looking for a formula bumper to replace my SE by cartercarbaficionado
Started on: 05-05-2024 05:12 AM
Replies: 3 (69 views)
Last post by: Vintage-Nut on 05-07-2024 10:40 AM
cartercarbaficionado

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2024 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
learned a bit more about my 88 formula and that it has an SE front bumper and I cannot find an intact radiator duct for it so I'm just gonna try to find a legit formula bumper with its ducting and air dam so I have proper airflow

color doesn't really matter but orange would be awesome and please no large spiderwebbing or chunks or warping. I'm repainting the car soon and trying to avoid extra bodywork at this point
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2024 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The SE aero nose doesn't have ducting.
It is a bottom breather, not a nose breather.
The SE/GT air dam (under the core support) should solve your problem.
cartercarbaficionado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2024 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The SE aero nose doesn't have ducting.
It is a bottom breather, not a nose breather.
The SE/GT air dam (under the core support) should solve your problem.

that's the bit I'm missing, I haven't been able to find one and to be completely honest I hate this bumper. it's ugly and warped and slowly sinking in by the emblem decal and it's bad enough I'm considering a bumperpad front end because I can at least find them in good condition, still really want a formula front bumper though if I can find one
Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2024 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I often comment to try member Larry Hubert and send a PM asking if he has the part......

Larry Hubbert
If I can be of any help, please contact me on Facebook Messenger (Larry Hubbert), PM on Pennock's (Larry Hubbert) and/or direct at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM. Also please use your true name and/or provide me with the names you use on other venues in order to avoid any confusion.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock