Replies: 17 (25 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 01-20-2000 09:26 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2000 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On monday I will add a new section to the Forum. This wil be the first and only non Fiero related section on this Forum. I really like discussing all kinds of other things with y'all, but I need to prevent the Fiero-sections from getting cluttered with off-topic posts.

In this new section you are able to discuss anything you want as long as it doesn't turn into a flame-war section!

Some of you have expressed their fears that a new sections might slow down the rest of the Forum. Let me assure you that I still have enough bandwidth left for even a few more sections! Also, I will upgrade the server pretty soon too. This should speed up the search function quite a bit!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2000 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Cliff!
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2000 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome Cliff, you the man!
Shaun41178

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2000 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks a bunch Cliff. Oh just to let you know I filled out the poll. Imade that post about the new forums in the General forum section and got the link for the poll and took. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this site by casting my vote and voicing my opinion. Thanks again.

And for those that have not taken the poll I think you should so it lets Cliff know what kind of direction is a good one and get more Fiero owners to post here and learn about the Fiero. That make sense? Ehh its still early

DXR_DAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2000 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DXR_DADSend a Private Message to DXR_DADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YOU GO CLIFF!! YOU DA MAN!!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2000 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The update probably won't happen before Wednesday... Right now I'm kinda busy with all kinds of salvage stuff. The new year hasn't been very nice to me so far. First two burglaries, then last weekend my 9Gb harddisk at home crashed (trying to recover 9Gb of data is quite a hassle!), and today my monitor died on me.

I haven't lost anything related to the forum but I need to fix these things first before I can spend time on anything else.

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2000 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, Do you think maybe you werent as Y2K compliant as you thought?

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2000 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
C'mon. Cliffs a top notch programmer. I'm sure his computer was as Y2K ready as any. Maybe he just got a virus. (Cliff--If I gave it to you I'm sorry. I seem to be giving everyone a virus these days!)
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2000 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, all my systems (except for an old 486) were Y2k-ready. It's all just a stroke of bad luck which happens to all of us every now and then! The big advantage of a crashed harddisk is ofcourse is a fresh Windows installation on the new harddisk, which means at least 2 days without crashing!

PS: Haven't received any virus from you Monkeyman!

2FAST4U

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2000 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2FAST4USend a Private Message to 2FAST4UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff;
I have an extra unused 13GB drive that I would be glad to donate to the forum if needed.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2000 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the offer, it's greatly appreciated! However, the forum doesn't need new hardware. It was my own computer at home that crashed. But thanks for the offer anyway!
PFF
System Bot
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2000 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My comment was supposed to be a joke....What I meant was that first you had the break in problem, and now the computer problem. I thought that maybe you might not have been feeling all that y2k compliant.

Oh well.

Hope you get things back up and running.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2000 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DJRice, don't worry, I knew exactly what you meant!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2000 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, DJRice. Apparently I was the one who didn't know what you were talking about.

Cliff--I'm glad that I didn't infect you. I'm slowly checking on everyone else I've corresponded with lately, but I seem to have misplaced some of my addresses. Guess it's time for my meds, huh?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2000 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys... This was found on one of the newsgroups (don't remember which one). Thought I'd share it.

Windows 2000 Delayed! - (Redmond WA) Microsoft (MSFT) has announced in a press release today, that the release of Windows 2000 has been delayed until the 3rd quarter of 1901. No specific reason was given.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heheheh - you found that on my homepage at http://www.pennock.nl
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhhh... Oops. You're right. I'm busted!
(But it IS funny!!) They say that plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery. Right?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2000 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ofcourse, I got it from somewhere else too...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock