDD-X1 forum, which no longer exists, and therefore isn't visible in the search. I'm pretty sure it was around the 20th-25th of feb, 1999 however.

so I've been here a while. and it's still the greatest fiero site on the net.. with the possible exception of the Fiero Project.. heheheh.. j/k!

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2000 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Geez, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but about a year ago I received a spam email offering me a month of free internet time if I signed on as a forum member...
RFMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2000 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RFMikeSend a Private Message to RFMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to throw in a plug here, if you don't mind, Cliff, for WebFerret. This is a freeware program that does net searches utilizing all of the major search engines at the same time, without the advertizing. You can set the number of hits, and it is very fast. If you do much searching, get it.
The registered version turns off advertising, is more customizable, etc, but the free version rocks.
Mike
Bugsy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2000 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BugsySend a Private Message to BugsyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found the forum while searching for parts to repair my go-cart...i think i followed a link on a fiero webring site

[This message has been edited by Bugsy (edited 04-03-2000).]

Deer_Slayer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2000 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Deer_SlayerSend a Private Message to Deer_SlayerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was looking for Fiero sites through Lycos when I found this site.
phillip
No longer registered
Report this Post04-04-2000 11:39 AM   Send a Private Message to Deer_SlayerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
web wandering. just got a cheap web tv in
dec. i'm pretty much an every day checker
too now
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave