Replies: 35 (563 views)
Last post by: FieroRumor on 10-13-2005 09:25 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some time ago we were talking about some kind of card that we could give out to other Fiero owners we meet. I've created a simple card and would like some feedback from you:

If you have any suggestions, let me know. I can convert this to different file formats like Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw or MS-Word so you can print it out yourself.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DJRice

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This looks pretty good......

I like it.

TOM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TOMSend a Private Message to TOMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE
RICK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RICKSend a Private Message to RICKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks great! I give it two thumbs up.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!!

I just saw a Fiero in the student parking lot at my school.. One of the hubcaps has fallen off, as well as half the exhaust....

looks like it needs a lot of work. I might stick this card on the windshield..

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good job Cliff! Looks like I'll be doing some printing tonight!
jhar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jharSend a Private Message to jharEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
would be a great way of turning people on to your great forum. i can't go a day without it...
lowCG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowCGSend a Private Message to lowCGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definately a go.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great!
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate it!!!! It's the dumbest.....LOL, just kidding. I like to be different.. I have many times wanted to let the person driving the beat up Fiero(s) around town where to go for help on fixing that thing up. Now I have something to give them (besides a dirty look)
DXR_DAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-1999 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DXR_DADSend a Private Message to DXR_DADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like it, I love it, I got to have it!!

Cliff this is what I needed the night the two guys asked how I keep my fiero so clean.
MS Word has a 10 to a page temp. I think?

PFF
System Bot
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-1999 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very awesome. Now I just gotta go get a photo-quality printer...
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-1999 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A standard Business card is 2x3.5".(in the US anyway) What is the scale of this one? Otherwise looks quite nice. Go for it.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-1999 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks y'all!

Actually, this is the first draft. I haven't checked the ratio so it fits standard cc size yet. I was wondering if the text was ok, or if anything else needed to be on there. For instance, I was thinking of adding space where you could write down your own website, if you have one.

I didn't use the link //www.fiero.nl on purpose (instead I used //www.fiero.nl/forum.html) because then it would be more like a spam-card than anything else.

Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-1999 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see it. I thought ogre's post had died a sad death. Let us know when you have a final version and I'll be happy to get some made to distribute, that is unless you have another plan for dispatch.

Ozzy

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-1999 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the text in the middle is going to get real small when scaled to standard biz card size.

Some thing simple.... like maybe,

Free help for a cool car from nice people.

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-1999 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used to be in the billboard business and the best copy was :
Who you are
What you are
Where you are

Four or less lines of copy
Just some food for thought

ggarsk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-1999 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ggarskSend a Private Message to ggarskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just printed up some business cards for the forum. They are based on the one that you put up Cliff. I finally got tired of running into other Fiero owners and trying to find something to write on. If I could figure out how to post it I'd show you it. But as it is I'm not that great on puter.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-1999 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just printed the card out (2"x3.5"-rough draft quality) and it comes out fine. I'll try later on business card stock (if I can find my stash!). Everything is readable. No problems. Great idea. Any other info that you want to add, you can always put on the back. (Always carry a pen!)
dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-1999 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those cards are GREAT!

Usually when I put a card on someones car it says "IS THIS CAR FOR SALE?"

or

Sorry I just ran into your car and there are people watching me. They think I am leaving my phone number, So they are no longer mad at me. Have a nice day.

Cliff, I really do like your card!

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-1999 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about this one:

"Next time leave a can opener!"

PFF
System Bot
William Federle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-1999 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for William FederleSend a Private Message to William FederleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's a great looking card. I think
that a separate space for a nickname isn't
necessary though - just the one for the
name. Just my personal feeling on it.
jhogans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-1999 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhogansSend a Private Message to jhogansEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Instead of Nickname how about email address.

BTW, I love the card.

kel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-1999 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kelSend a Private Message to kelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the card looks great! I needed one last weekend! There was another Fiero in the neighborhood!
William Federle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-1999 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for William FederleSend a Private Message to William FederleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So how do you download that or copy it to the
clipboard so that you can import it to Word
or Publisher or whatever?
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-1999 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right click on it and click on "Save Picture as", then save it to whatever. That's what I did. I'm running Win98. If you're running Mac, it might be different. (Hope that was OK, Cliff)
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-1999 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's exactly right.

I'm thinking of making one larger in size so it'll look much better when printed in high resolution....

RZURCTN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-1999 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RZURCTNSend a Private Message to RZURCTNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be awesome Cliff!
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-1999 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff--Printed one in hi-res on business card stock (only 1 sheet left-I better get to the store!). Looks great!
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-1999 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great to me! How about :
"Own a Fiero? Click here!" then list the web address?
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-1999 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about "Love Fieros? Click here." There are a few members who don't own one yet and they are certainly welcome. The more the merrier!!
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-1999 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, that's better! That includes everybody that even dreams about having one. Good show.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
WOW....I just bumped a thread back up from 99 I've had this in my favorites so I could make some more PFF cards if I ever need too! I wonder why it is some threads get archived after a few months and others are still alive

------------------

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2005 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prolly cause Announcements don't get archived, or sumfin'.

Brad

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kel:

I think the card looks great! I needed one last weekend! There was another Fiero in the neighborhood!

Wow, I remember her! LOL... look at all the dust on this thread.

------------------

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2005 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool! I need to print a few of these up!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock