Replies: 12 (29 views)
Last post by: DJRice on 01-14-2000 08:23 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2000 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry 'bout that folks, but although I had set the time correctly, I was off by a full day... I've corrected it now but it will mean that for 24 hours, you'll see the same messages popping up as being marked "unread". This should correct itself by this time tomorrow. Film at eleven.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero56

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2000 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was on here earlier this afternoon. Everything was normal. Now, at least 5 hours later, no green lights, no new posts, nothing different. Has the forum been that slow, is my computer messed, or did changing the clock screw something up?
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2000 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's plenty of new posts, the order of them is just all screwy.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2000 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought Y2K had caught up with my computer
dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2000 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just thought it was ME
Does any body really know what Time it is?
Does any body really CARE???

Mann, now youve got me singing to myself,

What a day for a daydream??

OH STOP THAT!!

no NO, not you Cliff, Keep up the GREAT Work.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2000 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero56, things should be back to normal in about 12 hours from now.
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2000 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are things ever normal around here?!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2000 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And what exactly is "normal"? Are any of us normal? What makes someone abnormal? Did anyone besides me notice that there are 6 letters in the word "normal" and 6 letters in the word "Fiero"? I guess that makes Fieros normal and the rest of the cars abnormal. Just my $0.11 worth (inflation).
fiero56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2000 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ummmmm, Monkey, medication time. Theres only 5 letters in the word Fiero.
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2000 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heh.. get some for me, too. I didn't even realize that until you pointed it out, 56...
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2000 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The day before, I had just changed from Netscape to IE because I was tired of Netscape blowing away my cookies and I didnt have red and green lights. And then Yesterday I sign on thought I was loosing my mind.

Im glad weve finally got it straightened out.

PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2000 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me, too. BTW-Who are you guys and why did you bring me here?

Fieros rule and others drool!

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2000 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch out Monkey. "Here come the Men In Black..."

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock