Replies: 5 (35 views)
Last post by: DJRice on 02-21-2000 08:49 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2000 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As you may have noticed, someone by the name of "Needle" and "Mieklo Fiero88" was trying to stir things up a bit on the forum. He generally pissed me off because I had just pulled a 16 hour workday and need to get up early tomorrow morning again. This guy has taken 2 hours of my precious time (that's what it took me to clean up the mess) which leaves me with only 4 hours of sleep left...

Needle, or Mieklo, don't mess with my forum again - don't think I can't track you (I keep very accurate logs). AOL has already been informed of your abuse.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2000 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way to go, Cliff!! Sorry to hear you won't be getting much sleep, but thanx from the bottom of the forums heart!!
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2000 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, thanks, Cliff! Believe me, it certainly was a pain, seeing this punk trash everything the way he did!

Thanks!

Brian Hooper

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2000 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know how because I visit here at least once a day but I missed it all!? They must have said something pretty bad for Cliff to get this upset! Story of my life, I always show up AFTER the action has already happened! Go job anyway Cliff! No room here at this forum for anything/anybody that sends out "bad vibes". We come here not just because we love our Fieros, but it ALWAYS feels good to be here as well! Thanks for that Cliff!!
ka4nkf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2000 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ka4nkfSend a Private Message to ka4nkfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks cliff. I just cant cut that kind of mess. Thank you again
DJRice

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2000 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff "The Terminator" Pennock.

Woohoo!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock