Replies: 5 (72 views)
Last post by: DJRice on 09-27-1999 08:33 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-1999 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have started working on the website and I would like some input from you all. if you go to www.fiero.nl and click on the image, you will be taken to the main menu of fiero.nl. Here you'll see 8 main sections. Note that currently only the links to this forum and to Ogre's Cave work.

Anyway, I encourage you to send me everything and anything you would like to see in these sections!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-1999 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the new index looks good. I like that mouse over effect with the pop up coments.

I've already got a bunch of part numbers for things. you have to watch out on the 87+ 4cyl.... I've found a number of books that don't have the right parts. I'll clean up the excel sheet and send them to you.

How about a timeout on the initial screen. just in case some people don't think to click the image to get to the menue. 10-15 sec should be enough.

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 09-24-1999).]

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-1999 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just when I thought this site couldn't get any better you come up with another innovative idea Cliff! The sections will help every Fiero owner out there. Ogre's got a good point. It took me a minute to figure out to click the image! How about a shortcut to your PIP imaging on the front page? It would help anyone trying to load pictures. In the photo gallery will we be able to put our own cars or will we be able to put one in our profile?
Ozzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-1999 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OzzySend a Private Message to OzzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, The site is "too cool for school!"

LIke Ogre's site and info too. (I suspect the Ogre is really a pussy cat...just need to toss him a big scrp 'o meat ocasionally and he's fine!!)

Not to be redundant but has the possability of a real time chat room associated with the site been discussed? This works well for a (dare I say it again) Ford site that I'm a member of. Did you check that site out Cliff?

Ozzy

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-1999 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I did check out that site but the real time chat area was empty so I couldn't see it in action. I will take another look at it again.
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-1999 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, Looking Good!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock