WTB Fiero Sunroof Wind Breaker Thing by Dukesterpro
Started on: 05-03-2024 01:39 PM
Replies: 6 (112 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 05-06-2024 08:55 PM
Dukesterpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2024 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wind visor clip thingy snapped (after it blew off and was run over by a truck)

Anyone have one to sell?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2024 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I often comment to try member Larry Hubert and send a PM asking if he has the part......

Larry Hubbert
If I can be of any help, please contact me on Facebook Messenger (Larry Hubbert), PM on Pennock's (Larry Hubbert) and/or direct at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM. Also please use your true name and/or provide me with the names you use on other venues in order to avoid any confusion.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2024 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think I have one laying around and could drop off the end of May on the way to the Dells. Let me check.
cartercarbaficionado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2024 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dukesterpro:

My wind visor clip thingy snapped (after it blew off and was run over by a truck)

Anyone have one to sell?

aww man that sucks... hope you get one nicer than what you had
wannav8

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2024 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Messaged you
DougKraft

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2024 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DougKraftSend a Private Message to DougKraftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2024 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have several of these over in my workshop here in West Central Florida however I am unable to get there until later this week after I get discharged from the Hospital. If interested please DM me on messenger or at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thanks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock