early model fiero parts needed (2.5l) by cartercarbaficionado
Started on: 04-26-2024 08:15 PM
Replies: 7 (88 views)
Last post by: cartercarbaficionado on 04-28-2024 09:02 PM
cartercarbaficionado

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ideally a whole engine would be nice but the bits I need are:
upper engine dogbone engine side mount, radiator fan, alternator mounts, water pump housing, thermostat housing and cap, passenger side sail panel, center console switch panel for windows, maybe brake calipers? I don't know if they are junk yet but probably
I am near the city of puyallup washington so if anyone has parts near there I could pick up that would be perfect
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try member Larry Hubert and ask about the parts you want.....

Larry Hubbert
If I can be of any help, please contact me on Facebook Messenger (Larry Hubbert), PM on Pennock's (Larry Hubbert) and/or direct at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM. Also please use your true name and/or provide me with the names you use on other venues in order to avoid any confusion.

Often, he has the parts, but it can be hard to connect with him.......

------------------
Original Owner of a Silver '88 GT
Under 'Production Refurbishment' @ 136k Miles

cartercarbaficionado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vintage-Nut:

Try member Larry Hubert and ask about the parts you want.....

Often, he has the parts, but it can be hard to connect with him.......

I'll hit him up and hopefully he has a stash nearby,I do know there's a fiero guru in Renton somewhere with a baller silver flake metallic with a gorgeous leather interior that might have some bits and bobs

thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you switch to a later model fan shroud then the motor is at any parts store.the shroud is is a perfect swap.
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thelinsells

611 posts
Member since May 2014
it would be nice to know what motor you have
cartercarbaficionado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

if you switch to a later model fan shroud then the motor is at any parts store.the shroud is is a perfect swap.

well I need the whole shroud so while helpful info ironically I have the motor but no fan or shroud
oh also its a 2.5l. a iron duke
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try "fierolucas@gmail.com" He still has lots of parts. May even have an engine. Tell him Bryan sent you. He is near Portland. Usually can ship some things, but shipping is pricey nowdays.
cartercarbaficionado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bjc 350:

Try "fierolucas@gmail.com" He still has lots of parts. May even have an engine. Tell him Bryan sent you. He is near Portland. Usually can ship some things, but shipping is pricey nowdays.

will do, Portland ain't so far anyhow, it's like a 2 hour drive

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock