Replies: 5 (63 views)
Last post by: Eddie on 10-13-1999 10:39 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-1999 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, someone called "Sky Vance" just had the pleasure of being te first person ever to be banned from Pennock's Fiero Forum. He had registered with the sole purpose of spamming the forum with a "get-rich-quick" scheme. These threads have been deleted and his email address has been blocked from re-registering.

Sky, if you read this: don't try that again, it's reason enough for your ISP to retract your internet subscription... Don't make me report you to your ISP.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-1999 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Figures some jackass had to try that sooner or later. took them awhile at least. There are some things that really suck about the internet. people like that are one of them.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-1999 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We can all now refer to Cliff as The Terminator.

Greg Piet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-1999 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg PietClick Here to visit Greg Piet's HomePageSend a Private Message to Greg PietEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Cliff keep in mind that on some ISP's (namely America on line) each time one logs on they get a new internet number, TCP/IP number i think its called.

So if by some odd chance you ban someone that uses these accounts, you might end up banning someone who is just getting a random IP number.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-1999 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't block his ip-address, I only blocked his email-address. Anyway, I hope this is the last time I have to do this, I really hate this moderating stuff...
Eddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-1999 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EddieSend a Private Message to EddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOOK ITS BIRD ITS PLAIN NO ITS, Its Cliff the spaminator (cool)

ps and the nice guy that posted my pics.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock